• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Necrozma Upgrade + Solgaleo and Lunala Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is something we might as well get done. Based on this lovely calc done by Darkanine. Necrozma providing light for all of Utra Megaopolis is calced to be 31.8 KiloFOE. i.e Solar System level. As such Ultra Necrozma only should be upgraded to 4-B.

As for the Gen Vll legends. I believe Solgaleo, Lunala and Base Necrozma should be upgraded to solid 6-B at least due to the fact it took the 4 Tapu's to fight Solgaleo and Lunala and yet the Tapu's still lost. A similar situation to the Bird Trio and the Guardian Duo.

I agree, we need to add the new form to Necrozma and also upgrade the speeds.

It was supposed to Solgaleo and Lunala travelling to the Ultra Wormholes, which let you visit the leggendary domains.

Rough calc i did got million of times the speed of light, itd apply to base necrozma , and the light forms of the nebby line.

Is that attack speed or actual combat speed? because the latter seems dubius as he can travel through shortcuts.

He dud, but it went to the other worlds directly to do so thus it wont be any bigger than it currently is at. (At least the speed would scale confirmed).

Both,. move that fast snd take turns and dodge while moving at that speed from up close and it's the firm solgaleo takes when doing the signature attack.

It didnt instantly kill the other two abd heaily pushed it cant hold a candle to ultra. Also im like 90% sure it kinda is dying.

Also itd scale vack to the tapu.

If we by the speed of Solgaleo and Lunala mean them travelling through the Ultra Wormholes, I've done a short trip, just to test this. Moved 646 light years in 30 seconds. In other words 101 930 000C.

Can probably go faster as well. Will check that real quick.

You mean the two ends of the same wormhole or two wholly different wormholes?

Only the latter would be measurable.

When you travel through wormholes, you enter Ultra Space and try to search for other wormholes that lead to another world. So you are traveling light years to find the world you want.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
When you travel through wormholes, you enter Ultra Space and try to search for other wormholes that lead to another world. So you are traveling light years to find the world you want.
Wouldn't this only apply to Ultra Space then?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? itd apply to the firm thry use to do that, and their signature attack (After all since it takes that firm when attacking).
No offense, but please try retyping that.

Sadly, I don't have a video. But if you've reached that point in the game, it shouldn't be that hard to test for yourself. Just time how fast you can get from entering Ultra Space to entering the first wormhole you encounter. For me, it was 646 light years in 30 seconds, or roughly 32.3 light years/second on average.

phoneposting and with one hand at that.

I keep pressing I instead of o but ya get my point. (And it happens so much my phone autocorrect words to have an I instead if an O, like that right there).

But no point changing it now.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
phoneposting and with one hand at that.
I keep pressing I instead of o but ya get my point. (And it happens so much my phone autocorrect words to have an I instead if an O, like that right there).

But no point changing it now.
I know those pains.

Okay I looked up a video where I saw a person riding solgaleo through ultra space, looking for wormholes (I assume this is where we get the feat from). Wouldn't the size of Solgaleo kind of prove that the distance they're crossing isn't light years? Or is it somewhere stated that Solgaleo grows in size when he enters Ultra Space?

I'm terribly sorry if I've completely misunderstood and that the speed feat actually comes from something else.

That is more of a scaling in size issue than anything. Especially when the exact number of light years given is extremely explicit.

>Proper scaling.

>IN Pokemon.

Tumblr ob382pdO7n1s3wumuo1 540
>this route is 12km and had million of head stones across the enture path.

>50 feet and like a 500,000th of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back