• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTRAKILL: Getting punched into 7-C

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, this calc is a thing. The numbers speak for itself, but the main roadblock is which end to use

The Shotgun does for all intensive purposes replicate a shotgun, and it's only as slow as it is among V1's arsenal because his primary weapon is genuinely a railgun and the rest of his stuff similarly escalates, but it does technically not shoot bullets, so it should be decided decisively if it should be treated to move at those speeds.

Even if it doesn't, we can still use the Cannonball for V1's current High Hypersonic rating, since that moves at a pretty similar speed and V1 can still projectile boost that, and the calc would still be in the 7-C range regardless

seems good, I think i'd go cannonball for the AP calc though since we don't know the exact speed of the shotgun. speed IMO is fine though honestly the result might be higher given the launcher is longer

i think using the cannonball or perhaps rockets would be better since i think the shotgun might lean on assumptions regarding the speed, while the rocket launcher is outright said to be made for war in destoryign obstacles, creating trenchs and resupplying explosive weapons, though it also apparentely repurposes parts of a jackhammer to launch the rockets

idk, ultrakill weapons are weird

also, regardless if this goes through or not, might be a good time to add sisyphus threat of "tearing down the cities" of heaven as a supportive feat, though if it goes through it would make the statement even better

How does this not violate KE calc rules
The attack in question is from a gigantic humanoid which is allowed, and the attack is primarily directed at V1 so the thing with destruction contradicting the KE seems a bit iffy (especially since this is a video game and they can't just have Minos wreck the entire arena, even if they're capable of mass destruction like shattering the roof in the very opening of the fight or wrecking the cities of Lust as stated in Minos Prime's terminal entry)

If you're talking about Calc Stacking, using the speed of a known projectile to get the speed of an attack is also allowed

There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.

i think this might imply that the fists would need a calculable destruction/AP effect to contradict it, but they don't, i'm pretty sure they only let out shockwaves, so the KE should be fine

I might just straight up add it since there's no opposition after there's a calc made for projectile boosting the cannonball, whether that be Armor or me

Made this, since the cannonball punching calc was a bit lower than expected

Probably just going to do the revisions the moment that gets evaluated, since nobody's objected thus far and it is just a matter of swapping out a few numbers

I'm aware this thread is concluded now, but I want to ask should Corpse Minos get Class M LS due to being able to support his own body mass? Asking since his LS was still listed as Superhuman

Just supporting your own weight isn't enough to scale to it LS-wise since it's supposed to be in addition to that weight

i feel like being able to move around and even doing quick movements should support you being able to lift things equal to your weight

also, looking at some sources, seems like the untrained average man can lift over 50 kg, and the LS page agrees on that, while the average male body weight seems to be between 60-80 kg so that'd mean the average male can lift 62.5-83% their body weight

eh, perhaps a revision will come in the future i dunno, just hard to believe someone who can quickly throw a 29000 ton punch would be completely unable to move 1% of it

Honestly I've always disagreed with that myself, but as of now it's forbidden and I know there is at least a bit of pushback so I didn't want to gun for it

i feel like being able to move around and even doing quick movements should support you being able to lift things equal to your weight

also, looking at some sources, seems like the untrained average man can lift over 50 kg, and the LS page agrees on that, while the average male body weight seems to be between 60-80 kg so that'd mean the average male can lift 62.5-83% their body weight

eh, perhaps a revision will come in the future i dunno, just hard to believe someone who can quickly throw a 29000 ton punch would be completely unable to move 1% of it
yeah i don't fully disagree, but it's the standards

Back