• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I noticed on the Undead Unluck profiles, most, (if not all) characters are given Massively Hypersonic Speed and this is very inconsistent. I'll explain why:

To start, we see here that Top (without his suit) is at best Supersonic in speed via breaking the sound barrier. Further solidified here during the spring arc as we see him outrun and dodge bullets.

Andy, Shen, and Billy couldn't react to base Top. The Justification for MHS speeds is that Andy and Juiz could keep pace with Shen's staff yet Billy has no issues seeing all 3 of them coming at him. Billy also couldn't react to a bullet from a revolver.

Once Billy copied Unstoppable, Neither Shen nor Andy could see him move. It should be noted that Billy's version of Unstoppable isn't as good as Top's and yet Andy still couldn't react to him. During the Spring arc, Andy couldn't react to the bullets and he also admitted beforehand that Top would be the one to strike him because of his Unstoppable ability. Remember, Top in Base has only displayed Supersonic feats so this is consistent.

Another thing is, Top running around the World is an MHS feat. If everyone was MHS like the profiles say, this would not be something that only Top could have done. It narratively doesn't make sense that everyone is in that speed range.

And finally, it should be noted and acknowledged that Shen's staff was slower than sound. Remember, Shen's staff extension is the whole basis for MHS speed scaling. This along with everything else should be enough to prove that the verse is more consistently in the Supersonic range and not MHS.

For more proof of the verse being in the Supersonic range, here is Juiz reacting to bullets. This is considered impressive in the verse.

Feng reacts to a bullet with his foot

Here is Andy again not being able to react to Billy using a lesser version of Unstoppable

There are more instances of Supersonic speed feats but I think what I've posted should be enough to get the Massively Hypersonic speed reevaluated at the very least.​

To start, we see here that Top (without his suit) is at best Supersonic in speed via breaking the sound barrier. Further solidified here during the spring arc as we see him outrun and dodge bullets.
Holding his speed back cuz of the sound barrier affects isn't valid, that is just visual affects, it doesn't actually denote a speed cap like supersonic. Outrunning bullets and dodging them isn't an antifeat.

Andy, Shen, and Billy couldn't react to base Top. The Justification for MHS speeds is that Andy and Juiz could keep pace with Shen's staff yet Billy has no issues seeing all 3 of them coming at him. Billy also couldn't react to a bullet from a revolver.
Base Top is just really fast, so them not reacting isn't an anti feat. Billy just scales to them. That revolver is an artifact, not a regular one so can't hold the verse back, same with Billy.

Once Billy copied Unstoppable, Neither Shen nor Andy could see him move. It should be noted that Billy's version of Unstoppable isn't as good as Top's and yet Andy still couldn't react to him. During the Spring arc, Andy couldn't react to the bullets and he also admitted beforehand that Top would be the one to strike him because of his Unstoppable ability. Remember, Top in Base has only displayed Supersonic feats so this is consistent.
This just isn't about speed for Andy at all, it's about the onslaught of bullets continuously coming so it isn't anti feat either.

And finally, it should be noted and acknowledged that Shen's staff was slower than sound. Remember, Shen's staff extension is the whole basis for MHS speed scaling. This along with everything else should be enough to prove that the verse is more consistently in the Supersonic range and not MHS.
Okay what? It isn't slower than sound there lmao, it's being stopped by what is presumably sound waves, with Tella being the one who controls it.

Don't know how this is a feat against anything.

I wanna remind you guys that Andy has also reacted to Top's top speed while in suit. As he quite literally jumps into the air to slap Top's hand. You would just be ignoring multiple mhs feats for the characters all because you think these feats you presented

Holding his speed back cuz of the sound barrier affects isn't valid, that is just visual affects, it doesn't actually denote a speed cap like supersonic. Outrunning bullets and dodging them isn't an antifeat.

Base Top is just really fast, so them not reacting isn't an anti feat. Billy just scales to them. That revolver is an artifact, not a regular one so can't hold the verse back, same with Billy.

This just isn't about speed for Andy at all, it's about the onslaught of bullets continuously coming so it isn't anti feat either.

