• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I said, I think the proposals in the OP look fine to me, but would need a detailed list of new ratings & justifications in a sandbox to see how things will look on the profiles.

The staff, Victor's hand, and Top's speed in the suit are all valid although Shen's staff feat isn't 100% consistent.
Okay so just to make sure, you agree all of these are valid feats but you disagree with people scaling to them overall? Can I know how you rationalize Andy and Shen all jumping into the air and Andy getting hit by Top as that not being a speed feat for Andy and them?

And same with Victor, can you explain how his hand's speed wouldn't scale similar to him blasting blood or launching his fingers at people? I kinda went over this before but the main function of the ability is all through repair boost, it's how Andy and him launch their body parts.

This is my justification for each character that currently has a profile. I believe this to be the most consistent scaling currently for the verse. I forgot about Spoils beam when I made this thread so instead of Supersonic scaling, it's now Hypersonic+ scaling. I know you said to put it in a sandbox but I'm new and not sure how. So I hope this way works as well.

Shen: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could react to Spoils Beams which traveled this far instantly) | Higher as a Jiagnshi
Feng: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Scales to Shen who reacted to Spoils Beams which traveled this far instantly) | Higher In his youth
Fuuko: Speed: Unknown | Hypersonic+ In the 101st loop (Can fight on par with Feng in his prime)
Andy: Speed: Hypersonic+ ( Can keep up with Shen and Feng in combat)
Juiz: Speed: Supersonic+ (Can react to bullets at point-blank range)
Billy: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could blitz and land a hit on Andy while using Unstoppable)
Rip: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could blitz and react to Andy)
Unruin: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Billy in combat)
Seal: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could keep up with Andy in combat)
Gina: Speed: Supersonic+ (Intercepted a barrage of bullets)
Anno Un: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Moved faster than Andy could perceive. Reacted to attacks from Rip)
Nico: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Andy in Combat) | Likely Higher With Ghost Amp
Spoil: Speed: Hypersonic+ Attack Speed (His beams traveled this far instantly)

As I said, I think the proposals in the OP look fine to me, but would need a detailed list of new ratings & justifications in a sandbox to see how things will look on the profiles.

Last edited:
This is my justification for each character that currently has a profile. I believe this to be the most consistent scaling currently for the verse. I forgot about Spoils beam when I made this thread so instead of Supersonic scaling, it's now Hypersonic+ scaling. I know you said to put it in a sandbox but I'm new and not sure how. So I hope this way works as well.

Shen: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could react to Spoils Beams which traveled this far instantly) | Higher as a Jiagnshi
Feng: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Scales to Shen who reacted to Spoils Beams which traveled this far instantly) | Higher In his youth
Fuuko: Speed: Unknown | Hypersonic+ In the 101st loop (Can fight on par with Feng in his prime)
Andy: Speed: Hypersonic+ ( Can keep up with Shen and Feng in combat)
Juiz: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can react to bullets at point-blank range)
Billy: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could blitz and land a hit on Andy while using Unstoppable)
Rip: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could blitz and react to Andy)
Unruin: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Billy in combat)
Seal: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could keep up with Andy in combat)
Gina: Speed: Supersonic+ (Intercepted a barrage of bullets)
Anno Un: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Moved faster than Andy could perceive. Reacted to attacks from Rip)
Nico: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Andy in Combat) | Likely Higher With Ghost Amp
Spoil: Speed: Hypersonic+ Attack Speed (His beams traveled this far instantly)
Funny enough I just did a calc for his beam here you go it is that fast https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arkenis/Spoil's_Laser_Speed

But the issue is, they don't actually dodge the beam like at all, so what feat are you using for them scaling to it?

Made a calc for Juiz’s feat its hhs+ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arkenis/Juiz_is_Fast
If this gets accepted, do you have an issue with scaling people to this?
However, that would be faster than Spoils beams. I assumed a 5-second time frame for his beam feat which came out to Mach 18 and that time frame was generous. Lower the time frame, and it would be HHS. So that would be more consistent with your calc if it got accepted.

After adding my revision, is it okay to close this? I don't think anyone else has anything to add.

Remind me which feats you're talking about
Okay so just to make sure, you agree all of these are valid feats but you disagree with people scaling to them overall? Can I know how you rationalize Andy and Shen all jumping into the air and Andy getting hit by Top as that not being a speed feat for Andy and them?

And same with Victor, can you explain how his hand's speed wouldn't scale similar to him blasting blood or launching his fingers at people? I kinda went over this before but the main function of the ability is all through repair boost, it's how Andy and him launch their body parts.

Okay, how about this?

Andy: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Shen and Feng in combat) Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed as Victor (Launched his arm from space)

Shen: Speed: Hypersonic+ (Could react to Spoils Beams which traveled this far instantly) Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed with his staff (Performed this feat) | Higher as a Jiagnshi

I still don't think Andy reacting to Top is consistent enough to add. Shen and everyone else was already flying on clouds when Top came down. Andy Jumped and Chikara watched from below. Andy is weaker than Victor so I wouldn't scale his parts abilities to Victor. I don't mind Victor's parts all scaling to MHS but I don't think anyone reacted to them on a consistent basis for it to apply to everyone. I'm open to upgrading the speed when more MHS feats come but I just don't think it all adds up as of right now. Even giving Shen MHS attack speed is iffy because again, Billy could easily see them coming and he doesn't have MHS reaction. Like why would Billy shoot bullets at Juiz if they were all consistently MHS? And Tella wouldn't think Juiz blocking bullets was impressive if they were MHS also. Just doesn't make sense to me.

