• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC Thread

Keep the OP Void Manipulation then. Also, yeah, remove the passive ability.

So, if I can't give another ability, what about the name: Donald Steel.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, if I can't give another ability, what about the name: Donald Steel.
I for one would like the call this guy the Versus Man.

We can do both. His real name is Donald Steel, but his SUPER NAME is Versus Man.

Also, I shall answer..... This man is a man, therefore making his gender male.

@GreenForest...

Well so far it's a disco ball named Donald Steel...So I assume male?

I personally would prefer either female humanoid, or androgynous male humanoid....but I'm saving my slot for something more important...

YungManzi said:
@GreenForest...

Well so far it's a disco ball named Donald Steel...So I assume male?

I personally would prefer either female humanoid, or androgynous male humanoid....but I'm saving my slot for something more important...
It's also a cat.

Power Nullification: If a character labels it a title, such as good, bad, cute, weak etc. then they can not do anything that anyone would consider as said title.

Ex. If one thought it was stupid, they couldn't do anything that anyone would consider stupid.

These abilities are awful. Bullshit NLF's like this shouldn't be allowed

Anyways, they're Point level

@Hadou

"This character has passive conceptual Fungus Manipulation that is capable of eroding away anyone who doesn't specifically transcend the concept of fungi."

So if this character was in Tier 10 and it's foe was Tier 2 who doesn't transcend the concept of fungi, the foe dies?

@Yung

Ok, so if a character went up against Donald Steel and thought, "Hah this thing looks weak, I can beat it", they are now unable to do anything that anyone, in the history of anything, has ever considered weak. So for example in this case, if anyone has ever thought that using a sword is weak, the character cannot use a sword.

Royalty1702 said:
My turn! Donald Steel has another key called "Post-Litter Box".
In this key, he is 1-A, as the Hyperdimensional Litter Box is nothing more than a Plaything to him.

Royalty1702 said:
@Hadou

"This character has passive conceptual Fungus Manipulation that is capable of eroding away anyone who doesn't specifically transcend the concept of fungi."

So if this character was in Tier 10 and it's foe was Tier 2 who doesn't transcend the concept of fungi, the foe dies?
Well, obviously not if they are higher-dimensional.

^^This is one I suggested earlier

"Can harm higher dimensional beings (Obviously this means with hax and not with AP)" And No, This doesn't count as my slot.

The time stop and void manipulation is only OP because you guys keep insisting this person is a low tier :/

I don't think it's a great idea to make this character Tier 1 just so it can have extreme NLF like hax.

Back