• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko 1-A Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferX

He/Him
Why creators are Tier 1-A? The explaination for 1-A key is bit inaccurate to me. How transcending infinite ladder can grant tier 1-A instead of Low 1-A?
Outerverse level (Exists as a fundamental principle of the world, being described as the pillar that sustains the universe, from which universal laws and forces are derived and though which they are sustained. The difference between the Human World and the Higher Domains is described as being meaningless to her, with both Featherine Augustus Aurora and Tohya Hachijo being stated to be equally trivial and temporary roles being played by an indescribable "actor" entity, who exists independently from both identities. As a Creator, she is completely boundless and devoid of any existential limits and restrictions, transcending the infinite layers that make up the world of Umineko)

As long as your are described to be beyond the foundation of which High 1-B is built upon then you will be 1-A. This is because even Low 1-A which is uncountably infinite dimensions still resides on sed foundation.
But world of witches hierarchy don't work like spatial dimensions, they are locations stacked upon each other. 1-A tier definition in FAQ is about being beyond the concept of dimensions though. Creators realm still a part of witch world though.

But world of witches hierarchy don't work like spatial dimensions, they are locations stacked upon each other. 1-A tier definition in FAQ is about being beyond the concept of dimensions though. Creators realm still a part of witch world though.
1-A isn't about beyond the concept of dimension anymore, so you can still be bound by some form of dimension while being 1-A, High 1-A or even Boundless

The stuff you quote is pretty self-explanatory if you actually check how the tiering system works. The Creators not only transcend a High 1B hierarchy, but they are completely unbounded by its definitions and restrictions. Like, that quote is really clear on why, which shouldn't be a surprise considering Ultima himself wrote that explanation.

The stuff you quote is pretty self-explanatory if you actually check how the tiering system works. The Creators not only transcend a High 1B hierarchy, but they are completely unbounded by its definitions and restrictions. Like, that quote is really clear on why, which shouldn't be a surprise considering Ultima himself wrote that explanation.
iirc lambda said it's "maybe infinite", so I think could be a hyperbole.

In the context, creators realm is the last step of ladder. it doesn't fit with 1-A justification from FAQ imo.

Last edited:
Oke sorry

I mean it is beyond definition and restriction, and scale it to cosmology which is High 1-B, so 1-A seem pretty alright
Infinite is a hyperbole. And creators are not beyond ladder, but exist at the end. (bottom)

Beyond definitions and restrictions are about creators. I don't know how that is relevant to cosmology.

Infinite is a hyperbole. And creators are not beyond ladder, but exist at the end. (bottom)

Beyond definitions and restrictions are about creators. I don't know how that is relevant to cosmology.
I don't really know about the series to say anything, just explained from what i saw on the profiles

Only Creator is 1-A, and you have problem with that rating, no??? Sorry but this is confusing

I don't really know about the series to say anything, just explained from what i saw on the profiles
Ok
Only Creator is 1-A, and you have problem with that rating, no??? Sorry but this is confusing
No. I said beyond definitions thing wasn't about thier realms, only just describing creators. I don't see it's enough to reach 1-A, need more context imo, specially most of parts given in 1-A key are not right.

iirc lambda said it's "maybe infinite", so I think could be a hyperbole.

You can't just claim something is a hyperbole without any proof of it just because you feel like it. The Domain being infinite is mentioned multiple times throughout the story (hell, Lambda herself mentions it multiple times in the same paragraph), and even the TIPs for the Voyagers tells us that their journey is endless.

In the context, creators realm is the last step of ladder. it doesn't fit with 1-A justification from FAQ imo.

The Creator realm is not part of the ladder. The ladder Lambda talks about it the Witch Domain, the Creators are beyond the Witch Domain to the point its entire structure is fiction to them.

You can't just claim something is a hyperbole without any proof of it just because you feel like it. The Domain being infinite is mentioned multiple times throughout the story (hell, Lambda herself mentions it multiple times in the same paragraph), and even the TIPs for the Voyagers tells us that their journey is endless.
Proof is she says "maybe" and presented with an end,creator.

I don't remember it was stated multiple times, saying has infinite levels of existences, the only scan there is due to tsubasa WTC 4+.

