• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

The staff thing is like a clear speed feat that others can scale to honestly. The staff travels in space and then others scale to. Nothing would imply Shen slows it down or has control over the speed. I've posted before that what he does have control over is the size width and how long it can be but never mentions something as important as speed. So I think the verse is accurately mhs reaction and combat with Top being mhs in travel speed or rel iirc.

Now other speed feats that can get calced are these.
image0.png

unknown.png

image0.png

image1.png

The staff thing is like a clear speed feat that others can scale to honestly. The staff travels in space and then others scale to. Nothing would imply Shen slows it down or has control over the speed. I've posted before that what he does have control over is the size width and how long it can be but never mentions something as important as speed. So I think the verse is accurately mhs reaction and combat with Top being mhs in travel speed or rel iirc.

image0.png

unknown.png

image0.png

image1.png
Wouldn't the RIP feat be easy to calculate, just find the distance traveled in some sort of short timeframe?

I think the chikara would be too honestly, just getting his reaction and then scaling people's combat above his perception since his ability works by sight

0031-010.png

Just to bring up something else regarding the Juiz splitting a bullet feat, she is easily capable of reacting to Billys bullets from an even closer distance than what she did when billy and her fought alone. So Tella is just very impressed by her deflecting it with a sword rather than the reaction speed itself. Another thing is that this feat is more off guard for her since it happens randomly rather than in a combat scenario.

0031-010.png

Just to bring up something else regarding the Juiz splitting a bullet feat, she is easily capable of reacting to Billys bullets from an even closer distance than what she did when billy and her fought alone. So Tella is just very impressed by her deflecting it with a sword rather than the reaction speed itself. Another thing is that this feat is more off guard for her since it happens randomly rather than in a combat scenario.
Well that's certainly neat

Though in the end, has anything in the latest chapters bring anything new to the ap department?

Well that's certainly neat

Though in the end, has anything in the latest chapters bring anything new to the ap department?
Not too much. All I can say is that the verse is haxxy more than ap based. Like I've said before most of the high tiers are Season Umas and Galaxy and God. Hopefully someone gives something higher than Town level.

Yeah pretty much. I think Feng may end up showing us something but unknown right now and there's too much unknown amps to scale them to a concrete Town level except maybe Tatiana but hers is more environmental and overtime.
And Victor's deadline, or whatever it was called, right?

yeah. idk how a feat like that is calced but cutting through most of a city's buildings and flinging them into the air slightly is likely in the town level range and he cut some clouds in half too. ig if that feat ends up being town level then Andy could probably scale to it.

Also I am unable to get into my vsbw account (forgot the password and I changed my email) so I am unable to get into it but I've updated several profiles and the verse is more hoaxed than I had them before. Would u like to see some?

Also I am unable to get into my vsbw account (forgot the password and I changed my email) so I am unable to get into it but I've updated several profiles and the verse is more hoaxed than I had them before. Would u like to see some?
Sure, it'd be nice to see. Hopefully town level is able to he a reality. I could see some really nice matchups.

Tier: 8-A, higher with Repair Boost | 8-A, higher after he's Developed, higher with Repair Boost, far higher with Vortex Bullet | 8-A, far higher as Victor

Name: Andy, Victor, Victhor, Deady Dearest, Undead, Zombie

Origin: Undead Unluck

Classification: Human, Negator

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master of Sword Arts, Multiple Souls (Andy and Victor are two different people and souls within Andy) Bodily Weaponry, Body Control, Damage Boost, Limited Cloth Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3: Andy's Undead prevents him from aging and keeps him in his mid 20's. Andy can live as just a head), Statistics Amplification, (Can increase his attack power and speed with repair boost), Blood Manipulation (Uses his blood as a projectile), Law Negation and Selective Regeneration (At least High-Mid; All negators either negate their own rule or negate the rule of others. Andy's Undead is the ability to negate any and everything that puts him near death granting him super regeneration. He is also able to control the regeneration's speed), Bone Manipulation (Can form his bones into blades and projectiles), Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Seemingly able to breathe in space), Limited Invulnerability (The indestructible sword is stated to be impervious to damage), Damage Reduction (Able to reduce and contain damage by regenerating), Preparation (Should be able to get weapons from the Unions supply of weapons), Density Manipulation (Able to increase the density of his bones and solidify his blood), Limited Sense Manipulation (Andy states pain feels different to him than others, to him pain is a bunch of static), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Radiation Manipulation (Wasn't effected being in space), Resistance to Analytical Prediction (Stated that She and people like Andy are able to penetrate Shen's Untruth)

Developed Andy

Bloody Arts (A unique form of fighting where Andy uses spurts of blood from his arms to enhance his attacks), Immortality (Type 8: As long as Andy's soul is alive he can continue to regenerate), Regeneration (Low-Godly; Can regenerate as long as his soul is still alive), Soul Manipulation (Able to directly move parts of his soul into detached parts of his body)
Surface Scaling, Limited Subjective Reality and Accelerated Development (Andy states "In the end, it's all a matter of how we perceive the rules. So long as we believe in that concept, our abilities will develop as much as we want" what this means for all Negators is that their own perception of their abilities use and limits can be developed which allowed Andy to develop his Undead ability. Victor also is stated that by consciously changing the interpretation of death allows him a multifaceted use of his regeneration), Astral Projection and Incorporeality (Can separate his soul from his body but is unable to interact with people physically), Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Can resist gravity from Uma Gravity), Duplication (Able to create clones from his blood)