Okay what? It isn't slower than sound there lmao, it's being stopped by what is presumably sound waves, with Tella being the one who controls it.

Don't know how this is a feat against anything.
There is no other basis or way to quantify Base Top's speed other than the visuals. You'd need a situation like with the Tachyon suit to get a solid speed feat otherwise outside of visuals. Either that or a direct statement.

"Top is just really fast" isn't quantifiable. You'd need to prove how fast he is. The revolver being an artifact doesn't disprove the speed of the bullets inside unless you have proof that it does

Andy wouldn't have to worry about an onslaught of bullets if he was MHS. It's not consistent at all. And Again in the same arc, he couldn't react to Billy using a weaker version of Unstoppable

The staff wasn't fast enough to hit Tella before sound waves were produced. Not denying that the staff reaching space is an MHS feat, but it's obviously not consistent. His staff's extension couldn't move faster than the sound waves coming out.

Feng's feat is to show consistency

I wanna remind you guys that Andy has also reacted to Top's top speed while in suit. As he quite literally jumps into the air to slap Top's hand. You would just be ignoring multiple mhs feats for the characters all because you think these feats you presented
This would simply be a feat for Andy, not the verse. And even then this feat isn't consistent and could be considered an outlier.

This would simply be a feat for Andy, not the verse. And even then this feat isn't consistent and could be considered an outlier.
People scale to Andy 😭 , it won't just be for him. And there's no inconsistency.

There is no other basis or way to quantify Base Top's speed other than the visuals. You'd need a situation like with the Tachyon suit to get a solid speed feat otherwise outside of visuals. Either that or a direct statement.
So then we can't make such an assumption on speed if there's nothing else. Can't hold him back cuz of him breaking the sound barrier, which is actually a showing that the character is above sound not just him being supersonic.

"Top is just really fast" isn't quantifiable. You'd need to prove how fast he is. The revolver being an artifact doesn't disprove the speed of the bullets inside unless you have proof that it does
I don't need to quantify his speed though, which is what you're trying to do. I'm just scaling him above Andy and Shen. The revolvers an artifact, why even hold it to regular standards when they were made to oppose the Umas and God???

Andy wouldn't have to worry about an onslaught of bullets if he was MHS. It's not consistent at all. And Again in the same arc, he couldn't react to Billy using a weaker version of Unstoppable
Speed doesn't just negate danmaku which is what the bullets would be. Also the plan isn't to blitz Creed, it's to scope out the area first.
Also idk why you left this out, but Chikara who is completely inferior to Andy literally came in front of the bullets lmao

The staff wasn't fast enough to hit Tella before sound waves were produced. Not denying that the staff reaching space is an MHS feat, but it's obviously not consistent. His staff's extension couldn't move faster than the sound waves coming out.
No that isn't how that happened, Tella controls those dishes, so we honestly do not know if they're sound or not, but the point is Tella controls them, he could have already had them up.

People scale to Andy 😭 , it won't just be for him. And there's no inconsistency.

So then we can't make such an assumption on speed if there's nothing else. Can't hold him back cuz of him breaking the sound barrier, which is actually a showing that the character is above sound not just him being supersonic.

I don't need to quantify his speed though, which is what you're trying to do. I'm just scaling him above Andy and Shen. The revolvers an artifact, why even hold it to regular standards when they were made to oppose the Umas and God???

Speed doesn't just negate danmaku which is what the bullets would be. Also the plan isn't to blitz Creed, it's to scope out the area first.
Also idk why you left this out, but Chikara who is completely inferior to Andy literally came in front of the bullets lmao

No that isn't how that happened, Tella controls those dishes, so we honestly do not know if they're sound or not, but the point is Tella controls them, he could have already had them up.
I've already shown Top outrunning and dodging bullets. He's in the Supersonic range even if you dont want to count the sound barrier visual.

I've debunked the revolver stance. Try something else. It doesn't make the bullets faster because it's an artifact.

