• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Kars vs Darth Vader

HierophantDeluxe said:
I need a better source because a YouTuber having an intrographic saying "THE FOLLOWING IS STAR WARS CANON :D" is not reliable in the slightest.
And I also need to see why they're canon or who has went on record saying that they are canon.
Nah, this youtuber is legit and really uses star wars canon, as he's basing everything he's saying on legit SW materials, and specifies when said material is canon or not

But still I'm going for Kars on this one, even though Vader is technically loved by the Force, Kars is the ultimate being

He does. There's literally nothing Kars can do. The most he can do is get 1 Hamon punch in but that's it, that won't be enough to put Vader down. And even that is unlikely since Vader needs to just raise his hand and Kars needs to actually lean in and punch.

Schnee One said:
Asking yet again why Vader doesn't Ragdoll Kars
Well, Ultimate Kars is one of the strongest characters seen in JoJo and it's not without any reason, being able to use every aspect that living beings possess in a better way has an overwhelming potential, his defeat is thanks to one of the biggest asspull of the series (second only to GER) because destroying him is exceedingly hard.

We know for a fact that Pillar Men are far stronger and more resistant than vampires in JoJo, and we also see in part 3 that Jotaro had to use Star Platinum to his fullest to manage to break DIO's skull with a punch, Star Platinum is able to break Diamond, and DIO being a vampire, a strong vampire but still a Vampire, physically he's no match for a Pillar Man, and certainly not for an Ultimate Being.

By this, I believe that a lightsaber could definetely cut through him, but the Aztec Bodybuilder has ways to regenerate or stick back his lost body parts, or just straight out regen them as the Ultimate Being, I mean he's able to turn feathers into giant tentacles.

But I do believe that Canon Vader couldn't just rip him apart like it's nothing, he'd ragdoll him with the force, technically yeah, but it would be pointless since Aztec fitness boy is certainly going to endure that.

Kars has 400 IQ and can watch Rick and Morty (jk), he is able to understand technologies by observing them as pointed by Santana one of the weakest and least intelligent Pillar Men, he's able to asspull geniuses strategies (but I have to give credit to Vader also being able to do these kind of unexpected strats).

And as I said higher, if we're going on equal grounds, both laws of Star Wars and JoJo should exist, meaning that midichlorians do, since no being can live without the force (except Nihilus and the Exiled but it's sadly non-canon), that would mean that he'd obviously get Midichlorians, as the pinacle of the living forms, and being able to understand how Hamon works so naturally, that would with most certainty grant him force power, as could Vader technically get Hamon in an other way. No need to acknowledge that part because it's "what if" but it's an interesting data to take in account for these kind of debates.

As for Hamon, I don't think Kars would use it, even his Hamon is as potent as the sun, able to melt and vaporise the flesh of a Hamon master (yeah, Joseph is a Hamon Master, being far stronger in Hamon than Jonathan who was one), and Metal does conduct Hamon, making Vader most likely weak if exposed to it, although, yeah, Kars wouldn't use Hamon unless forced to, he only chose to do so because of irony, but if he does want to use it, it's a deadly weapon.

So yeah basically, I don't think Vader from Canon can destroy Kars, he can block him, but the Aztec Boy on the other hand has ways of beating him, so most likely draw or victory for Kars

I may not be fully up to date on Vader comics, nor on my aztec bodybuilder facts, but I really like to share my opinion on this very interesting fight, and pardon my english if it's not correct as it's not my mother language my m8s

Strongest in Jojo is irrelevant, the dude is 8A to Vaders High 7C.

He isn't going to endure it, Vader is 1,440 times stronger.

Schnee One said:
Strongest in Jojo is irrelevant, the dude is 8A to Vaders High 7C.
He isn't going to endure it, Vader is 1,440 times stronger.
Yeah, you're right it is indeed quite a lot, though there is the fact about Midi-chlorians, which is interesting if taken into account, wouldn't that technically put Kars up to force-standards ?

I mean, that wouldn't turn him into some sort of Aztec Valkorion, of course, but the thing with living beings and the force is nice

If this was novel Kars I don't doubt that he would be the chosen one, but canon Kars doesn't have feats on that level, and Vader wouldn't give him the chance to do that either.

If Kars punches Vader with hamon, Vader will likely die on account of it ignoring durability via shutting down his organs. Joseph can do it, Kars's hamon is thousands of times more potent. If you disagree you need proof that Vader can survive without organs.

I agree with you in general that Vader can ragdoll Kars into a pulp but then Vader calls the fight over, turns his back and then gets overdrived to death by a regenerated Kars.

