• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale verse is just 2-B, not 2-C

I've found this blog that gives a certain size about Undertale Multiverse

I'd suggest to

-Remove all the "At least 2-C, likely 2-B" from Chara and Flowey and replace them with just 2-B

-Frisk should be "likely 2-B" as they could still harm and tank Photoshop Flowey even without the SOULs help

Asriel and Annoying Dog are fine as they are now, as they are in "Countless 2-B rating"

Agree: 7 (Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Jamesthetaker, Ercosore, ShockingPsychic, That.one.mofo, Uniasha, Magi Hussie, Camper340)

Neutral: 1 (Elizhaa)

Disagree: 2 (Ricsi-viragosi, Lord JJJ)

i'd think frisk and chara should be countless 2B as well

since frisk could survive asriel's assault which chara should scale to

Uniasha said:
Chara has less determination than Flowey's, as they couldn't reset even in the Soulless routes

StrymULTRA said:
Uniasha said:
Chara has less determination than Flowey's, as they couldn't reset even in the Soulless routes
hmm...then how did chara oneshot a determination immense frisk in the genocide route into a reset

StrymULTRA said:
When Frisk had immense DT in Genocide route in the first place?
if frisk wasnt immensely determined he/she wouldn't be able to move the white box into the fight button in the first place which technically wasn't suppose to happen if frisk wasnt determined enough

Making an headcanon is a cliaiming a thing that was never stated/implied in the franchise, an example is saying that "Zeno was supressed while destroying Trunks' timeline so it could be 2-B or even 2-A" despite nothing stated/implied that

StrymULTRA said:
Making an headcanon is a cliaiming a thing that was never stated/implied in the franchise, an example is saying that "Zeno was supressed while destroying Trunks' timeline so it could be 2-B or even 2-A" despite nothing stated/implied that
yeah but nothing was stated nor implied when frisk tanked asriel's attacks and saving everyone in the fight

Chara is the only character that destroys the multiverse, I don't see why she wouldn't scale. And in any case, Photoshop Flowey was supposed to get downgraded to Low 2-C ages ago.

It WAS implied, Frisk could instantly ressurect with his will of live, also both Frisk and Asriel had the same determination level, and Asriel's DT was obv much superior to his previous form

Uniasha said:
yeah but nothing was stated nor implied when frisk tanked asriel's attacks and saving everyone in the fight
What are trying to say here, I don't understand.

Planck69 said:
Chara is the only character that destroys the multiverse, I don't see why she wouldn't scale. And in any case, Photoshop Flowey was supposed to get downgraded to Low 2-C ages ago.
That thread died, if you want to revive it make a new CRT

@StrymULTRA

Actually regarding the blog; killing all 104 monsters in every possible way would yield around 2.02824096E31 timelines since you also have to take into account every combination of deaths possible.

Planck69 said:
@StrymULTRA
Actually regarding the blog; killing all 104 monsters in every possible way would yield around 2.02824096E31 timelines since you also have to take into account every combination of deaths possible.
anyway what does 'E' mean?

Adem Warlock69 said:
How do we know Chara destroyed every single Timeline?
She nukes the game, which takes place after Flowey makes all those RESETs (which creates their own timelines).

Adem Warlock69 said:
How do we know she nuked Everything? couldn't the same happened if she destroyed 1 or 2 Timelines?
She pretty blatantly ***** up the game in its entirety. Asriel nukes a timeline in his fight, Photoshop Flowey creates multiple timelines but none of it comes close to what happens after Chara slashes.

Planck69 said:
@StrymULTRA
I did, It's like a table where spared/killed are the columns and all the 104 monsters are the rows

We don't see if Frisk could use his SAVE and LOAD when Asriel Nuked a Timeline, and Omega Flowey creating Timelines isn't that impressive, Base Flowey and Frisk can do it

If there are 2 monsters then 4 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

If there are 3 monsters then 8 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

If there are 4 monsters then 16 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

If there are 5 monsters then 32 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

If there are 6 monsters then 64 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

If there are 7 monsters then 128 possibilities exist for any or all of them being alive or dead.

....I think it would be higher.

Adem Warlock69 said:
We don't see if Frisk could use his SAVE and LOAD when Asriel Nuked a Timeline, and Omega Flowey creating Timelines isn't that impressive, Base Flowey and Frisk can do it
She tanks it. Yes it isn't impressive, the point is that Chara screwng with the entire game (seeing as she destroys it) is different from the standard way destruction of a timeline is portrayed in the verse.

StrymULTRA said:
From where did you take that logic?
With two monsters, either both are dead, A is dead, B is dead or none are dead.

With three monsters, either all three are dead, A is dead, B is dead, C is dead, A and B are dead, A and C are dead, B and C are dead or all are dead. etc.

This is basically taking if Flowey killed the Underground in every possible way.

Back