• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xerkser500 said:
I meant the range of the ability specifically. Unless its the same as Zeeds range all around.
I don't really know about the range of his abilities specifically.

But since chrono paradox is a ray. The range should be straight.

I Don't know the range of time destroyer though.

Until we know what Zeed's best move is and if it takes like a simple thought or a couple of actions. Until then I'm voting for inconclusive

I mean....Zeed has no one best move. He just has a ton of really good moves which put this in his favor tbh. With moves like Shi no Senkoku which is via speech, Power Null that is thought based, Darkness Zone in which requires a simple gesture, Time Unlimited in which is an energy blast that seals the opponent away + Dimension Destroyer in which destroys said dimension Zeed traps them in along side that person, I could go on. Zeed has way more options and methods to end Sonic, some of which will take the Hedgehog out before he even gets to attack.

Name me the ones that will guarantee that Zeed will attack before Sonic conceptually erases him from existence.

Shi no Senkoku

Darkness Zone

Power Null

Chrono Breaker

Dark Spores

Death Charm

Nightmare Wave

Time Destroyer

About Zeed's dimension trapping, I'm guessing it works against people with immeasurable speed/dimensional travel?

Power null, I assume this has to be really good as Sonic does have a resistance to it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
About Zeed's dimension trapping, I'm guessing it works against people with immeasurable speed/dimensional travel?
Power null, I assume this has to be really good as Sonic does have a resistance to it.
Yes, just like his Chrono Breaker. Most people like the Royal Knights and such dimension travel on a daily basis. It would work on any of the Top Tiers in the verse.

How strong is said resistance.

Even if it does guarentee that Zeed will move first, he has asstons of moves he has to pick from which makes it dicey. While Sonic needs to just rely on one and he is willing to do so since he is bloodlusted. Unless any of them are passive I'm going to stick on to the inconclusive vote.

MYHERO said:
How do they guarantee that Sonic won't get to attack even when that is his main priority?
Shi no Senkoku is basically, Zeed speaks and Sonic dies.

Darkness Zone and Dark Spore are simple gestures.

Power Null is thought based.

Zeed's Time Powers in general are thought based.

Death Charm is the same as Shi no Senkoku.

Nightmare Wave will get to Sonic while he's launching his blast.

Also, let's not forget that Zeed can make infinite duplicates as well. All with his powers.

Where has Sonic shown conceptual manipulation. Also, Zeed's immune to conceptual attacks, as he's immune to shit like Omnimon's All Delete.

I want this clarified, does this guarantee that Zeed has resistances to conceptual manipulation?

The power null resistance is from Sonic being unaffected by a hex placed on the Master Emerald that locks it, preventing people from using it to access their Chaos Force derived powers. Sonic was able to use it to enter his super form.

MYHERO said:
Even if it does guarentee that Zeed will move first, he has asstons of moves he has to pick from which makes it dicey. While Sonic needs to just rely on one and he is willing to do so since he is bloodlusted. Unless any of them are passive I'm going to stick on to the inconclusive vote.
Or Zeed just unleashes all his powers at once

The reason why Zeed wouldn't die to All Delete is due to

A) He's highly resistant to Erasure as he is a Dark Area native.

B) He'd just reincarnate due to the fact that as long as either his darkness or a version of him exists in another timeline, he'd just come right back.

Also, we are going by Sonic just using one blast right? Ummm...Zeed can do the exact same thing, with the same results soooo.....I don't see how this match can actually be a thing. Zeed's options are more varied than Sonic's and he can simply overpower Sonic's Conceptual Blast with his own as he is infinitely stronger.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dragon said Zeed has no resistance to conceptual manipulation.
Also when has Zeed demonstrated to unleash all his powers at once?
Never. Tis not a thing he does.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dragon said Zeed has no resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Also when has Zeed demonstrated to unleash all his powers at once?
I never said he ever unleashed his powers at once.

I'm just saying hypothetically speaking.

That if he is bloodlusted.

He would try to end the fight super quickly.

The easiest way for him to do that is by unleashing all his powers at once.

It doesn't. It never has. It just erased All Worlds...and Ygg...who proceeded to regenerate from that.

Yeah, this could be a stomp due to Sonic having one way to kill him yet Zeed having that exact same way + more + being infinitely stronger than him to bypass resistances.

@HERO Sonicmon would be... Interesting lol

Hmm then Zeed wins by absorbing sonic.

Unless sonic attacks first.

Which still makes Zeed win but sonic in both scenarios will put up a quite a fight before finally being absorbed by Zeed or just gets erased.

His page doesn't specify that.

For his 2-A, all it says is that he can devour all worlds, an infinite number of. That's not higher than baseline.

Unless I'm looking at the wrong Zeed.

Devouring all worlds in Digimon is infinitely above baseline. Even so much as destroying one Network is infinitely above baseline, and Zeed's feat is all of them (there are Infinite Networks). We have a blog and a RT on this as we aren't going to say "Infinite above baseline + this scaling chain" on the profiles.

At least Archie vs Digimon matches are better than SMT vs Digimon since you don't have to go through all those damn scaling chains to see who's infinity is bigger, which is annoying and why no one wants to debate them. You know off the bat Digimon have the AP advantage.

How is a single network in Digimon infinitely above baseline 2-A?

And if there are blogs or RTs on this, it wouldve been better to actually have them on Zeeds page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back