• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC Thread

A omnipresent 11-C who has a time stop powerful enough to time stop timeless beings, is immune to BFR, Void Manipulation and has the weakness of Pineapple Pizza. Well then.

Conceptul Nonexistence erasure of the opponent on a metaphysical, astral, spiritual, physical, symbolic, historical, inspirational, mental, and dualistic level

Isn't that hyperpotent conceptual manipulation/Void Manipulation? I'd suggest simplifying that to "Conceptual Manipulation (Potent enough to erase the target on a conceptual non-existence level on all levels of conceptuality)". Seems a bit broken and NLF-ish to me, but I'd just pin it down as "Extremely potent Conceptual Manipulation".

In that case, can i give half my share to upgrading the void manip, and half to upgrade the power null to conceptual?

My turn. I choose "Rainbow Manipulation" (Can be used offensively or defensively if the foe is the color black, white or gray, the Rainbow attacks do more damage, vice versa when Rainbows are used defensively.)

Royalty1702 said:
My turn. I choose "Rainbow Manipulation" (Can be used offensively or defensively if the foe is the color black, white or gray, the Rainbow attacks do more damage, vice versa when Rainbows are used defensively.)
BTW, how many people can add abilities?

There. Now we have a Ki/Chi/Chakra like ability but with Rainbows. Now we can come up with original attacks.

Durability for Post-Litter box should be Multi-Galaxy.

Since I was here before power ban, ill add in mine

First, He should be 4-A, High 2-A with "The Supremacy"

What is The Supremacy? Its conceptual poison that is inflicted with every blow and ignores resistance that works on up to 5-Ds, but affects everyone equally on every plane of existence above. Think Reinhard + Sans with double the potency but half the effect speed.

Isn't that technically two things? I know you were here before but you're for this Poison/Concept Manip power and for me to make it High 2-A.

Royalty1702 said:
Isn't that technically two things? I know you were here before but you're for this Poison/Concept Manip power and for me to make it High 2-A.
Alot of characters get higher ratings for one move, like Kaguya or DIO. Its not relly poison so much as conceptual corruption, its a metaphor

High 2-A with only one move is allowed just like Android 17's barriers are low 2-C is allowed.

Hey since I already added an ability, can I add in a stat? ;3

They will lose all their powers all will start coughing to death if there's tabbaco in their vicinity, unless they leave its proximity.

I say this because there's someone who's a smoker in my family and I hate being near them.

Lifting Strength: Non applicable due to 0-dimensionality| Multi-Stellar

Striking Strength N/A | Multi-Solar System Class

We need the rest of the profile filled out, including Stamina, Range, Intellegence, Age and Standard Equipment. We also need to write down that he is in fact a man.

I think we should let other people decide lifting and striking strength themselves rather than assigning it via tier. He's tier 11 but has multi city block dura and is flipping omnipresent.

No, since he's only points and not lines or 3D space. I mean technically but definitely not applicable. For this guy, it's most definitely Applicable due to being MASSIVELY omnipresent+. There's a difference. Yeah.

lol

@Yung

This is a tier 11 with Multi-City Block durability and Massively Omnipresent+ Speed. "Impossible" is not a word in to us in this thread.

Back