• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Irrelevant Backstory:

Ultron succeeds just like in the What if episode but big purple man doesn't randomly portal out of nowhere and die to PIS.

Still seeking to know more about the universe, Ultron leaves Earth to continue it's quest to wipe out mortal life. Along this journey Ultron discovers a ruined planet housing a infinite source of power. Much to it's personal disgust, he learns that planet's leader, ""Princess Luna"", was an AI obsessed with their newfound mortality. A real slap in the face to the machines idea of evolution. Ultron thus takes it upon itself to destroy this disgusting creature and to put an end to its farce.

Okay Irrelevant Backstory over.

This is: Ultron (MCU) vs Cognitum.
Prime Form Ultron is used.
Speed is Equalized.
For whatever reason Ultron does not have a Standard Equipment section at all on their profile. To try and future proof this thread for any revisions regarding that, I am restricting their access to the Chitauri Scepter
Update: Similarly, because Ultron never fights without them, I am permitting it access to 3 sentries per its standard equipment, as that is the max number it ever has present with it in a fight during the events of Age of Ultron prior to getting its Vibranium coating.
Cognitum's Trottenheimer's Folly is restricted.
Starting distance is 5 Meters.
SBA Otherwise

Ultron:

Cognitum:

Inconclusive:

Ultron can harm Captain America who can take blows at 0.9140447 tons of TNT

Cognitum can one shot characters who are superior to Littlepip, who in turn was calc'd at 0.664 Tons of TNT

Last edited:
What's the ap difference?

Might give this to Ultron. Having sentries to keep her busy and learn the extent of her powers, and possibly having superior hacking could allow him to hack into her systems?

Before I vote, what's the extent of her hacking?

She was able to hack into tech that could alter matter to her choosing, she did this once to bring an entire factory to life as a quadraped abomination, to fight Blackjack.

Additionally, Deleting her was not an option after she was defeated, even when using a super computer that could harness the power of a star and after she had taken an EMP. They essentially had to move her entire file structure out of Blackjack's body and it's very likely she let it happen so that she could control the moon base they were in at time.

Going by what Blackjack later accomplishes via having Luna's soul as a apart of the very same body, trapping her in some sort of dream sequence is unlikely.

I should also mention that those two turrets on her sides are detachable and are every bit as strong as she is.

"Ultron is also capable of accessing nearly every piece of data available on Earth with incredible quickness."

Plus he also was created code from within the mind stone

He'd probably be able to hack her if given the opportunity.

How many sentries did he have on him at the lab?

I'd say a couple dozen after leaving Avengers tower, then like, a few hundred at Sokovia

Given what they were able to push against at Sokovia (Thor, Iron Man, War Machine Hulk, and Vision) I think it might be best to limit the amount of drones Ultron has access to down to a dozen.

Probably gonna give this to Ultron, unless there's anything else that she can use to easily kill him.

My problem with just giving it to Ultron is that he's gonna have a rough time dealing with her shield magic and her just throwing out an explosive wave Dragon Ball style.

Can he hack into her without having a direct connection?

He requires a direct connection, that it if it's not connected to any outside sources already. His drones should be able to just swarm her and apply the hack though, since they are basically and extension of him.

How are they gonna get around her shields, teleporting, drones, and SATS?

I should also mention in the one fight she participated in Cognitum jobbed heavily due to her relationship with her opponents. Characters who she could've one shot but didn't. Don't see that happening here with Ultron even with her overconfidence.

On the other hand, there's the possibility she may just try hacking Ulton herself. In canon almost nothing was outside of her reach in regards to hacking but I still have trouble believing hacking would be a go to for her. Going back to her one canon fight she didn't even try hacking the moon base she was in which would've made that fight even less of a issue for her.

Hm, probably lead towards Cognitum then, don't think Ultron can handle teleportation. While Ultron won't be permanently killed, I don't see him being able to make a copy of himself to get back in the fight in a reasonable time.

Some things:

Having rewatched both of the scenes in which this Ultron appears in, barring Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, Ultron in this form is at most flanked by 3 Ultron sentries. For the sake of consistency to the fights we do see this version of Ultron involved in I think it'd be best to limit it to that. To qwell the idea that this might be unfair or ooc, this is the number of sentries it had on hand when it was preparing the Vision body, albeit it had hoped Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would back it up.

So yeah gonna push for Ultron having at max 3 sentries at their disposal. I know they have more overall, but thats just the max number that are present for any fight it takes part in while in this form.

Also yeah can confirm that Ultron did use the staff, the scientist in charge of rigging up its new body in the film was under its effects.

Anyways yeah, Cognitum takes this, albeit she has to actually work for it.

1. She's almost certainly stronger for starters, Ultron is above the person who it scales to but Cognitum can flat out one shot characters who are 2/3rds as strong and spent most of her time similarly treating characters we know to be above Pip's dura.
  2. Her turrets are just as strong as she is because she uses them to disintegrate one of said higher durability characters.
  3. S.A.T.S. is dumb in Speed Equalized. Especially when she can just condense pockets of air into telekinetic bullets to fire off.

Back