• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

Ay yo, just realized this is here. Welp, gon' start following.

Also, just thought I'd ask this since I either didn't see it... but shouldn't the Negators have resistances to stuff like reality warping and law manipulation? I'm not sure what to categorize the additions of UMAs and their rules as, but it is from that. Or we still working on some kinda physiology page for them?

Also assuming everyone so far are caught up.

I say RW, because I'm not very sure what the Rewards, like the whole language merging thing, should be classified as. Then again... I just realized my memories of the earlier chapters are fading now that I finally have the chance to ask about it.

Well, that answers my questions at least.

0078-013.png

So I noticed that when tops in his unstoppable speed in this scan we see him traveling the earth but what we also see is that as he's traveling he seems to be cutting from massive clouds as well.

Top turns the Earth around in 10 seconds ()

Half Earth Circumference: 40,075,000m / 2
Half Earth Circumference: 20,037,500 m

Speed: 20,037,500 / 10
Speed: 2,003,750 m/s or Mach 5841.836734 (MHS+)

Using the speed in this and then simply estimating tops weight (58kg) Top would've been producing 1.164354078125E+14 j or 27kt making him low Town lvl

So mhs to mhs+ feats are

Victor shooting a hand from space to earth in seconds should scale around or above the staffs Extension, Developed Andy should easily scale to him as they fought and later on Shen says he's nearly as strong as Victor now.

Top's max speed is in the mach thousands range with him easily traveling from England to Japan in ten seconds seemingly going a much longer way across oceans than on land. Andy jumps in the air and gives a high five so he also scales to him and several others do as well.

So mhs to mhs+ feats are

Victor shooting a hand from space to earth in seconds should scale around or above the staffs Extension, Developed Andy should easily scale to him as they fought and later on Shen says he's nearly as strong as Victor now.

Top's max speed is in the mach thousands range with him easily traveling from England to Japan in ten seconds seemingly going a much longer way across oceans than on land. Andy jumps in the air and gives a high five so he also scales to him and several others do as well.
Yeesh, Top really is getting his thunder stolen when people are saying other characters should scale to his top speed.... When he's the residential speedster of the verse.

Yeesh, Top really is getting his thunder stolen when people are saying other characters should scale to his top speed.... When he's the residential speedster of the verse.
yeah Tozuka kinda just threw that out the window when he made Andy jump in the air. He's probably the strongest negator in ap rn but the speed thing kinda just got pushed to the side.

yeah Tozuka kinda just threw that out the window when he made Andy jump in the air. He's probably the strongest negator in ap rn but the speed thing kinda just got pushed to the side.
I vaguely remember someone here saying that Tatiana's negator ability having some town level stuff?

nothing lol. she literally has never fought anyone and her unluck can bypass durability. at best u can say her unluck pulls in meteors
Isnt her unluck also situational? Where it depends on how much Fuuko loves someone? Meaning she'd have to be paired up with Andy in every vs match, right?

Isnt her unluck also situational? Where it depends on how much Fuuko loves someone? Meaning she'd have to be paired up with Andy in every vs match, right?
no, she shows the ability to love someone very quickly against the unchaste girl and Uma spring. All she really needs is good speed and some combat skill and her unluck would be really good in combat.

Andy getting more frisky with his abilities, I'm guessing in a world were all concepts/rules are allowed. His ability to interpret them would be OP as shit

Oh shit, a profile

Top turns the Earth around in 10 seconds ()

Half Earth Circumference: 40,075,000m / 2
Half Earth Circumference: 20,037,500 m

Speed: 20,037,500 / 10
Speed: 2,003,750 m/s or Mach 5841.836734 (MHS+)

wdym by turns the earth? And does everyone agree to scaling people to this calc?

Back