• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

Fuuko throws a meteor at Andy ()

Andy: 1.89m
Heigh: 9.912m
Ray: 27.8265m

V: 2/3 * π * 991.2 * 2782.65 ^ 2
V: 1.6074485×10^10 cm³

Considering violent rock fragmentation: 69J / cc

E: 1.6074485×10^10 * 69
E: 1.109139465×10^12 Joules ou 256.1 Tonnes of TNT

Top turns the Earth around in 10 seconds ()

Half Earth Circumference: 40,075,000m / 2
Half Earth Circumference: 20,037,500 m

Speed: 20,037,500 / 10
Speed: 2,003,750 m/s or Mach 5841.836734 (MHS+)

does this verse already have a profile page? I also read this manga but I'm still ongoing to reach recent chapter.

Top turns the Earth around in 10 seconds ()

Half Earth Circumference: 40,075,000m / 2
Half Earth Circumference: 20,037,500 m

Speed: 20,037,500 / 10
Speed: 2,003,750 m/s or Mach 5841.836734 (MHS+)

I’m not sure wym by turn the earth around. I went with him being Mach 404 at 100% and Mach 808 at 200%. But I don’t think he’s turning the earth

I’m gonna make a list of a few feats that I think should be calced for other characters. There’s burn creating a hole in clouds, there’s Chikara reacting to bullets with his unmove. Rip blitzing two fodder guys. Andy tanks a blast from phil (maybe). Mei creating a crater in a wall. Gina lifting the body of water. Galaxy Uma traveling from earth to space.

I’m gonna make a list of a few feats that I think should be calced for other characters. There’s burn creating a hole in clouds, there’s Chikara reacting to bullets with his unmove. Rip blitzing two fodder guys. Andy tanks a blast from phil (maybe). Mei creating a crater in a wall. Gina lifting the body of water. Galaxy Uma traveling from earth to space.
I'll help for the calculation but not now i have to finish read the manga till recent chapter.

god hasn't done level planet?
He has. I was assuming that would just be planet lvl but, here is the feat for that
image0.png

I mean if God created him, I'd assume the standard would be he is greater ?
Yea. unless he's creating him via other means. But since we don't know as of now, I don't think we need to give God Galaxy lvl yet. He may end being Low 1-C.

Are you guys in agreement that the season umas and spoil and burn and other umas should have inorganic physiology?

Are you guys in agreement that the season umas and spoil and burn and other umas should have inorganic physiology?
Wouldn’t some UMA also have abstract existence since they are concepts (not sure if this has been discussed before new to the thread)

Back