• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale verse is just 2-B, not 2-C

I totally agree with this but I think Flowey and Frisk should get Low 2C via Load and reset.

Also I think this is a bad time for CRT because of the forum change

Lord JJJ said:
I totally agree with this but I think Flowey and Frisk should get Low 2C via Load and reset.
Also I think this is a bad time for CRT because of the forum change
Homestuck was upgraded from High 1-C to 1-A in not even a week tho

well most of them say annoying dog doesnt have it but then its still in his profile for buddha's sake

Uniasha said:
well most of them say annoying dog doesnt have it but then its still in his profile for buddha's sake
It will get removed in around a couple of novemdecillion years i.e. the time a CRT is actually concluded without getting Yogiri'd mid-way.

Planck69 said:
Uniasha said:
It will get removed in around a couple of novemdecillion years i.e. the time a CRT is actually concluded without getting Yogiri'd mid-way.
so in a simpler terms...its never going to be removed huh?

I got a question what is the evidence that stated that SAVE and LOAD creates a timeline or reset = timelines; this point look important to Content Revision thread's proposal?

Elizhaa said:
I got a question what is the evidence that stated that SAVE and LOAD creates a timeline or reset = timelines; this point look important to Content Revision thread's proposal?
I think is implied from sans here

• our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... [Attack #2]
  • until suddenly, everything ends. [Attack #3]
  • heh heh heh... that's your fault isn't it? [Attack #4]

sans stated that many timelines are created from an anomaly, then reffers to Frisk as the anomaly

As much as I would love this, I don't think "all possibilities" should be taken so literally. It could just be all the possibilities that were readily apparent, such as killing everyone, saving everyone, killing some but sparing others, not a literal sample space of every combination of killing and sparing

Same for the games, he could have just played each one, not won/loss them in the every possible way in conjuction with every way he could have lost/won other games

The cosmology being pure 2-B is probably fine, but the scale of it proposed here seems like a huge stretch

And there's an issue there.

Flowey implied that he saw ANY SINGLE THING the Underground could offer, and only Chara is umpredictable as it always changes.

Flowey also was extremely bored, he was stuck forever in the underground without a chance of escaping, what should he do otherwise?

Elizhaa said:
SAVE and LOAD is in-universe time reversal, everything that happens after using it is a separate timeline to what happened before

Andytrenom said:
As much as I would love this, I don't think "all possibilities" should be taken so literally. It could just be all the possibilities that were readily apparent, such as killing everyone, saving everyone, killing some but sparing others, not a literal sample space of every combination of killing and sparing
Same for the games, he could have just played each one, not won/loss them in the every possible way in conjuction with every way he could have lost/won other games

The cosmology being pure 2-B is probably fine, but the scale of it proposed here seems like a huge stretch
we didnt say killed in every possible way

StrymULTRA said:
And there's an issue there.

Flowey implied that he saw ANY SINGLE THING the Underground could offer, and only Chara is umpredictable as it always changes.

Flowey also was extremely bored, he was stuck forever in the underground without a chance of escaping, what should he do otherwise?
Thing is, most combinations of killing and sparing would not be anything different than "I killed everyone but spared a random number of monsters" which he could just count as one of the possible things he could do, there isn't really anything he would hope to get out of performing every single kill/spare combination in the sample space, so it's kind of fishy to assume he did based off him getting bored and saying "he did everything"

This is taken a high end interpretation out of not remotely enough evidence

Back