Chikara has a visual ability. It's not far-fetched to say his perception is better than Andy's. But regardless, none of that proves MHS speed scaling

The staff was stopped by sound waves lol those are literally speakers

Yeah the double action mechanic of it, not the speed of the bullet bro.
My man the bullets of the revolver couldn't even get through UMA heat until it was at point blank. The gun doesn't enhance the speed of the bullets above what would be the normal speed of bullets for that gun

I've already shown Top outrunning and dodging bullets. He's in the Supersonic range even if you dont want to count the sound barrier visual.
He's not in the supersonic range, nothing shows that. Dodging bullets is a feat but it does not limit the character.

I've debunked the revolver stance. Try something else. It doesn't make the bullets faster because it's an artifact.
You haven't.

My man the bullets of the revolver couldn't even get through UMA heat until it was at point blank. The gun doesn't enhance the speed of the bullets above what would be the normal speed of bullets for that gun
Uma Heat melts the bullet so what are you even saying?

Chikara has a visual ability. It's not far-fetched to say his perception is better than Andy's. But regardless, none of that proves MHS speed scaling
Dude what, how does that make sense lmao. And it's to show you your scaling isn't consistent with even the slowest characters reacting to bullets.

The staff was stopped by sound waves lol those are literally speakers
Okay prove that. You can't just make claims on Tellas ability lmao.

He's not in the supersonic range, nothing shows that. Dodging bullets is a feat but it does not limit the character.

You haven't.

Uma Heat melts the bullet so what are you even saying?

Dude what, how does that make sense lmao. And it's to show you your scaling isn't consistent with even the slowest characters reacting to bullets.

Okay prove that. You can't just make claims on Tellas ability lmao.
Top needed a special suit to go MHS. Post or refer me to Top's feats pre-Tachyon suit that is above the Supersonic speed tier.

You are using the gun being an artifact as an argument because it was made to counteract God yet it wouldn't beat a UMA unless you got right in its face lol. Why would bullets enhanced and boosted in speed to beat Sun be melting and too slow to reach a UMA if it can fight against God? Doesn't make sense.

My scaling and evidence is very consistent. You have Shen's staff reaching space and then being slower than sound later on lol. That's not consistent. Only Top's feat and Victor's feat are consistent with MHS speed scaling.

We actually see Billy refer to Tells as their radio man. So we can safely assume those are radios he uses to talk through. It should go without saying that radios produce sound waves lol. And a radio receives electromagnetic waves via the antenna which is literally what's on Tella's back.

Top needed a special suit to go MHS. Post or refer me to Top's feats pre-Tachyon suit that is above the Supersonic speed tier.
That feat is in the mach 5000s while his regular speed would be somewhat above the staffs mach 526 being able to blitz Andy and Shen.

You are using the gun being an artifact as an argument because it was made to counteract God yet it wouldn't beat a UMA unless you got right in its face lol. Why would bullets enhanced and boosted in speed to beat Sun be melting and too slow to reach a UMA if it can fight against God? Doesn't make sense.
Because it isn't powerful enough lmao. No one ever said the artifact could beat God, it's simply made to oppose him. You're thinking too much into it when I didn't even imply this.

My scaling and evidence is very consistent. You have Shen's staff reaching space and then being slower than sound later on lol. That's not consistent. Only Top's feat and Victor's feat are consistent with MHS speed scaling.
If you think Tops and Victor's speed is consistent then how can you disagree with others scaling when they fight others?

We actually see Billy refer to Tells as their radio man. So we can safely assume those are radios he uses to talk through. It should go without saying that radios produce sound waves lol. And a radio receives electromagnetic waves via the antenna which is literally what's on Tella's back.
Nice. This doesn't address what I said though.

but the point is Tella controls them, he could have already had them up.

That feat is in the mach 5000s while his regular speed would be somewhat above the staffs mach 526 being able to blitz Andy and Shen.

Because it isn't powerful enough lmao. No one ever said the artifact could beat God, it's simply made to oppose him. You're thinking too much into it when I didn't even imply this.

If you think Tops and Victor's speed is consistent then how can you disagree with others scaling when they fight others?

Nice. This doesn't address what I said though.
The staff is slower than sound so in that case, yeah Base tops speed being somewhat above the staff makes sense. That's consistency.

