• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Negators abilities are defined by their perceptions of the ability, and one cannot perceive air.
Then you think Chikara can perceive something going at mhs+ then? idk if you understand what you're arguing but Chikara thinks he can stop Top so he can which just means he indirectly believes he can stop something far beyond his perception speed which would mean he can stop imperceivable things.

Then you think Chikara can perceive something going at mhs+ then? idk if you understand what you're arguing but Chikara thinks he can stop Top so he can which just means he indirectly believes he can stop something far beyond his perception speed which would mean he can stop imperceivable things.
I just think the ability stops whatever is in the line of sight. It gives us visuals showing line of sight for that very reason.

Also he stopped Top because he ran into that line of sight.
I know, but then I remembered they trained for this fight, so this isn't something they just tried out of nowhere its something they likely practiced. Also Chikara looks upward to stop Top.

I know, but then I remembered they trained for this fight, so this isn't something they just tried out of nowhere its something they likely practiced. Also Chikara looks upward to stop Top.
He’s looking at the guy with the minigun, top kicks through his arm. Well within the line of sight. Nobody has ever blitzed unmove,

I didn't realize Juiz and Fuuko don't have profiles yet so my bad for including them.

Ah okay. When I clicked before, only her pic would load. Never mind then. When can profiles for Top and Fuuko be made?
When this loop is almost done or once they get the whole union back I'll prob make her page. I don't wanna have to make a crt every time she shows something new so just waiting. And I'd have to reread Top's fight to gather any other abilities he has.

When this loop is almost done or once they get the whole union back I'll prob make her page. I don't wanna have to make a crt every time she shows something new so just waiting. And I'd have to reread Top's fight to gather any other abilities he has.
Okay, no problem.

Back