Voyagers journey through sea of fragments =/= ladder.
The Creator realm is not part of the ladder. The ladder Lambda talks about it the Witch Domain, the Creators are beyond the Witch Domain to the point its entire structure is fiction to them.
I think you misinterpreted the part which featherine said she views WW as fiction.

Ladder is whole another thing. Lambdadelta explicitly said they are in the middle, after saying about creators, which mean creators are at the bottom.

What is the point of even climbing the ladder if creators are outside the ladder? Against the context??

Maria could be a creator after thousand of years, which also implies it's a part of witch worlds since if it's another domain above witch domain, she couldn't ascend to such high level just by training.

Manga also said Aurora is a creator level witch within world of witches.

Not really debating you, just curious about it, reasoning for 1-A is really bad.

Why creators are Tier 1-A? The explaination for 1-A key is bit inaccurate to me. How transcending infinite ladder can grant tier 1-A instead of Low 1-A?
They're completely different from the High 1B hierarchy, which is a hierarchy of restrictions. Creators lack any form of restriction from life and death to meaning itself. So 1A works

Proof is she says "maybe" and presented with an end,creator.

I don't remember it was stated multiple times, saying has infinite levels of existences, the only scan there is due to tsubasa WTC 4+.

Voyagers journey through sea of fragments =/= ladder.
Her saying "maybe" does not equate to it being a hyperbole lmfao.
Ladder is whole another thing. Lambdadelta explicitly said they are in the middle, after saying about creators, which mean creators are at the bottom.
No, the ladder is between the human domain and the creator's domain. Neither of these two are part of it. The creator domain is the destination and the human domain is the ground. Everything in between is the witch domain. Said ladder is one where you lose restrictions. The creator's world has zero restrictions whatsoever. Hence 1A

"Maybe" does mean that the ladder should only be "possibly infinite", but the reasoning for 1-A creators doesn't actually depend on the length of the ladder so that wouldn't be affected.

"Maybe" does mean that the ladder should only be "possibly infinite", but the reasoning for 1-A creators doesn't actually depend on the length of the ladder so that wouldn't be affected.
I don't disagree, but he's saying it's hyperbole because of it, which isn't true. It just means it's not truly sure if it's High 1B or just some really high level into 1B

Her saying "maybe" does not equate to it being a hyperbole lmfao.
However, it doesn't affect current rating ig.
No, the ladder is between the human domain and the creator's domain. Neither of these two are part of it. The creator domain is the destination and the human domain is the ground. Everything in between is the witch domain. Said ladder is one where you lose restrictions. The creator's world has zero restrictions whatsoever. Hence 1A
"lost the ground under thier feet" is an idiom. How does having no restrictions meet the current 1-A standards?

Where is the proof creator's realm is not a witch world? Yeah, FAA looking down World of witches as fiction but it doesn't mean it's not a witch world, "witch worlds" refer to worlds beneath it, and it's the highest witch world.

I gave more reasons above why it's part of witch world. Third Domain is merely a headcanon.

"lost the ground under thier feet" is an idiom. How does having no restrictions meet the current 1-A standards?
Because they're above and outside a 1B hierarchy of restrictions.

Where is the proof creator's realm is not a witch world? Yeah, FAA looking down World of witches as fiction but it doesn't mean it's not a witch world, "witch worlds" refer to worlds beneath it, and it's the highest witch world.
Featherine is blatantly stated to exist in a new world. An unknown world. And the creator's domain is literally the destination from the ladder. The ladder itself goes through the entirety of the witch domain.

I gave more reasons above why it's part of witch world. Third Domain is merely a headcanon.
I disagree with 3rd domain not existing, but that isn't important. But the creator's domain being part of the witch domain is a blatant fanfic. It's the equivalent of saying the human domain is part of the witch domain, which is just hilarious

Outerverse level (Exists as a fundamental principle of the world, being described as the pillar that sustains the universe, from which universal laws and forces are derived and though which they are sustained. The difference between the Human World and the Higher Domains is described as being meaningless to her, with both Featherine Augustus Aurora and Tohya Hachijo being stated to be equally trivial and temporary roles being played by an indescribable "actor" entity, who exists independently from both identities. As a Creator, she is completely boundless and devoid of any existential limits and restrictions, transcending the infinite layers that make up the world of Umineko)
The FAQ explains it