The argument is void without proof that the bullets are enhanced. And even then, enhanced by how much? You need proof of all this. Calling it an artifact and then moving on doesn't prove anything. You said it was made to beat God. So? How does that automatically make the bullets faster? Post scans.

Nobody scales to Top's speed in the suit. I'm not sure why you're ignoring the fact that Andy couldn't react to Billy's version of the ability which is Inferior. I've clearly posted and solidified Tops' best speed feat in base being outrunning and dodging bullets. That's in the Supersonic range. Victor's feat is fine because there are no anti-feats against it at the moment. Victor never shot his arm at someone like he did from space so how does anyone he fought scale to that feat?

It very much does. I just proved he uses sound waves lol. But at this point, I'd rather wait for a mod to evaluate the thread and decide. No point going back and forth. And Tella didn't already have them up either.

The staff is slower than sound so in that case, yeah Base tops speed being somewhat above the staff makes sense. That's consistency.
I just said if Tella already had them up, if we can't know that then it defeats your argument.

The argument is void without proof that the bullets are enhanced. And even then, enhanced by how much? You need proof of all this. Calling it an artifact and then moving on doesn't prove anything. You said it was made to beat God. So? How does that automatically make the bullets faster? Post scans.
The gun was made to oppose a God, I don't need to show how much it was enhanced.

Nobody scales to Top's speed in the suit. I'm not sure why you're ignoring the fact that Andy couldn't react to Billy's version of the ability which is Inferior. I've clearly posted and solidified Tops' best speed feat in base being outrunning and dodging bullets. That's in the Supersonic range. Victor's feat is fine because there are no anti-feats against it at the moment. Victor never shot his arm at someone like he did from space so how does anyone he fought scale to that feat?
Andy literally jumped up to him lmao, so did the other people around Andy. I posted this already lmao. People scale to Top's top speed and that's just blatant.

And Billy's unstoppable being inferior does not have to be about speed, you are just assuming that.

So you agree Victor is mhs and that there are no anti feats? Okay Victor doesn't need to shoot his hand at someone for the repair boost to be the same with his fingers or other abilities.

You realize the same thing Victor does with his hand is what he does with his body whenever he shoots his parts right? And everyone after that reacts to these attacks without issue. You are ignoring way too much to justify this downgrade.

I just said if Tella already had them up, if we can't know that then it defeats your argument.

The gun was made to oppose a God, I don't need to show how much it was enhanced.

Andy literally jumped up to him lmao, so did the other people around Andy. I posted this already lmao. People scale to Top's top speed and that's just blatant.

And Billy's unstoppable being inferior does not have to be about speed, you are just assuming that.

So you agree Victor is mhs and that there are no anti feats? Okay Victor doesn't need to shoot his hand at someone for the repair boost to be the same with his fingers or other abilities.

You realize the same thing Victor does with his hand is what he does with his body whenever he shoots his parts right? And everyone after that reacts to these attacks without issue. You are ignoring way too much to justify this downgrade.
I posted that he didn't have them up. Next.

Cool. Now prove the bullets are above normal speed. Otherwise, that's a terrible argument lol.

The whole point of Unstoppable is speed lmao what on earth are you even saying? Wow.

Nobody reacted to his parts abilities so nobody scales. Tatiana put shields up before they were fired.

Yeah, Andy jumped. But only Andy. Everyone else was either flying or on a cloud or on the ground.

Your 2 MHS feats don't outweigh the consistency of Supersonic feats. You literally only have Victor's feat and Tops. You continue to ignore that Andy was blitzed by a lesser version of Unstoppable and you use headcanon to say that Fukko's gun is enhanced because it's an artifact but can't even say in what way it's enhanced or by how much. I've posted feats for base Top and they are in the supersonic range. But again, I will just wait for a Mod to decide. I rest my case until then

For Mods

Two of these are calced, the other two are to show people scale to the speeds.

I've addressed Top's speed in base. OP tried arguing that he breaks the sound barrier, this would show Top is above the speed of sound, not that he is only supersonic. So this point just shouldn't be taken into account at all.

