• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Vulkin's lightning been proven to be fake in many prior CRTs due to how these bolts don't behave like actual lightning?

So in Undertale we have Vulkins who create clouds and shoot lightings from them, this is supported by these:
  • by him saying “Thunder!” right before doing his lightning attacks
  • It comes from a cloud
  • Undertale having many 9-A to 9-A+ feats and some feats that are even Tier 8-C to 8-B.
  • We also know in Undertale Magic are actual elements which is shown to us when Toriel manipulates Fire or Papyrus creates actual Bones.
  • Even though I hate whataboutism I also want to say some other verses like Pizza Tower use similar cartoonish clouds to say its real lighting

Last edited:
Can you call @Therefir and @Psychomaster35 too? They accepted Peppino’s lighting feat
The thing is, the reason why that feat worked was because the lightning fired was akin to real lightning, being that it was in a streak and coming from a cloud. Vulkin's feat doesn't work because the lightning fired was in omnidirectional minibolts which isn't what lightning is supposed to look like.

Vulkin's lightning also comes from a cloud, but the lightning it fires is too unnatural to the point where it can't be real.
My issue here lies on the fact that not only magic is supposed to 1:1 mimic what it supposed to recreate, due to this note:
Even it being electricity would be invalid by your logic bud, given electricity does not travel like that, lightning and electrcity at the end of the day are just electric discharges traveling in the air, only that latter comes from clouds.

Plus if Toriel can manipulate fire (which shouldn't come as balls after all), what stops Vulkin from being the same?

@Agnaa @Dark-Carioca @Dalesean027

What do you think about this? You participated in the original blog post discussion. 🙏
You should temporairly close this thread, as right now we're discussing a 8-B upgrade for the verse too, which will affect this revision.

Alright, so now that 8-B is back to the table, I think this is worth to bring back.
Ya need to get the Knight Knight feat accepted and scaled to Vulkin first
Now Vulkin is 8-B, meaning that he meets the criteria now.
Vulkin's lightning also comes from a cloud, but the lightning it fires is too unnatural to the point where it can't be real.
My issue here lies on the fact that not only magic is supposed to 1:1 mimic what it supposed to recreate, due to this note:
Even it being electricity would be invalid by your logic bud, given electricity does not travel like that, lightning and electrcity at the end of the day are just electric discharges traveling in the air, only that latter comes from clouds.

Plus if Toriel can manipulate fire (which shouldn't come as balls after all), what stops Vulkin from being the same?
I still need a counter to this.

I suppose that makes sense, but considering how Agnaa had issues with it IIRC, I'll remain neutral for now.
Agnaa could have replied to this thread if he cared enough about it, as he was indeed online multiple times after being pinged from Ant here.

Aka we can go on without him ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back