• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko vs masadaverse, which verse is stronger?

i vaguely remember something about this being masada but i forgot i don't remember much on this tbh

they both have the potential for very high degrees of 1-A due to their power system and cosmology. However, the power system of Masadaverse was never abused over 10 levels of Infinity outside of Hajun. Bernkastal seems alot like the Masadaverse quivolent of Hajun

which one is the strongest 1-A though i forgot ange? And I need to remember a few things about masada RIP

I see, but what about ange? She defeat bern, does that mean she is the strongest after auaurora?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
which one is the strongest 1-A though i forgot ange? And I need to remember a few things about masada RIP
Ange and battler don't have 1A key though.

Eganergo said:
I see, but what about ange? She defeat bern, does that mean she is the strongest after auaurora?
No ange isnt stronger, not even close tbh. Bern played s role that was fated to lose, to reduce her boredom. And even if you want to take that battle as face value, theb you have Ange > lower manifistation Bern, not true principale of miracles across the entire ladder Bern

I see. Might as well do it here, if we compare umineko and demonbane. Which verse is atronger.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Ega a massive revision will result in all of the tier 1's, becoming 1-A. Anyways The Senate & Featherine's friends was what I was referring to.
The senate is sadly so unexplored... I kinda wish that Ryukishi introduce us more of them and the principle they embody.

The senate is sadly so unexplored... I kinda wish that Ryukishi introduce us more of them and the principle they embody.

Do we even know who they are? I only know they were mentioned in the city of book.

Nah, he got it correct

>However, the power system of Masadaverse was never abused over 10 levels of Infinity outside of Haju

You can't put Hajun under a "certain level of 1-A". Best thing you could say that in-verse, he's pretty much unquantifiable.

Well then... Òé»Òé╣Òé╣Òâ¼ÒââÒâë

Back