• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale & Durability Negation: Fact, or Fiction?

Buttersamuri said:
You Very clearly know what part of the fight I'm talking about. I don't need to back up why doing damage to a 9-A is considered 9-A AP cause that's basic logic. Your asking for evidence on the most basic thing. My evidence is the fight itself and the damage the slam clearly does, which you clearly know what I'm talking about.
Funny how you say I'm baseless and then say this. Sans slam attack Does Damage. If a 9-B attacked a 9-A, it Does Not do damage. Saying I debunked myself is baseless as nothing I said debunks myself. Sans attack doesn't do that, as it actually does damage. The most this says is his magic isn't as strong, but still scales. Which makes sense considering how much stronger Frisk gets end game.

No, your the one who's objectively wrong. Sans Attacks can put you at a place of near death. Key word. CAN. As in it's a possibility. Depending on the amount of damage you took pre to this attack. As his slams you several times. He can shrink your health all the way to 1 health. So no, your the one objectively wrong here.

And continuing to ignore the basic logic of hurting a 9-A is 9-A AP and trying to call basic logic false information and baseless is even worse debating.
no one is ignoring the fact that sans can hurt 9As what's your point and stop with your nonexistent explanations you are contradicting your own statements without any valid reasons

This is just a notification about that all discussion posts made after April 14 will disappear in the new forum, so if there are any important content revisions that need to be referenced in the new forum, please back them up here:

https://archive.org/web/

The threads can be updated with later backups if more posts are made in them.

Back