I still don't think Andy reacting to Top is consistent enough to add. Shen and everyone else was already flying on clouds when Top came down. Andy Jumped and Chikara watched from below. Andy is weaker than Victor so I wouldn't scale his parts abilities to Victor. I don't mind Victor's parts all scaling to MHS but I don't think anyone reacted to them on a consistent basis for it to apply to everyone. I'm open to upgrading the speed when more MHS feats come but I just don't think it all adds up as of right now. Even giving Shen MHS attack speed is iffy because again, Billy could easily see them coming and he doesn't have MHS reaction. Like why would Billy shoot bullets at Juiz if they were all consistently MHS? And Tella wouldn't think Juiz blocking bullets was impressive if they were MHS also. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Andy and Victor become very relative in terms of speed and power during the Autumn arc though, Andy's refinement of his undead blade is the main thing not considered on his level really. Also Shen does state Andy is near Victor during the Summer arc as well, so sure he may not be equal but he's definitely not inferior. And I understand the issue with the guns being used in the verse, but at this point, given the countless hypersonic feats or even supersonic+ feats, the guns use isn't for speed for Billy, it's more used as distractions or simply because he's good at ricocheting them to land hits. Just saying the use of guns can't limit the verse endlessly, we've already agreed these characters are much much more above your average mach 2 or mach 3 so keep in mind the guns could just be higher instead of limits. And for Tella considering it impressive, I addressed this before but Tella just has never seen Juiz fight before in person, a feat like that would just be impressive to see from a fighter you never seen you know?

Andy and Victor become very relative in terms of speed and power during the Autumn arc though, Andy's refinement of his undead blade is the main thing not considered on his level really. Also Shen does state Andy is near Victor during the Summer arc as well, so sure he may not be equal but he's definitely not inferior. And I understand the issue with the guns being used in the verse, but at this point, given the countless hypersonic feats or even supersonic+ feats, the guns use isn't for speed for Billy, it's more used as distractions or simply because he's good at ricocheting them to land hits. Just saying the use of guns can't limit the verse endlessly, we've already agreed these characters are much much more above your average mach 2 or mach 3 so keep in mind the guns could just be higher instead of limits. And for Tella considering it impressive, I addressed this before but Tella just has never seen Juiz fight before in person, a feat like that would just be impressive to see from a fighter you never seen you know?
You're right about Andy being near Victor. I forgot about that statement. I don't think guns will continue to limit the verse. At least not for the higher tiers. It seems like your calculations come out to HS anyway a lot of the time. I'm willing to give Shen and VIctor MHS Attack speed for the time being. And then when Andy's arc starts we can reevaluate the feats based on whatever he does in this new loop. I do believe people like Andy and Feng will get better feats. Top will definitely get a better feat above MHS+. So I'd like to just wait until those feats come and then we can come back and upgrade whoever we need to upgrade. HS+ is very good for the verse in its current stage in my opinion.

You're right about Andy being near Victor. I forgot about that statement. I don't think guns will continue to limit the verse. At least not for the higher tiers. It seems like your calculations come out to HS anyway a lot of the time. I'm willing to give Shen and VIctor MHS Attack speed for the time being. And then when Andy's arc starts we can reevaluate the feats based on whatever he does in this new loop. I do believe people like Andy and Feng will get better feats. Top will definitely get a better feat above MHS+. So I'd like to just wait until those feats come and then we can come back and upgrade whoever we need to upgrade. HS+ is very good for the verse in its current stage in my opinion.
Alright completely fine with this for the time then.

I think this can be closed.
nah wait give ya opinion on Chikara being able to stop Top while hes in his suit lmao
0078-017.png

0078-016.png

:unsure:

nah wait give ya opinion on Chikara being able to stop Top while hes in his suit lmao
0078-017.png

0078-016.png

:unsure:
It's a good feat. Like I said before, Chikara's ability is all about what he can see so his perception is probably better than most people's. You could make the argument that Chikara just followed the light in the sky though since know he was watching Top long before he came through the roof. But I'm open to discussing it more when Chikara actually has a profile lol. I'm surprised Top doesn't have a profile.

I think he just entered his line of sight, rather than Chikara processing the movement itself.
entering his line of sight would still require Chikara needing to see him. And the context I don't think is only for that one scan, this is something they've likely practiced in training to do as they practiced before the spring arc

entering his line of sight would still require Chikara needing to see him. And the context I don't think is only for that one scan, this is something they've likely practiced in training to do as they practiced before the spring arc
That isn’t how his ability works, he doesn’t have to process the speed. It’s just whatever is in the line or sight in general.

That isn’t how his ability works, he doesn’t have to process the speed. It’s just whatever is in the line or sight in general.
He has to see what he's looking at is my point. You wouldn't argue he's able to stop anything just cause it's in his line of sight, thus he needs to see it to do it. Same thing with the activation of it, he needs reaction for it to be useful. And here the author just says only things visible to him he can stop.
unknown.png

Edit: here as well, that what he can see is what gets stopped, but if its not visible he can't stop it
image1.png

He has to see what he's looking at is my point. You wouldn't argue he's able to stop anything just cause it's in his line of sight, thus he needs to see it to do it. Same thing with the activation of it, he needs reaction for it to be useful. And here the author just says only things visible to him he can stop.
unknown.png

Edit: here as well, that what he can see is what gets stopped, but if its not visible he can't stop it
image1.png
The scan says he can stop “any and all things in his view” in verse there’s no limitation for it nor has there been one shown. The point it’s saying about not being visible is in a literal sense. As if something is out of his FOV.

but as I was going through looking for scans we may have missed a speed feat. Not sure if it’ll yield much but they did react to a meteorite and it was reflected.

The scan says he can stop “any and all things in his view” in verse there’s no limitation for it nor has there been one shown. The point it’s saying about not being visible is in a literal sense. As if something is out of his FOV.
So you think he can stop anything?

Back