Yeah, Vader's TK lifting strength is missing. Although, just by looks, it should be better than Kars' Class 50 due to being able to TK AT-AT which looks way heavier than a road roller.

In conclusion, this argument went nowhere and Kars can't break out of TK as I had originally thought.

Kars's Hamon punch would do damage but won't put Vader down. I mean the guy survived in lava and Sidious's force lightning, he can survive one punch from Kars's Hamon. That's even if Kars is able to squeeze one punch in, of which I am doubtful he can.

Ogbunabali said:
Kars's Hamon punch would do damage but won't put Vader down. I mean the guy survived in lava and Sidious's force lightning, he can survive one punch from Kars's Hamon. That's even if Kars is able to squeeze one punch in, of which I am doubtful he can.
Kars' Hamon is as potent as the Sun itself, it liquefies and vaporise flesh, the Sun's surface is about 5505┬░C, about five time hotter than lava, also, Anakin survived near lava (yes he caught on fire and that's a normal physical reaction when you're near lava) if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't fall in it, he rolls near it. A Hamon punch from Kars, as potent as the Sun (so at elast 5 times hotter than lava) would most certainly end it here for Vader.

Nonetheless, it's possible that force absorption from Vader could counter Hamon.

But Kars can understand machinery just by looking at it, he could understand Vader's armor and how he depends so much on it and use Electric Eel abilities to make it useless, as we've already seen once how Vader has been transformed in an immobile armor in one of the comics, he had to use a great deal of Force and determination to manage to move without this, also, Palpatine made the armor so that it would be very weak against electricity, in order to punish Vader better. Electric attacks could deal a great lot of damage.

While it is true that Vader has a far higher AP than Kars, Kars does possess his evolution ability, coupled to his regen, and his high IQ, for example making him able to think in instants to imitate crabs and using air and bubbles to create a protective shell from the heat of the lava, while drowning in it, surviving and reacting to this is actually an impressive feat, no matter what people can say.

Vader is much much more powerful than Anakin at that point and he survived Sidious's lightning, which is much, much more powerful than ordinary force lightning, it's said to be the most powerful, and lightning has a temperature of 30.000 C and the surface of the sun has a temperature of 5.000 C so he will no doubt survive one Hamon punch.

That is even if he manages to land one hit on Vader, which is highly unlikely. Kars understanding things from one look is from the novel, not canon, he hasn't displayed those kinds of feats in the canon. And I don't see how that would help him either way. And his evolution won't help him not be a ragdoll.

Lightning differs from Hamon in the way of how it affects someone, a conductive armor takes most of the lightning, and may break, that happened to Vader in episode 6, breaking most of his armor's system, while Hamon goes through metal in order to reach biological things to the other side to strike to full force, being able to melt flesh and vaporise it, we know Palpatine's lightning doesn't go up to turn flesh into gas, it does melt it as we've seen in episode 3 though.

And Kars understanding things is definetely canon, as Santana, the dumbest and weakest of the Pillar Men is able to understand how Nazi technology works by just glancing at it. Wham did too when still into stone thought about using blood to block lights, Kars also technically has shown it when using the UV lights from the gigantic tank to activate the mask, or even when he saw Stroheim with his mechanical torso-gun.

Evolution won't stop him being ragdolled, you're right here, but the volcano feat shows to what kind of extent he can use evolution in order to prevent being destroyed by something destructively stronger than him

He withstood force lightning from Sidius to the face, there is no way you can dismiss this and say Kars's Hamon will have a significant effect on him.

I mean it's good, Kars is 400+IQ no doubt, but his understanding isn't on the same level as the novel. So it won't help him much.

And again he's getting ragdolled, he doesn't get the chance to do anything.

Ogbunabali said:
He withstood force lightning from Sidius to the face, there is no way you can dismiss this and say Kars's Hamon will have a significant effect on him.
He took it to the face, but he was killed by his respirator malfunctioning afterwards tbf

Ogbunabali said:
I mean it's good, Kars is 400+IQ no doubt, but his understanding isn't on the same level as the novel. So it won't help him much.

And again he's getting ragdolled, he doesn't get the chance to do anything.
Of course he did, but would that mean that his flesh is better than any other flesh ? Genuine question here. Melting and turning into vapor the flesh of someone who masters Hamon, with only one hit, is impressive, and Vader getting out of this unscathed would mean that his armor doesn't have much defensive purpose. I don't know about that, then, it's up to you possibly, but I don't think both can go there, so it's up to you m8

While his understanding is not as equal as from the novel, we're talking of a guy who lived at least 5000 years as a genius, able to understand the mechanics of the brain and using stone to unlock a way to become an ultimate being, also able to fully understand how to use Hamon and master it in an instant while never having done so before. Also the fact that Santana, a mere "lowly dog" compared to the other Pillar Men, was able to understand nazi sci-fi tech in an instant does mean that Kars, a true genius among them, would with most certainty understand technologies without any problem.

