• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Underground mobility thread

Thread made due to new ability called "underground mobility".

Here you can suggest the character who should have this ability. That's it.

Should only characters that can actually move while underground get the power, or would just being able to burrow but stationary be enough to warrant the ability.

Also little note from me: I understand that some characters by only look is obviously objectively should have an ability, but would be respectful to demonstrate feats as well if possible.

Thanks in advance.

We should likely list the suggestions we get so that no one is missed.
Currently I'll just mention that the notable users listed on the page should obviously get it.

Well, here's a more comprehensive list from Naruto.

I say Kousuke for sometimes using a ability to move underground and also attack from underground, in his case he use Earth Magic to do this, but no other character with Earth Magic have make something like this, he is the only person who not only do this but also do it various times when fighting.

Edit: I forgot, the addition would be to his last key, is in the After Story that he use that way ability fighting.

Last edited:
Should only characters that can actually move while underground get the power, or would just being able to burrow but stationary be enough to warrant the ability.
I believe this would fall under the Camouflage application of the Power, or something similar. So it should likely be fine imo.

I have a bunch of unfinished profiles that will have this power, including the Nyx Assassin, Sand King, Uldorak and his fellow earth dragons homies.

Also I feel like INJ1 Doomsday would have this too, maybe his comic counterpart would have it as well but I'm not familiar with comics Doomsday.

Also I added the power to Starfy, he can drill through several times his body length in about a second even in rock.

Saitama should have it as he climbed down that one time when he was chasing the mole monster.

Ah, then, I'd like to request Knuckles (OVA), Metal Sonic (OVA), Knuckles (Base, Game), and Archie Sonic (Base, Pre-Gen)

some characters on the "Underground Mobility" user list do not have the ability implemented [Knuckles, Terrafin, Sand Shark, Godzilla (Tristar)]. at the same time they do not have the ability between their powers and abilities.
Why?

Knuckles can definitvely dig tho

Then in the area of "optional equipment" of the "powers and abilities" of knuckles would have to implement the ability both with the shovel claw and with the yellow wisp.

So Knuckles should have underground mobility in "classic" since all the other keys take the abilities of the classic along with their new ones.

Back