• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MYHERO said:
Pokémon is a joke compared to Digimon holy hell.
Has nothing to do with this and dont say stuff that will cause a shit storm.

Anyway, id like to see this "infinite universes per server and infinite servers per network" info. Because im still not seeing how this is above regular 2-A.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Pokemon is a joke compared to baseline 2-As.
Lol. It's even worse that Azura became a 2-A before Arceus. It was deleted sure but it's still funny as hell.

Why link it to Zeed's Profile? It is not required when simply mentioning All Worlds is enough here. If someone asks for level, it can be answered on thread.

The fact the profile was deleted kinda should tell you it wasn't legit (Azzy debunked it) or else the page would still exist.

Because someone brought it up to start bashing a verse that doesn't even have anything to do with this fight either.

Granted, I derailed too so sorry.

Don't take it so personally, I have nothing against Pokémon. It was just me clowning around with ShadowWarrior.

I won't be surprised if there is actually an infinite amount of dimensions in Digimon lurking around here somewhere.

MYHERO said:
@Executor N0 Are you Japanese?
NO, but there's a lot of people that knows japanese and translate stuff (I have put a link to a lot of these in my Digimon History blog). Anyway there is more obscure information that many people do not know, and these myself have to search for meaning through the internet. In this I do not have much choice besides using dictionaries and trying to understand what it means. Thankfully the terms are not usually very complex, at least the ones I use in my blogs. The more complex part we are lucky to have content translated by more professional people than I do.

But you know, after so many times we learn one thing or another about this 0v0 (And being honest, knowing the content context helps a lot to understand what is written in another language).

I guess I'll vote for Zeed FRA.

Both are bloodlusted so it's going to be a shootout. Sonic could win with conceptual manipulation, but Zeed has more options that give him a better chance of taking it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I guess I'll vote for Zeed FRA.

Both are bloodlusted so it's going to be a shootout. Sonic could win with conceptual manipulation, but Zeed has more options that give him a better chance of taking it.
What does FRA stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back