• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTRAKILL ACT 2: GREEDy Upgrades and WRATHful Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u see what i did there with the title

WEAPON ADDITIONS

This one should be simple. Act 2 gave us some new neat weapons which should be added to V1's profile.

Sawblade Launcher (extra magnetism and heat manip justification)
Freezeframe Rocket Launcher (extra explosion manip and shockwave creation justification, also GUNSHOT BRIDE minor damage boost and... telekinesis? limited time stop? I dunno what the "freeze rockets" mechanic could be listed as)

Unfortunately, the S.R.S variant of the rocket launcher can't be added to the profile since it's still W.I.P and not even in the game yet, uhh cope and cry about it?

LIGHTNING HAX RESISTANCE

Also pretty simple, V1 can tank the Ferryman's lightning.

PROFILES

Here's Gab's profile, nothing much to say. Here's also the revised verse page, because I think the current one is very lackluster. Will make a profile for the Ferryman and Leviathan later if nobody else is interested.

THE UPGRADE TO 8-A

Using his femboy powers, Chomp realized he could use cheat codes to noclip and calc the size of the sheer unit that is King Minos, which gave us an (accepted) 8-A calc. Very cool and epic!!!!
This upgrades basically everyone we have profiles for to 8-A.

THE HITSCAN CONUNDRUM (POSSIBLE SPEED DOWNGRADE)

> Speed might need to be downgraded however considering heat guns like the Shotgun (together with electric guns) would have replaced normal shotguns were its not for its difficulty of use, so I think it could be reasonable to argue they're at least within the same ballpark. The Revolver's lore implies much great muzzle speed than normal guns, anyway, given that it fires incredibly minuscule projectiles yet the kinetic energy is comparable or superior to normal bullets through sheer speed, it's basically a particle gun.

i forgot what i was gonna write here uhhhh

Agree with all, i think we could add a likely to the speed rankings, revolver would be higher and does the electric railgun fit for real lightning

I don't think there's any lore stuff that would supplement the electric railgun using actual lightning.

I don't think there's any lore stuff that would supplement the electric railgun using actual lightning.
Only thing i can think of is it powering some mechanisms of electricity and interacting with water, also being called electric in the druid book, indirectly i think

the druid thing is more of an easter egg and i dont think should be taken seriously
Yea it charges up some sort of electricity in it, but the whole water thing hasn't been added yet so that's out of the question. I don't think this still proves it's actual lightning though.

Eeeh, it gives you a hint on how to get the variant so idk, is mostly because it says you need something electric, and you use the railgun.

You also shoot the water which powers a device with it.

So it clearly shoots electricity, but do we assume electricty is as fast as lightning?

The water thing might just not come to pass tbh

Anyway railgun is probably not lighting speed but still faster than V1 cause hitscan, I'd agree with adding a likely before speed

I didnt ***** myself out for your CTR for you to just not apply that shit. Its uncontroversal and you have 2 Staff members saying yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back