Victor

Duplication (He can create clones of himself from detached parts of his body), Taijutsu

@AnAverageUsername

Tier: 8-A, higher with Repair Boost | 8-A, higher after he's Developed, higher with Repair Boost, far higher with Vortex Bullet | 8-A, far higher as Victor

Name: Andy, Victor, Victhor, Deady Dearest, Undead, Zombie

Origin: Undead Unluck

Classification: Human, Negator

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master of Sword Arts, Multiple Souls (Andy and Victor are two different people and souls within Andy) Bodily Weaponry, Body Control, Damage Boost, Limited Cloth Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3: Andy's Undead prevents him from aging and keeps him in his mid 20's. Andy can live as just a head), Statistics Amplification, (Can increase his attack power and speed with repair boost), Blood Manipulation (Uses his blood as a projectile), Law Negation and Selective Regeneration (At least High-Mid; All negators either negate their own rule or negate the rule of others. Andy's Undead is the ability to negate any and everything that puts him near death granting him super regeneration. He is also able to control the regeneration's speed), Bone Manipulation (Can form his bones into blades and projectiles), Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Seemingly able to breathe in space), Limited Invulnerability (The indestructible sword is stated to be impervious to damage), Damage Reduction (Able to reduce and contain damage by regenerating), Preparation (Should be able to get weapons from the Unions supply of weapons), Density Manipulation (Able to increase the density of his bones and solidify his blood), Limited Sense Manipulation (Andy states pain feels different to him than others, to him pain is a bunch of static), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Radiation Manipulation (Wasn't effected being in space), Resistance to Analytical Prediction (Stated that She and people like Andy are able to penetrate Shen's Untruth)

Developed Andy

Bloody Arts (A unique form of fighting where Andy uses spurts of blood from his arms to enhance his attacks), Immortality (Type 8: As long as Andy's soul is alive he can continue to regenerate), Regeneration (Low-Godly; Can regenerate as long as his soul is still alive), Soul Manipulation (Able to directly move parts of his soul into detached parts of his body)
Surface Scaling, Limited Subjective Reality and Accelerated Development (Andy states "In the end, it's all a matter of how we perceive the rules. So long as we believe in that concept, our abilities will develop as much as we want" what this means for all Negators is that their own perception of their abilities use and limits can be developed which allowed Andy to develop his Undead ability. Victor also is stated that by consciously changing the interpretation of death allows him a multifaceted use of his regeneration), Astral Projection and Incorporeality (Can separate his soul from his body but is unable to interact with people physically), Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Can resist gravity from Uma Gravity), Duplication (Able to create clones from his blood)

Victor

Duplication (He can create clones of himself from detached parts of his body), Taijutsu

@AnAverageUsername
Wow, I'm suprised this isnt a profile yet. I'm guessing it's because of speed problems?

Wow, I'm suprised this isnt a profile yet. I'm guessing it's because of speed problems?
Well I can't get into my account so I can't really do anything lol. and the others here also aren't active so its just been dead. If you could help me I could give u the other profiles and the sandbox for the page itself.

Well I can't get into my account so I can't really do anything lol. and the others here also aren't active so its just been dead. If you could help me I could give u the other profiles and the sandbox for the page itself.
Oof, problem with that. I really dont know how to connect my profile here to fandom. Or use sandboxes. I really have no idea how to use Fandom.

I'll help for the calculation but not now i have to finish read the manga till recent chapter.
you think you could help with some of these calcs?

image0.png

unknown.png

image0.png

image1.png
I think the juiz one should just be done with the paneling of her face being how close the bullet is, considering Tella says it was done point blank and she does two swipes to react making it also combat.

Chikara is just a regular perception or activation of ability and everyone would scale to that.

And tbh Galaxy doing his lil explosion is mftl+ afaik and him flying is prob mhs

@Otosaka Think you could calc the weight of Jewel?
0100-016.png

0102-007.png

Now considering that his names Jewel it is kind vague but Andy says Diamond armor when Seal uses the ability. So I think Diamond should be used.

Just a justification for Subjective Reality and Accelerated Development

Subjective Reality and Accelerated Development (Andy states "In the end, it's all a matter of how we perceive the rules. So long as we believe in that concept, our abilities will develop as much as we want" what this means for all Negators is that their own perception of their ability's use and limits can be developed which allowed Andy to develop his Undead ability[8]. Victor also is stated that by consciously changing the interpretation of death allows him a multifaceted use of his regeneration. This is also something Billy says is "sound logic" meaning he too accepts this line of thinking[9])

Thought of more speed feats,

Andy's vortex bullet is able to reach the clouds in seconds of being shot, Victor reacts to it although greatly far from it (Supersonic)
Victor is able to whip his deadline across Shinjuku which is 18.23 km2 in seconds which would be in the hypersonic range (did a quick calc)

That all sounds interesting

It would honestly be funny if there were feets from other characters that are just straight up faster than Top's max speed, when he's supposed to be the resident speedster

Back