• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Invented Story: Dark Gaia rises from the ground,and is going to destroy Earth,but is the job of Ultraman to stop him,the battle will be on 2 rounds:

Ultraman vs Normal Dark Gaia

Ultraman vs Perfect Dark Gaia

All rounds are speed equalized.

I see that Dark Gaia has a pretty lackluster amount of abilities but one of them does seem to concern me, how good is his possession ability? Does he use it frequently? What kind is the ability in question, Mind? Soul? Body?

If it's not that good, Ultraman might take this with a lot of ways. I'm pretty sure despite not being shown with such power it seems to heavily imply in the original series that he cannot be possessed. It's also possible he has OHK via Ultra Attack Ray since, it one hits people. Then again, he doesn't even need the bigger hax... Who knows, maybe I'm just a wanker.

Dark Gaia is also on the low end of Large Planet (single digit Yottatons) and IIRC Ultramon is on the higher end of Large Planet so I think he could easily overpower Dark Gaia regardless. Going with him.

Many beings has possession in the Ultraman verse, yet none has successfully possessed any Ultraman. And if they did, they rather controlled their human personas, which even then was later booted out with no meaningful progress done. An Example would be Chaos Header trying to possess Musashi, and Ultraman Cosmos simply booted him out. Twice! There is no reason to say that Ultraman is different from the other Ultras, especially his fellow Showa Era Ultramen. Although the Cosmos example was physical possession, and I have no idea what type of possession Dark Gaia has.

I'd like to remind everyone that Yapool, an extra-dimensional alien could not meaningfully possess Ultraman, any Ultras in fact.

So with that in mind, the advantage of Dark Gaia would be gone. and Ultraman would have much superior of.... everything really.

Ultraman 9/10

Whoa dude, chill. This was when Ultraman was still 5-A so this is a bit of a necro so yeah. Also a stomp by now.

Back