Another thing is, Top running around the World is an MHS feat. If everyone was MHS like the profiles say, this would not be something that only Top could have done. It narratively doesn't make sense that everyone is in that speed range.
This point is pretty bad, the suit is meant for withstanding the KE of traveling at such speeds, something these characters can't withstand, and the calc for Top has him being 6-B for it while the verse is only in the tier 7 range so another pointless argument.

I already addressed this with this
Here is the scene.
Would also like to say that Tella's Negation is not about sound, so this being sound really does not make sense. HIs ability is called Untell which lets him stop attacks, this is something demonstrated recently in the manga actually so yeah it being sound is extremely unlikely.

Nobody reacted to his parts abilities so nobody scales. Tatiana put shields up before they were fired.
Scan. If you look at the panel you can see Tatiana's shield are still moving when they intercept the bullets, Next Victor and Andy fight, and they scale to one another in speed, that Andy then goes off to fight others, so this point is just misinterpretation or just lying.

For Mods

Two of these are calced, the other two are to show people scale to the speeds.

I've addressed Top's speed in base. OP tried arguing that he breaks the sound barrier, this would show Top is above the speed of sound, not that he is only supersonic. So this point just shouldn't be taken into account at all.

This point is pretty bad, the suit is meant for withstanding the KE of traveling at such speeds, something these characters can't withstand, and the calc for Top has him being 6-B for it while the verse is only in the tier 7 range so another pointless argument.

I already addressed this with this

Here is the scene.
Would also like to say that Tella's Negation is not about sound, so this being sound really does not make sense. HIs ability is called Untell which lets him stop attacks, this is something demonstrated recently in the manga actually so yeah it being sound is extremely unlikely.

Scan. If you look at the panel you can see Tatiana's shield are still moving when they intercept the bullets, Next Victor and Andy fight, and they scale to one another in speed, that Andy then goes off to fight others, so this point is just misinterpretation or just lying.
For Mods

The person keeps ignoring that base tops best speed feat is outrunning bullets. I've shown in this thread the scan that proves this. He's no higher unless he can prove it

Regardless, it wouldn't be something only Top can do if everyone was that fast. Why not just give everyone in the Union a Tachyon suit?

Shen's staff was blocked by sound. A staff going at MHS speeds wouldn't be stopped by sound.

Billy noted that Tella is their Radio person. I've shown proof of this. The Antenna on his back further proves it as well. Tella can't talk normally so he talks through the radio. Simply looking at the device and his negation ability will confirm this. He produces sound waves. A simple Google search will show you how radios work.

Here is the Titana scene in order. This person left out the scan prior on purpose it seems like. She deployed the shields before Victor fired. Tatiana also didn't move the shields around. She just gave each person their own. Andy consistently can't react to Billy using an inferior version of Unstoppable which in base has only supersonic speed feat. MHS speed isn't consistent for the verse.

Last edited:

I'm not here to argue as I don't read the series, but are you saying the guy attacks with radio waves or electromagnetic signals? Because both move at the speed of light. Not sound. Just want to clarify this

I'm not here to argue as I don't read the series, but are you saying the guy attacks with radio waves or electromagnetic signals? Because both move at the speed of light. Not sound. Just want to clarify this
I'm saying via the Antenna on his back, he picks up electromagnetic signals and produces Sound Waves. Sound Waves move at 343 meters per second. That's Mach 1 which is in the Supersonic range.

I'm saying via the Antenna on his back, he picks up electromagnetic signals and produces Sound Waves. Sound Waves move at 343 meters per second. That's Mach 1 which is in the Supersonic range.
I understand sound waves speed. The name does make it apparent. I just wanted a clarification on if they gttack with sound waves or radio waves. As the two are way different. Btw, sorry if my message comes off as rude. I'm just blunt, not a dick I promise.

For clarification sake, could I get. Aces scans of how the ability works? Ill be able to tell if its a radio wave or sound wave easily then.

Just looked at the OP so far, but the OP makes sense to me. Will make a more in-depth evaluation when I can.

