• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Necrozma Upgrade + Solgaleo and Lunala Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
That is more of a scaling in size issue than anything. Especially when the exact number of light years given is extremely explicit.
Couldn't the distance refer to the actual distance between the two places? I mean you're going through a wormhole, which basically exist to cross huge distances in a much smaller fashion.

No as you are going to entirely different space-time continuums. It is meaning the distance you crossed in Ultra Space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNiM7F_CDY

If this is what you're all referring two I'm starting to have doubts, distances are not explicitly mentioned until after you cross a wormhole. So this could very well mean that, by passing through it, you landed X amounts of lighyears away from where you entered, not that you actually flew the entire distance.

AguilaR101 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNiM7F_CDY
If this is what you're all referring two I'm starting to have doubts, distances are not explicitly mentioned until after you cross a wormhole. So this could very well mean that, by passing through it, you landed X amounts of lighyears away from where you entered, not that you actually flew the entire distance.
That does not make sense as you are crossing to entirely new universes.

And how does that make any difference? If the distance you allegedly crossed is only mentioned after passing through a wormhole, one would assume they're referring to the physical distance there is between the two ends of said wormhole (which you skip by using it).

"And how does that make any difference? If the distance you allegedly crossed is only mentioned after passing through a wormhole"

Crossing to new entire Space-Time continuums cannot be measured by light years. As such the only reasonable assertion is that it means the portal you reached, not the realm you are in.

This is the exact text.

"You arrived at a Warp Hole that was X light years away from where you were."
It blantantly says you arrived at the warp hole, not the realm. Obviously there is no text while you are in the minigame. So said Warp hole is light-years away, not the world.

Well only Ultra Necrozma is 4-B.

Although I believe MFTL+ USUM Legends is legit.

So I can update all the USUM legends to MFTL+ now?

EDIT: Wait we need a calc...

Wait, I thought MFTL+ was only for Necrozma-Dawn Mane, Dawn Wings and Ultra Necrozma.

Why the UB are being scale?

tfw These guys are the fastest Pokemon sans the Creation Trio. Should we scale Marshadow to this or no?

AidenBrooks999 said:
Wait, I thought MFTL+ was only for Necrozma-Dawn Mane, Dawn Wings and Ultra Necrozma.
Why the UB are being scale?
The Wormhole crossing feat is performed by base Solgaleo and Lunala, who the Tapu scale to, who the UB's scale to.

Mewtwo will probably scale in the future, they love putting mewtwo against other legendaries ovo

I honestly can't wait for the future, because I'm almost positive Rainbbow Rocket stuff is gonna allow for boosts to pretty much all Legendaries.

OMG, Silvally scales...

Yeah, you ride on Solgaleo or Lunala to reach other Wormholes. Not the Necrozma forms.

The real cal howard said:
Tfw Anime Pikachu is gonna be portrayed as consistently equal to Silvally..
I really dislike a MFTL+ 4-B Pikachu, but i'm fine with 2-C 7 Lucario and Sky Grovyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back