• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTRAKILL - a slight revision for speed and AP (and other stuffs)

Jerry59

They/Them
Speed upgrades for High-tiers
The High-tier of the verse and above will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ (either Mach 95 or Mach 85.8, or just both)

AP upgrades for Leviathan
Brutal difficulty has arrived, which upgrade this Leviathan feat to 10.1 Kilotons. Most enemies that used to be bosses (Swordsmachine, Ferryman, etc.) will scale to this feat, since you can't say every High-tier is as strong as Corpse of King Minos. You can take a look at my sandbox for better understanding

Resistance
V1 must have Resistance to Heat, as it can withstand the heat of Greed's gold dust, Streetcleaner's flamethrower, Virtue's heavenly beam, Swordsmachine's selfmade blade, survive falling into lava, and can even slide on it. V2 and possibly other Mid-tiers may also have this Resistance.

Oh and, one thing I'm not entirely sure about. Since Jackhammer can parry and break Idol, it can be counted as V1's AP, its maximum damage is 10 (13.5 for Pump Charge), so V1's AP can be, either 23.8 Kilotons or 138 Kilotons . This will also scale to V1's durability as it can withstand Pump Charge explosions

small changes uwa :3

Last edited:
Speed upgrades for High-tiers
The High-tier of the verse and above will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ (either Mach 95 or Mach 85.8, or just both)
The calcs are fine I think, but I don't think these would scale to any characters besides those that performed the feats (because clearly V1 can't keep up with this kind of speed), though I prefer if they're labeled as "High Hypersonic+ in short bursts" on the profiles.
AP upgrades for Leviathan
Brutal difficulty has arrived, which upgrade this Leviathan feat to 10.1 Kilotons. Most enemies that used to be bosses (Swordsmachine, Ferryman, etc.) will scale to this feat, since you can't say every High-tier is as strong as Corpse of King Minos. You can take a look at my sandbox for better understanding
I'm pretty sure you need to get someone to re-evaluate a calc if you changed it significantly since the last evaluation. Also:
  • "Weren't you gonna try finding the Leviathan's weight via density of its stone composition" (Because it was mentioned Demons were made of stone)
  • "oh yeah turns out the results were lower so uh, adios i guess"
Why didn't you add that to the calc? Lower or not, I think you should've still included the result from the stone density method.

On the other thing, as much as I dislike scaling video games enemies to the player character, I don't agree with removing Corpse Minos from bosses that are intended to fight evenly with V1 (especially since the "Minos Feat" comes from V1 parrying it's attack with it's default arm). If it's that much of an issue, I guess you could have early bosses downscale from V1 and have it labeled as "At most Town level" or something.
Resistance
V1 must have Resistance to Heat, as it can withstand the heat of Greed's gold dust, Streetcleaner's flamethrower, Virtue's heavenly beam, Swordsmachine's selfmade blade, survive falling into lava, and can even slide on it. V2 and possibly other Mid-tiers may also have this Resistance.
Agreed
Oh and, one thing I'm not entirely sure about. Since Jackhammer can parry and break Idol, it can be counted as V1's AP, its maximum damage is 10 (13.5 for Pump Charge), so V1's AP can be, either 23.8 Kilotons or 138 Kilotons . This will also scale to V1's durability as it can withstand Pump Charge explosions
Un-agreed, that's absolutely Game Mechanics and there are verses that do this kind of scaling better (or make it somewhat functional, like the latter example)

"oh yeah turns out the results were lower so uh, adios i guess"
I actually accidentally deleted all of my pixel scaling while cleaning up storage. I still have the results from the calc when I sent it to others to see tho, it's 19500847.617595605671 kg. If I really need to, I will recalculate and update the blog (although I really don't want to waste another 40mins just to get a lower result, like... by how much, a few percent?)
On the other thing, as much as I dislike scaling video games enemies to the player character, I don't agree with removing Corpse Minos from bosses that are intended to fight evenly with V1 (especially since the "Minos Feat" comes from V1 parrying it's attack with it's default arm). If it's that much of an issue, I guess you could have early bosses downscale from V1 and have it labeled as "At most Town level" or something.
fair ig I'll wait for the mods to talk about this
The calcs are fine I think, but I don't think these would scale to any characters besides those that performed the feats (because clearly V1 can't keep up with this kind of speed), though I prefer if they're labeled as "High Hypersonic+ in short bursts" on the profiles.
sure I don't mind if it's like "HHS+ in short bursts" or the feat is only scale to Gabriel, Minos,... But can't we just assume that although its travel (or movement?) speed cannot reach Mach 95, its combat speed can? Like, if they really have speed burst like that, wouldn't they be able to... blitz and impale V1 instantly instead of just stopping in the middle of fight to let it know they're about to attack ?

Last edited:
Imo the Jackhammer should scale to AP, but keep it as "higher with the Jackhammer" instead of putting game damage values to it. We still see it absolutely annihilating things that the arms can't. If only someone could ask Hakita if the other weapons scale to V1's AP...