I understand sound waves speed. The name does make it apparent. I just wanted a clarification on if they gttack with sound waves or radio waves. As the two are way different. Btw, sorry if my message comes off as rude. I'm just blunt, not a dick I promise.

For clarification sake, could I get. Aces scans of how the ability works? Ill be able to tell if its a radio wave or sound wave easily then.
It's no problem

I'm basing my argument on the fact that he's referred to as the radioman. He can't talk normally so I'm making the argument that he uses radios. Just for transparency. Here you go

It's no problem

I'm basing my argument on the fact that he's referred to as the radioman. He can't talk normally so I'm making the argument that he uses radios. Just for transparency. Here you go
Thank you. When I get on of ill look at the pics. Based on what I see in the link when I do open it, ill prolly agree with you. Maybe my mind will change if I read the series tho. I will note tho, that depending on how this "Top" guy dodged bullets, it could be a hypersonic feat as opposed to supersonic.

Thank you. When I get on of ill look at the pics. Based on what I see in the link when I do open it, ill prolly agree with you. Maybe my mind will change if I read the series tho. I will note tho, that depending on how this "Top" guy dodged bullets, it could be a hypersonic feat as opposed to supersonic.
I'm okay with Hypersonic if that comes out to be the case. And yeah I highly recommend the series if you have the time.

Yeah, after looking through the scans, it does appear to be sounds. Or rather shockwaves in the last scan where the soundwaves stop their attacks. Not a big difference, though it is worth nothing that shockwaves are supersonic as opposed to just sonic.

I am confused about what thing though. What's going on in the feat that's supposedly an anti-feat for the staff? It looks like its attack is just being stopped.

Yeah, after looking through the scans, it does appear to be sounds. Or rather shockwaves in the last scan where the soundwaves stop their attacks. Not a big difference, though it is worth nothing that shockwaves are supersonic as opposed to just sonic.

I am confused about what thing though. What's going on in the feat that's supposedly an anti-feat for the staff? It looks like its attack is just being stopped.
He saying the staff got stopped by the sound so it cant be mhs cuz it didnt hit the speakers before the sound came out. I already argued this

My point with the staff is that if it was really MHS, it would have reached and hit Tella before sound waves were emitted from the radio. Keep in mind Tella considered blocking bullets to be impressive. And Tella's best reaction feat is catching a bullet. So, something going at MHS speeds would have definitely reached him before he could react. And it should be known Tella didn't have all the radios up like the other guy is suggesting. I proved this already too.

Last edited:
My point with the staff is that if it was really MHS, it would have reached and hit Tella before sound waves were emitted from the radio. Keep in mind Tella considered blocking bullets to be impressive. And Tella's best reaction feat is catching a bullet. So, something going at MHS speeds would have definitely reached him before he could react. And it should be known Tella didn't have all the radios up like the other guy is suggesting. I proved this already too.
To be fair, that attack also blocked Top's kick as well. We've also seen the staff expand into space in a short timeframe.

To be fair, that attack also blocked Top's kick as well. We've also seen the staff expand into space in a short timeframe.
Not denying the space feat. I'm just talking about the consistency. Top is in the supersonic range so that's not far-fetched or too surprising. Top in base can reach higher speeds than what he's shown since stopping doubles his speed. But at the end of the day, everything is consistently in the Supersonic range. I can see them reaching HS tho which is fine with me.

Not denying the space feat. I'm just talking about the consistency. Top is in the supersonic range so that's not far-fetched or too surprising. Top in base can reach higher speeds than what he's shown since stopping doubles his speed. But at the end of the day, everything is consistently in the Supersonic range. I can see them reaching HS tho which is fine with me.
The scaling chain should put them all around HS if we go off of dodging spoil. The blocking could just be untell. He could block a bullet with his bare hand with that ability. I don't fully understand it tbh.

Was the staff extended before the soundwaves were emitted from the speakers?

Was the staff extended before the soundwaves were emitted from the speakers?
The manga doesn't show if it was or not. On one page everyone is standing still and then on the next, Tella is blocking multiple attacks one of which is the staff.

Back