Q: How can a character be 1-A and above without an infinite-dimensional/infinitely-layered cosmology, then?​

A: A good way to accomplish this would be to show that whatever state of being in which they exist is completely independent of the number of layers/dimensions present on the setting. For example, if they are unaffected by dimensions being arbitrarily added or removed from physical space by virtue of transcending it entirely, or if they exist as a "background" or canvas of sorts in which any amount of them can be inserted. This argument generalizes to tiers higher than 1-A as well.
The idea is seemingly that while the space is High 1-B or whatever, they transcend it in a fashion that gives them a 1-A rating.

Featherine is blatantly stated to exist in a new world. An unknown world. And the creator's domain is literally the destination from the ladder. The ladder itself goes through the entirety of the witch domain.
Yes, it's a higher witch world than other worlds beneath it. you admitted yourself it's a part of ladder and its destination.
I disagree with 3rd domain not existing, but that isn't important. But the creator's domain being part of the witch domain is a blatant fanfic. It's the equivalent of saying the human domain is part of the witch domain, which is just hilarious
No. I think you misinterpreted that part, "witch world" referred to witch worlds below her realm but still her realm is also a witch world just greater than others. in Manga, her realm stated to be a witch world.

Yes, it's a higher witch world than other worlds beneath it. you admitted yourself it's a part of ladder and its destination.
It's stated to be above the entire world of witches. It would be part of the ladder, but it's implied to being above the entire domain of witches.

No. I think you misinterpreted that part, "witch world" referred to witch worlds below her realm but still her realm is also a witch world just greater than others. in Manga, her realm stated to be a witch world.
No, the Featherine we see is not the same thing as Featherine as a creator. Featherine as a creator isn't given an actual name, and it's stated that both "Featherine" and her human form are both equally insignificant to her true self. Her true self resides in the creator domain, beyond and outside the ladder of restrictions and lacking all restrictions entirely. Hence the 1A rating

It's stated to be above the entire world of witches. It would be part of the ladder, but it's implied to being above the entire domain of witches.
It can't be above the witch domain if it's a part of ladder. contradicting yourself. I'm saying the scan you interprete as "whole witch world" only refer to worlds beneath it. Not all. We can't prove whether which interpretation is right or not but I can backup my claim with few other things as said above.
It's stated that both "Featherine" and her human form are both equally insignificant to her true self. Her true self resides in the creator domain.
Scan for this?

It can't be above the witch domain if it's a part of ladder. contradicting yourself. I'm saying the scan you interprete as "whole witch world" only refer to worlds beneath it. Not all. We can't prove whether which interpretation is right or not but I can backup my claim with few other things as said above.
That isn't necessarily true. The world of witches is part of the ladder, but it's perfectly possible to have another domain before the creator. That being said, this isn't currently accepted by the wiki so it's not that important.
Scan for this?
You can check the former cosmology blog, where scans should be shown

That isn't necessarily true. The world of witches is part of the ladder, but it's perfectly possible to have another domain before the creator. That being said, this isn't currently accepted by the wiki so it's not that important.
*perfectly possible, that's why I said it's a head canon and thier world exists at the bottom, would be 1-B - High 1B.

Key for Voyagers 1-B ranking based on existing at the middle of ladder, and voyagers are closest witches to become creators, so there are witches other than creators exist at the bottom of ladder?
You can check the former cosmology blog, where scans should be shown
Well. So the reason is that there is a true form and assume it's beyond ladder and Featherine appeared in city of books only a manifestation. Alr, thanks for the reply. btw, this is a Q&A,so ig arguing is not suitable here.

Last edited:
It dosen't really matter if the hierarchy is High 1-B or 1-B. They transend the whole stack and are by that ligic baseline 1-A.

No they don't, we already discussed this. The hierarchy is one of losing restrictions. The creator's realm and the human realm wouldn't count as one is completely filled with restrictions and the other lacks any to begin with. The analogy I remember them using is that the human domain is the ground for people to stand on. The witch domain is the possibly infinite ladder to the creator, and the creator is the destination. It is not the last level of the ladder. It's completely external to it. Like climbing to a branch on a tree using a ladder. The branch isn't actually part of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back