• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
?

Jedi like Obi-Wan and Anakin survived Force Lightning. Grievous can still physically harm him, if the heat of a lightsaber doesn't do much then the force of getting hit by it from a character that can punch and kick others at his level will do. Grievous can reflect the beams, not sure if back at Ultron but at least away. And Obi-Wan specifically had to open first his chest to do that.

He's saying that Grevious can cut high 7-Cs regardless of how much heat the saber gives off , since he is on their level.

• Harm
But what's the AP gap here? The damage Thor could deal to Ultron was notably above what Obi-Wan could do to Grievous physically, but that would only matter if they had a comparable AP.

Thor, Iron Man and Bision combined only started to slowly melt Ultron.

The AP gap depends on which end we use for the Star Wars feat.

3 humans beating 1 person would easily defeat the latter but make less visible damage than a melted Ultron. He's a robot, he can take the punishment.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Thor, Iron Man and Bisio combined only started to slowly melt Ultron.
The AP gap depends on which end we use for the Star Wars feat.
whos bision?

Even if Grievous kills him, Ultron can simply run away to the internet with his consciousness. So he can always keep coming back if he can set up a factory to build more bodies like he did in AoU.

Or, since Jarvis is not around anymore to stop him, he hacks some nuke systems and aims them at Grievous until he dies.

He can't just keep building high 7-C bodies, that takes time I think. He will also need vibranium to make it.

Depends on if he has access to Vibranium, I guess.

But even then, he doesn't necessarily need to win this in a robot brawl. The guy is pretty much unkillable in this fight, unless Grievous has some sick hacking skills I'm unaware of. He has time to try different things, like pulling a Skynet and dropping some nukes on Grievous, which should be in-character since he was trying to get them in the movie before Jarvis stopped him.

Ultron being destroyed means he's as dead as he was when Vision killed him as his other bodies are not part of his equipment. If they were, which makes sense due to all of them being him, they would all get one-shotted by Grievous.

i mean he cant runaway via the internet if their in a spot with no internet. just move the fight to another planet or a space ship or something.

He only died because Vision disconnected him from the Internet very early into the fight, his consciousness couldn't flee. Unless Grievous is some super hacker as well, that won't be the case here.

It's basically type 8 immortality dependant on the internet, really.

I don't remember that, and I see that it was added to Vision's profile with no CRT or evidence.

The OP might wanna either restrict that or make the battle in a place without internet like Bob mentioned. If not, then I don't see what Grievous can do.

@Hellbeast1

Ultron scales to Thor's 9.701465300119255897112988088e14 Joules durability feat, since he can harm Thor.

Grevious scales to Obi-Wan, who is comparable to Anakin, who is superiour to Kanan Jarrus's (possibly with Ezra Bridger) around 271.492 kiloton feat.

Back