• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC Thread

Well Time Stop largely negates most threats, but yeah. Maybe something like a passive shield or something guys?

I gave the OC "Rainbow Manipulation" which is basically a Ki/Chakra/Chi like ability but with Rainbows. It can be used defensively and offensively. When it's used defensively and hit by a black, white or gray attack, it does less damage.

I wonder.... Who gets the honor of having this as a Blog Post?

I think we should all vote for who we think it should be.

Intelligence: super genius, they have knowledge of all fields of math, science, religion, language, and cuisine, as well as mastery of all fighting styles, though they're extremely bad at understanding the behavior of kitten-discoballs between the ages of 3 and 8 months. Their IQ is over 225, making them the smartest kitten-discoball. However, when hungry, they will mindlessly eat everything and anything in sight, from animals, to metal, to the ground, to planets, to stars, to even their own clones and limbs.

I'm just gonna clarify what planes The Supremacy affects:

metaphysical, astral, spiritual, physical, symbolic, historical, inspirational, mental, and dualistic

The Litter Box is a void lacking space or time, yet is also infinite in size and time is constantly flowing at an accelerated rate, it has existed for an eternity, yet it was only created 2 minutes ago, there is fire throughout the Litter Box, yet it is always wet, yesterday and tomorrow are interchangeable, up and down are one and the same, left could have been right just a moment ago

Nah jk

JustSomeWeirdo said:
The Litter Box is a void lacking space or time, yet is also infinite in size and time is constantly flowing at an accelerated rate, it has existed for an eternity, yet it was only created 2 minutes ago, there is fire throughout the Litter Box, yet it is always wet, yesterday and tomorrow are interchangeable, up and down are one and the same, left could have been right just a moment ago
And how can Donald Steel change form throughout it?

Donald should have up to Low-Godly Regen via duplication, telepathy between clones, and noted that he can only make three clones, but they all have the same powers and stats as him.

So what's gonna happen here?

@Akreious Read my explanation of it, the OP said it was fine.

Also is it possible to propose an ability which allows other abilities to be present?

Example:Regen(Low-Godly, Can completely regenerate as long as a clone exists)

Duplication(Can make up to 3 clones all with the same exact power, abilities, weapons, and stats as him, can also communicate with them telepathically, and often starts battles with clones already active) If a clone is killed, he can make a new one after 10 mins.

The power stems from magical duplication but as a result allows for two other powers to exist in a resonable way.

His soul is preserved inside of the clones( Because he IS his clones, his clones are exact copies of himself) which in turn would make a former clone now the main body,(After the main body dies) and since he could continue to create clones, that could constitute as regen.

The telepathy is because the clones partly share the same mind as the original, only they have independent movements and senses.

@Yobobojojo

"Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence."

The clones are still technically his soul, so I don't think it would constitute as mid-godly.

Back