• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 7 votes for zeed for the match to be done with.Did you count the votes?

Okay then. I counted two votes from itseliminationtime and shadowWarrior1999. I'm not sure if setsunna and MYHEROS vote counts because you both said it was a stomp.

Okay then.

But if we want to end this we need two more votes as well as 24 hours.

I feel like this thread needs to end because everyone concludes Zeed will win.

I just hope this thread doesn't get necro.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why is this not a stomp again?
To be fair if this isn't a stomp now, It'll be after the revisions. Super Chaos Control can actually end up with something "abstract" like Chaos Force, but after revisions this will not mean much with Mille having a power that originates from the original darkness itself (The very concept of Nothingness/Death/Evil ). If they want to erase Mille, this is not too much of a problem as he would already be part of conceptual nothingness itself.

It just hit me...So does is Lucemon the Conceptual Nothingness as he is the Dark Area itself and Mille is part of that...or what?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It just hit me...So does is Lucemon the Conceptual Nothingness as he is the Dark Area itself and Mille is part of that...or what?
In fact, this is already a matter of confusion. It's strange to try to understand how part of the darkness turned out to be something separate like the Malevolent Fist. This may no longer be taken into account due to the fact that Bandai itself have lost Millenniumon data from the files and therefore no longer use it. Anyway, what I say is taking into account only in relation to the original lore of Mille, referring to the games of the Wonderswan.

I personally think of it as a part of Mille's lore, which turned out to be outdated over time. In the sense that since the emergence of the Seven Great Demon Lords depicting evil itself, it is no longer necessary (In fact Apocalymon is an exception to this because unlike Mille, Apocalymon is always mentioned referring to his original lore).

Mille creating Apocalymon darkness is something more geared towards the original lore that is hardly ever to be mentioned again, so I want to revise the Mille page and leave it just for the Wonderswan games version and make a division with the incarnation of Xros Wars. Basically the same way it is about ENIAC and ABC, make sense in the story that were put, but even with the various explanations that were created, do not currently make sense with the existence of Yggdrasil and Homeros.

Yeah, Mille does contradict a lot of new things. Apocalymon is still brought up pretty consistently, however Mille is so outdated and the fact that when Darkness is mentioned, he never is kinda makes it seem that he has been retconned out of the current lore.

@Ex. Tbh, despite Zeed being the least interesting villain in the franchise, I liked him being at the top more than the SDGL. It just felt...right.

The real cal howard said:
@Ex. Tbh, despite Zeed being the least interesting villain in the franchise, I liked him being at the top more than the SDGL. It just felt...right.
I believe he'd still be relevant if it were not for one thing. The data on Mille has been lost and as such the developers don't even know what Mille was supposed to be lore-wise any longer. Although, Lucemon kinda fits more. But Zeed was the original Evil God Digimon, while Lucemon is the Demon God.

Seven votes now.

Okay Zeed wins

Votes came from Maverick Zero X, the real cal howard, DragonEmperor23, dragonmasterxyz, itseliminationtime, shadowWarrior1999, and setsuna

Now the 24 hour wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back