By getting ragdolled, he couldn't get destroyed either, he'd get dragged and thrown around with force telekinesis, but the best and most direct way to deal physical damage to Kars would be by using his Lightsaber and Kars does have way against it. Using force wouldn't destroy him completely, the best bet would be to just throw him out an airlock and that would be GG but since the fight doesn't take place on a spaceship it's not really possible.

Kars is able to create a ton of things through his body parts, as he turned feathers into giant tentacles, he could spam this, basically creating a ton of tentacles with let's say electric eels ability to try to overwhelm Vader even when he could be using his force powers so idk, Kars really is versatile and constantly adapts to his foes

1,675 times actually

Still, even if it is much stronger, electricity should still mess with electronics regardless of how strong it is.

For example, an Abrams tank can still have electronics mess up due to a lightning strike

He still can't get it off, but I can see it possibly working under the impossible circumstance it hits.

It won't mess with electronics because Hamon conducts like electricity but it isn't actual electricity, we're talking about the potency of the temperature not the property of the electricity.

@Salusava his durability is high yes. And him understanding won't change much. And you do realize that when Vader uses TK on Kars he won't just throw him around like a ragdoll, but the sheer force of it would turn Kars into paste.

I mean... it's not like Vader can actually finish Kars off due to regen. At most, Vader can keep him far but if Kars manages to close the gap, he just skill stomps. Also, he could also do the shell trick he did (to survive the volcano) to resist lightsaber attacks.

High Mid Regen is saving you from someone 1,440x stronger then you?

Really?

High Mid is coming back from chunks of flesh, the AP difference means that's a complete non factor

Ogbunabali said:
It won't mess with electronics because Hamon conducts like electricity but it isn't actual electricity, we're talking about the potency of the temperature not the property of the electricity.
@Salusava his durability is high yes. And him understanding won't change much. And you do realize that when Vader uses TK on Kars he won't just throw him around like a ragdoll, but the sheer force of it would turn Kars into paste.
Yes you're right, he's certainly not going to throw him around, but could his TK powers turn Kars into potato mash for good ? I mean, from what we see about Kars, taking a plane head-on to be thrown into a lava pit and surviving enough to elaborate hist strategy makes him pretty resistant against being destroyed, I believe, also the fact that he survived an eruption powered by a force 1 billion times higher than the sun (his own Hamon + the red stone of Aja) that launched him into space with force and speed exceeding escape velocity and still taking speed and damages as he gets hit by a lot of volcanic bombs

And also a nice regen capacity, but yeah, he's got an insane ability to endure damage, if it was normal Kars, he'd get wrecked because we know his treshold to rip him apart, but Ultimate Kars differs here.

Also, yeah, Hamon against electronics is useless, though Kars can copy electric eels ability who are able to generate intense burst of voltage, or he could create stronger electric eels.

Pretty sure the 1,675 times AP difference would be more than enough to turn him into paste. And an electric eel can produce around 500 volts, I really doubt that would be enough to screw with Vader's armor.

Ogbunabali said:
Pretty sure the 1,675 times AP difference would be more than enough to turn him into paste. And an electric eel can produce around 500 volts, I really doubt that would be enough to screw with Vader's armor.
Well, if his TK could turn him into paste with the sheer strength of it, couldn't Vader just force push him to space ? That would be interesting and pretty badass to see actually

And yeah, Electric eels are from 500 to 600 volts if I'm not mistaken, though Kars is able to mimic living things and exceed their fullest potential, as no squirrel should be able to eat through armor plating, nor was there any squid with 30 meters tentacle length, not even tusoteuthis did this I believe, and the one from Kars really are beefy, but yeah, he can imitate life but better (sounds pretty childish when said like this though lol )

Schnee One said:
Vader can absolutely do that, just not in character.
Okay, yeah, so it's GG and Kars get yeeted in space if there is need

It was nice debating with you guys about those two characters that I really do love

N╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠ÂN╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠ÂK╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂV╠Âa╠Âl╠Âk╠Âo╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Â

His mindhax is passive actually.

The sheer strength of it made Scourge afraid to get anywhere near him in hopes his mind wouldn't break.

There's also TOR where a group of Jedi masters approached him and instantly got mindhaxed and incapped.

Yeah his mindhax is passive IIRC, though apparently Novel Kars has Mind Manipulation resistance and can survive soul destruction

I mean I'll take your word for it if you can't find it. But for the life or me I can't recall him having passive mindhax, pretty op though.

Back