• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No creative title this time

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Manhattan. Starting distance 60 meters

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None. For this fight Ultron cannot access the net for info

Victory: SBA. Ultron loses if his body is destroyed

Mordred (385 megatons, higher with CBA) vs Vibranium Ultro (623 megatons)

MordredCC
Ultron
Mordred: 0

Ultron: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mate, I want to put Arturia against IM or Thor, or Heracles Vs Hulk, but too lazy now.

Btw, there are a couple of issues with Ultron's profile.

First thing first: He shoul have Gravity Manip, no magnetism.

Second thing second: He should have Type 8 immortality as long as he is conect to internet.

Last thing last: Where is the pic of steroids (Vibranium body) Ultron? =(

>Herc vs Hulk

Pretty sure Hulk didn't have any answer to God Hand.

I recommend make IM vs Artoria instead,Thor already spammed so yeah.....

New dude, it's hard making matches for characters not too spammed or too obscured to get votes. I'd have made Seiba vs Thor a long time ago, but I held myself back

I also held myself in doing a lot of matches, just that sometimes my soul beats my mind, then I do whatever I want.

All Might is getting downgraded.....

Maybe use him for Marvel Stuff?

BTW isn't Ultron quite a lot stronger then Mordred

Ultron overpowered Thor for a while before getting swinged by Vision. He also took a combined attack of both Thor and Vision, the latter was a the strongest avenger at that point, and even endure Hulk's punches while really damaged, so he is above 623 Megatons by a good mile.

Phoenix821 said:
Will the fact that Vibranium is millenia old and he's made of it work or wil it not?
Under that logic, everything in the fate verse, mechanical or not, could hurt a servant seeing as its made out of things that are really old.

Shaping something into a new form causes it to lose its old mystery. Shiki's katana had an incredibly high amount of mystery, but if it was broken and then fixed, it would lose all that mystery

Anyway, Mordy will probably try to say "Clarent Blood Ar-- (Shot). But gets one-shoted by Ultron as he has a Ryuko Matoi level of AP advantage.

As Ultron finds himself annoyed by this girl's whims, declares humanity as toxic to even the universe itself. Period.

Gargoyle One said:
Question
Define the things that are really old
All matter that has existed since the earth's genesis.

As I said. Shaping something into a new form, or even repairing something that has been broken, removes any mystery it had prior. The moment Ultron turned the vibranium from a lump of metal into a robot body, it lost any mystery it had.

Yes they do though. We know how Metal Forms and how it comes into existence. Vibranium doesn't

Also Edit

Do we have a different opponent? Vision?

Oh. You mean an "origin". Not an "Origi", capitalized.

That doesn't really matter though. As I said, it has been shaped into a new form, and thus lost any mystery it originally had.

Why is the mystery thing being talked about? Immunity to modern weapons? You mean to tell me Nanomachine Iron Man won't paste Mordred with his rocket punch? What?

Iron Man beating Mordred's ass would so awesome to see, so great to see, so funny to see, so happy to see...

Now, either close thread or change opponent.

The only attack of Vision's that would work on Mordred would be the laser beam from the mind stone.

Nothing else about him has Mystery. His body was grown in a lab under a program.

Nevermind the fact that he's formed after an infinity stone which has never changed form over the course of the universe's creation

Apocrypha mentions that servants give off so much magical energy that the environment gets soaked in it... Iirc, there was a servant hurt by rocks from the landscape from this. Can't remember though, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back