• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra Sonic

Vs.

Zeedmilleniummon

Seeing how Archie sonic was able to take down a 2-A digimon. Can he take another one aka the most powerful digimon (Zeedmilleniummon).

Rules:

•2-A key will be used (ultra sonic and sealed Zeedmilleniummon)

•Both are bloodlusted

•No prep time or knowledge

•Both get to have all their powers and equipment

•Win by Death or BFR

Fight!

Who wins?

Does Zeed resist conceptual attacks?

Even if he doesn't he's still infinitely above baseline and can kill Sonic past his immortality.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Does Zeed resist conceptual attacks?

Even if he doesn't he's still infinitely above baseline and can kill Sonic past his immortality.
I think he can resist conceptual attacks. Considering he has acausality.

Okay I checked zeeds profile. While it does not say resistance to conceptual manipulation.

He does have conceptual destruction and conceptual manipulation.

He also has resistance to darkness manipulation, absolute zero, causality manipulation, and a few more.

He also has power nullification.

So I'm not sure if he does have it or not on resistance to conceptual manipulation

Pokemonfan807 said:
Okay I checked zeeds profile. While it does not say resistance to conceptual manipulation.
He does have conceptual destruction and conceptual manipulation.

He also has resistance to darkness manipulation, absolute zero, causality manipulation, and a few more.

He also has power nullification.

So I'm not sure if he does have it or not on resistance to conceptual manipulation
Where has Sonic shown conceptual manipulation.

Also, Zeed's immune to conceptual attacks, as he's immune to shit like Omnimon's All Delete.
Thinkingface

Where has Sonic shown conceptual manipulation.

Also, Zeed's immune to conceptual attacks, as he's immune to Omnimon's All Delete.
Thinkingface
So does Archie sonic not have conceptual manipulation.

You know what I'm going to his profile to check if he does.

Pokemonfan807 said:
Where has Sonic shown conceptual manipulation. Also, Zeed's immune to conceptual attacks, as he's immune to Omnimon's All Delete.
Thinkingface
So does Archie sonic not have conceptual manipulation.

You know what I'm going to his profile to check if he does.

Just asking, where has he shown it. Where are the scans.
Think face guf

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Amphii292 He destroyed two abstract forms, Chaos Force and Illumina. It's on the profile.
First, The Chaos Force was never stated to have been destroyed in Worlds Collide, that's just mere speculation.

Second, Illumina likely did die, but that doesn't mean Sonic has Conceptual Manipulation from it, as it draws from a heavy assumption, so it's likely bs.

I remember someone put a Zeedmilleniummon vs enerjak fight around here. And I think Zeed won.

If Zeed can beat enerjak then Zeed has a much higher chance of beating Archie sonic.

Honestly this fight is going to depend on who has more hax.

They both seem to have a lot of hax judging the powers and abilities from both of their profiles.

Which one has higher Regenerationn though.

Zeed doesn't have a higher chance, because saying he has a chance means that there is also a possibility that Sonic can beat him, which is nonexistent.

Anwser me this. When has Sonic ever once lead a battle with Reality Warping or anything other than Chaos Energy Attacks or physical attacks. Assuming that "OH SONIC COULD CONCEPTUAL MINDHAX BS" Zeed when he's never done this in character is fallacious. Zeed in character would use Chrono Breaker or Chrono Paradox, of which Sonic has no resistance towards

Amphii292 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Amphii292 He destroyed two abstract forms, Chaos Force and Illumina. It's on the profile.
First, The Chaos Force was never stated to have been destroyed in Worlds Collide, that's just mere speculation.
Second, Illumina likely did die, but that doesn't mean Sonic has Conceptual Manipulation from it, as it draws from a heavy assumption, so it's likely bs.
"That's just mere speculation."

Except there's the links showing Ian Flynn, the author saying they no longer exist after the SGW.

Pokemonfan807 said:
Honestly this fight is going to depend on who has more hax.

They both seem to have a lot of hax judging the powers and abilities from both of their profiles.

Which one has higher Regenerationn though.
Sonic doesn't have any regen at all. Just type 8 immortality.

SuperBearNeo X said:
Anwser me this. When has Sonic ever once lead a battle with Reality Warping or anything other than Chaos Energy Attacks or physical attacks. Assuming that "OH SONIC COULD CONCEPTUAL MINDHAX BS" Zeed when he's never done this in character is fallacious. Zeed in character would use Chrono Breaker or Chrono Paradox, of which Sonic has no resistance towards
Nobody ever said Sonic had conceptual mindhax WTF?

SuperBearNeo X said:
Oh it's the great Neo everybody!

They are bloodlusted, which means he would start off with his best moves.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Amphii292 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Except there's the links showing Ian Flynn, the author saying they no longer exist after the SGW.
It no longer exists as a result of Flynn scrapping the idea. In universe, there's no evidence that Chaos Force as an idea was destroyed in Worlds Collide

SuperBearNeo X said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Amphii292 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It no longer exists as a result of Flynn scrapping the idea. In universe, there's no evidence that Chaos Force as an idea was destroyed in Worlds Collide
"But Super Genesis Wave, the purge, yadda yadda yadda - "Chaos Force" doesn't exist in the comic anymore."

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
SuperBearNeo X said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Amphii292 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"But Super Genesis Wave, the purge, yadda yadda yadda - "Chaos Force" doesn't exist in the comic anymore."
The "Choas Force" was literally not the same abstract force that was portrayed when Pender's wrote the comics. He states that in this story, it's treated differently. The original Chaos Force was scrapped, but not in universe

https://i.imgur.com/Zf6opkD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Also ignoring the fact Sonic has never opened a fight with said hax (or anything like Reality Warping in general)

@Super Nobody's ever said Sonic opens up with hax, everybody here realizes he's a physical fighter first and foremost. Shadow was just saying what Sonic had that could deal with Zeed (although I figured the latter resisted Conceptual Manipulation).

Bloodlust also takes care of that problem, which is why that's a viable reason here. On this site, a person being bloodlusted means they'll use their best abilities quickly to win.

ShakeResounding said:
@Super Nobody's ever said Sonic opens up with hax, everybody here realizes he's a physical fighter first and foremost. Shadow was just saying what Sonic had that could deal with Zeed (although I figured the latter resisted Conceptual Manipulation).
If that's the case, then why do people bring up Conceptual Manipulation. It doesn't matter because Sonic wouldn't in character use it, even if bloodlusted. He's not that type of fighter and mostly fights with physicals. Now, I do realize he's bloodlusted, in which case he would use it here, but not as a starting move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back