The calcs are fine I think, but I don't think these would scale to any characters besides those that performed the feats (because clearly V1 can't keep up with this kind of speed)
Well, they clearly do given the prime souls and such don't just hitscan them with their punches, even if it is difficult since they get in your face so fast

Admittedly taking it as their upper potential for burst speed is probably more accurate, but I figure it's more a matter of dissonance between wanting to present how strong/fast these guys really are in a cool way while also not making their attacks completely impossible to handle

On the Gabriel calc though, I have to ask why the very edges of the gluttony arena are used when I'm pretty sure heresy's is not only bigger, but actually intended for Gabriel to be able to traverse across it effectively (since you wouldn't just be both hovering over the void inexplicably)

On the Gabriel calc though, I have to ask why the very edges of the gluttony arena are used when I'm pretty sure heresy's is not only bigger, but actually intended for Gabriel to be able to traverse across it effectively
Heressy is actually a bit smaller, about the same size as P-1 iirc
(since you wouldn't just be both hovering over the void inexplicably)
I mean, V1 is knocked out of the arena and hovering over the void a lot in the gameplay, and Gabriel will of course still attack V1 while it's hovering like that

Last edited:
You don't really stay there, much less do you get blasted all the way there from the other pit before Gabriel follows up

I don't really know why Leviathan would be more scalable than The Corpse of King Minos (especially since his attack where he just charges at you is unparriable despite essentially being the same as Minos punching you, though this is a speed issue based on Hakita's WoG on it), especially when the Corpse is just a weaker and mindless version of Minos Prime who V1 can also beat

Swordmachine uses the exact same shotgun as V1 for instance, the main gap between V1 and the tougher enemies isn't really AP but arsenal and skill, which is why they're downgraded from boss fights as you get more weapons to put them down with (Ceberus is way more threatening when you can't whip out a railcoin, after all)

Don't really care about heat resistance but is a thing so it could be added

uh,apologies for the derailing,but if i recall correctly,you are able to parry the leviathan rush attack,despite it having a blue flash.

uh,apologies for the derailing,but if i recall correctly,you are able to parry the leviathan rush attack,despite it having a blue flash.
I think he means it's parriable but it lunges too fast to parry (which is true)
Swordmachine uses the exact same shotgun as V1 for instance, the main gap between V1 and the tougher enemies isn't really AP but arsenal and skill, which is why they're downgraded from boss fights as you get more weapons to put them down with (Ceberus is way more threatening when you can't whip out a railcoin, after all)
If the main gap isn't AP then will these stronger and tougher enemies downscale from the corpse? Or just don't scale to it at all?

I’m curious, I’ve heard the lightning can be coin parried is that true? Because I’ve always wondered why that isn’t used if that’s the case. Though hope that isn’t a question that would clog up the thread just been on my mind for a while. To clarify the only reason I’ve asked is because I’ve heard multiple people say it’s possible on other battleboards and it’s always made me curious about it on here.

I’m curious, I’ve heard the lightning can be coin parried is that true? Because I’ve always wondered why that isn’t used if that’s the case. Though hope that isn’t a question that would clog up the thread just been on my mind for a while. To clarify the only reason I’ve asked is because I’ve heard multiple people say it’s possible on other battleboards and it’s always made me curious about it on here.
Yeah but it's heavily telegraphed and given lightning starts hundreds of meters off the ground, V1 is more than skilled enough to just trace it's trajectory and get a huge headstart beyond what High Hypersonic+ would need

But he isn’t canonically high hypersonic+ so I don’t see why that would factor. That applies to that logic whenever it’s brought up for other verses too, our profile ratings aren’t a factual canon thing so I don’t see why they should ever be factored as the in verse explanation. For the other part, I get he has heads up but what matters is does he throw the coin and does it move before the lightning strikes him. Specifically does he aim dodge it (or in this case absolutely pre parry).

But he isn’t canonically high hypersonic+ so I don’t see why that would factor.
...???????

I genuinely don't understand what this means in relation to the logistics of reacting to a lightning bolt in the context that V1 reacts to it, and it's also extra bizarre because we're talking about the game that lets your fist outpace shotgun rounds to punch bullets at enemies
Specifically does he aim dodge it (or in this case absolutely pre parry).
That is what I was getting at, yes

I mean you are saying he is high hypersonic+ thus it would make sense he could do the lightning parry with that speed, but he isn't stated to be that in canon. Nothing in the game says that so why use it as an in verse justification when that not an actual thing in the context of how the verse sees it. That’s my point. What we calculated some feats to be shouldn’t justify how we look at other feats is what I meant.

Edit: reworded that to fit more with what I mean.

Though it doesn’t matter if the main issue is that it’s specifically shown to be parried in advanced. I will do more research into it later. Just figured this would be a good thread to ask on it for now.

Last edited:
???? calculations say otherwise. Not being stated in canon =/= invalidating every single thing that says otherwise.

Its like saying that moving at 500 km/s in a game, but the game not saying thats the speed makes said speed "not canon".

Back