• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsters in the sewers (Hanged Scratcher vs American Alligator)

What's the AP advantage for both?

The Alligator slightly has the AP advantage here, not to mention their bite force.
You just answered your own question. Unless you're asking for AP values which I'm pretty sure for the Scratcher, it'd be around baseline

I'm not really knowledgable about Silent Hill (i haven't played the games yet) but what does the Scratcher do in terms of attacks?

I'm not really knowledgable about Silent Hill (i haven't played the games yet) but what does the Scratcher do in terms of attacks?
Its main method of attack is scratching but it does have a lot of tools to catch its targets off-guard (Like the camo, surface scaling, and underwater breathing)

You just answered your own question. Unless you're asking for AP values which I'm pretty sure for the Scratcher, it'd be around baseline
The Scratcher's AP is actually around 3200 to 3955 J, although the gator should be stronger still as it can harm and kill wild boars. With that being said, I think the reptile takes this fight. Without line of sight, it'll probably camouflage in the water of the sewers and try to ambush the enemy which it should be able to do as it can sneak up on other animals with equally good senses. Speed equalization also makes it so that it's almost 2 times faster than the monster in terms of swimming speed. It can catch the Scratcher between its teeth which it will struggle to escape thanks to the gator's superior LS, then it can perform the infamous DEATH ROLL to disorient and severely harm its opponent.

Last edited:
And just to get this concluded

Gator FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back