• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Kars vs Darth Vader

Ogbunabali said:
Yeah but Sidious's force lightning is 6x more powerful than Kars's Hamon.
You're comparing AP with hax, it just doesn't work.

The fact is that a significant amount of Joseph and Caesars hamon has demonstrated they can cause organ failure, less the closer the attack is to said organ. Kars's hamon is thousands of times more potent. It's like electrocuting a motherboard, it's going to fail and shutdown.

Saying "well Vader CAN probably tank it" is not a valid argument, he can't tank having his organs flat out shutdown. A better argument is suggesting that Vader has an immunity that prevents his organs from shutting down or demeaning the importance of it.

And I don't think the force can adapt to an attack that it hasn't witnessed or seen yet if that makes sense, Kars gets his first hamon strike off and that's it. Doesn't maker if Vader adapts to future attacks (assuming he even can), he already got his shit turned off.

Yeah I'm gonna have to vote Vader FRA.

Kars' Regenerationn is useless here as it's been established that Vader is over a thousand times stronger. While Kars is rather versatile and can shapeshift into any known creature on Earth, Vader's lightsaber is more than capable of chopping away at any extra appendages he may grow such as tentacles, bones or wings to effectively cut him down to size. Hell, Vader can use the Force to do so anyway and ragdoll Kars without even lifting a finger as pointed out earlier. Kars's hamon hax may be useful but just how is Kars going to even hit Vader when he has precog and the Force at his side? Vader would just foresee all of Kars's attacks and use abilities such as Force Push and Force Barrier to keep his foe at bay or even rip off chunks from the environment to throw at Kars from all sides. Even if Kars manages to land a hit on Vader, it's likely he can just use tutaminis to channel away or diffuse hamon away from his system entirely and counter with high speed lightsaber slashes via Force Speed.

I want to count your vote but you lead with "Kars' Regenerationn is useless here as it's been established that Vader is over a thousand times stroner."

Regenerationn doesn't care about any AP difference, whether you're hit by a 4-A punch or an 8-A punch you can still regenerate from the attack. Kars in particular has at least high-mid, probably superior from before his transformation but at least able to regenerate from small pieces of his body.

Unless Vader can reduce him past such a point, Kars regenerates behind his back and continues fighting. Vader's precog is also not that great, it's akin to spidey-sense and only lets him know that something is wrong.

Can't Vader use his telekinesis to crush Kars into paste so that no part of Kars' body is intact (not even a head, organ or finger)?

WeeklyBattles said:
I just imagine Vader force choking Kars so Kars changes to be able to breathe through his skin and Vader just looks at him like 'wtf is this guy'?
Kars does a 300IQ big boy play and pretends to suffocate to death. Then he does his body contortion into a crack on the ground and Vader turns around like "where did he go"

Then before he can think it out Kars gives him the hamon cheese touch from underneath him.

The ones that Sky High uses.

The ones that can absorb heat to:

• shut down and rot muscles.
  • make people piss blood
  • **** with the brain stem to shut down all motor and sensory skills and kill people
  • slow down visual perception
  • stop himself from feeling pain
  • control hand gestures and speech

HierophantDeluxe said:
Regenerationn doesn't care about any AP difference, whether you're hit by a 4-A punch or an 8-A punch you can still regenerate from the attack. Kars in particular has at least high-mid, probably superior from before his transformation but at least able to regenerate from small pieces of his body.
Actually, strong enough attacks can bypass regen by creating unregenable damage like vaporization or atomisation. Vader isn't strong enough to do those, but he will still reduce Kars to paste. Is there is an animal that can regen from paste?

Sure but I'm just asking for a time where Vader does such a thing.

Animals persay no, but he still has a significant amount of cellular material and can replicate like a cellular organism.

Vader does that accidentally because he is 1,675 times more powerful than Kars. And Kars literally can't do anything to him.

No that is not how it works. AP doesn't correlate to destructive capacity. Stop saying he's stronger and show me the clip where he reduces someone to paste with his TK.

Ignoring that's an Area of Effect fallacy as we discard Goku not destroying the universe when it comes to power scaling.

This is assuming Vader doesn't bother trying to use his full strength to rip him apart.

That's like saying "assuming Freiza doesn't use his full strength to blow the universe apart". Area of Effect fallacy is almost the same thing I'm trying to get across. Just because you can harm a certain tier of characters doesnt mean you can do X amount of damage to them.

???

You are still burdened with providing proof that Vader crushes someone into paste.

If you have the destructive ability to do so, you can annihilate someone on that level

I geniuenely don't see why I would need to prove someone 1,440 times stronger someone can annihilate them if they are trying to

There is no evidence needed for what is almost common sense.

I have tried to explain to you that AP doesn't mean obliteration, it just means you can harm people on those levels of durability.

You need to show that said person has the destructive capacity (and in-character decision) to do so. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

Your scan also does not show him reducin someone into paste, that's a level Kars can easily regenerate from.

And I'm saying that's completely wrong unless you want to tell me that 1,440x strength difference and the character actively trying to obliterate the other character will not destroy them

The stormtrooper is literally gone though.

Correct, strength difference does not equal obliteration. Ask any staff member about it.

We only see the front half of his body?

Hierophant you just need to use common sense to figure out that, if I'm 1.440 times stronger than you and punch you, with the intent to kill you, you would be oblitirated.

I literally never post images,

Like you'd be surprised how little images I post.

Most of the stuff I post is time stamps.

Back