• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Kars vs Darth Vader

"The spacecraft caught the foreign object in space, as per instructions of Lord Vader. The crew waited for the room to recompress before entering the collector and setting the statue in the center of the crew room for their high commander to see, patiently awaiting him to finish his business.

Unfortunately for the crew members, Kars started thinking.

His statue-esque form began cracking revealing his skin. With a wave of his arm his bone blade immediately dispatched of the peons surrounding him. The eastern wall has a door automatically open up in the presence of Vader as he enters the room. The two stare each other down."

Ultimate Kars VS Darth Vader (First Key)

Both are 10m away from each other, speed is equalized, SBA.

(No they aren't fighting on a spaceship, that's just my dramatic flare)

Ultimate Kars: Xtas

Darth Vader:

Inconclusive:

Kars has pretty decent light manipulation with his bone blade. He uses it to kill a bunch of armed german soldiers held up in a cabin... despite being outside the cabin entirely and without damaging the exterior or interior.

Basically, he waves his arm around and the light seeks its target and inflicts damage.

(That and he has great regen)

Well I think Vader kinda stomps here. I mean he can mind hax and win, throw him around like a ragdoll, etc. And all Kars has is his blades, which may or may not work, and knowing him Ultimate Kars usually goes with Hamon, and although extremely powerful, I don't think it would be enough before Vader, kinda just looks at him and win.

How good is Vador's mindhax? And can Kars not alter his biology in someway that makes him primitive/immune to it? Is it resistable?

Hamon bypasses durability, so whether or not it's particularly powerful is irrelevant.

Not as good as EU mind hax but still very potent, considering Kars hasn't shown resistance is more than enough, and it isn't biological so he can't alter his biology to avoid it,

Yeah but the problem is it probably won't do enough damage to win instantly, not to mention almost all of Vader's body isn't even biological.

HierophantDeluxe said:
How good is Vador's mindhax?
Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim, or even kill outright. Darth Vader has a considerable mastery for the power, able probe for hidden thoughts in the minds of others and learn them for himself.

@Ogbunabali it's not about damage, the hamon enters his system and causes severe organ shutdown and failure. Joseph's hamon is capable of doing so, Kars's is hundreds of times more potent. Hamon also works conducts in metal well, so machinery inside of him isn't helping.

@EmperorDoom25 is there more context then that? Is Vader just using it on weakminded people or something? Has there ever been someone who has resisted it?

I think Kars can make his brain more primitive (like a jellyfish) but still program his body with the goal of attacking anything on sight, including Vader. Not a stretch since he can alter his DNA instantly on a whim.

Good point. Does Vader even lead with mindhax though? I don't recall him really using it that much in the movies to be honest, that's why I'm blanking on feats for him.

And Vader has survived his internal organs being burned by lava and his lungs inhaling smoke, I don't think hamon is doing much, not to mention he has natural force protection. And this is assuming that Kars strikes first, and he won't because Vader needs to think and raise a hand, while Kars needs to move in and punch.

He doesn't lead that often with mind hax, he prefers telekinesis.

That's kind of wank assuming Darth Vader can survive with his organs completely shutdown. Natural force protection defends against hamon how?

I don't remember how potent Canon SW mind hax is, so, for now, I'll leave this aside, and cover other points.

>Telekinesis

Not sure how far this can get Darth Vader to since Kars has High-Mid regen.

>Hamon

I don't really understand why Kars would use Hamon in such a random encounter since he used it on Joseph only because he thought it would have been an ironic death for a Hamon user to die from his own Hamon.

And 10 meters is still surprisingly enough distance to use the Brilliant Bone Blade.

Because Kars isn't an idiot, and recognizes that hamon is probably the strongest martial arts technique created by humans, it'd probably be better on him.

Exactly, hence why against an opponent that isn't so close to him, and that has a sword, he would prefer using an attack with higher range and which he has more experience with.

Telekinesis is a non-factor in this battle. And by that I mean, it's a non-factor when referring to it being a key to Vader's victory. Sure, he can throw him around a lot, maybe even deal damage with telekinesis blasts but like.... Cool? Kars can easily regenerate from it. Unless him throwing him around for all of eternity count as a win, this fight wouldn't be won solely by telekinesis. Vader's best bet is the lightsaber, but Ultimate Kars swam through lava for a lot longer than Vader's initial exposure. Which, by the way, is laughable when you compare the two. Also, apparently mindhax isn't combat applicable, so it really all falls down on the lightsaber. I'm gonna abstain until someone sways me, but I'm pretty sure Kars has ways to deal with Vader so I'm going with him.

Ultimate Kars would have been killed after spending more than a few minutes in lava actually, if he didnt make a shell around his body he would have died in seconds

Yes that is true, Kars is too overconfident for his own good.

If you want to vote can you clearly say just so I don't have to assume? @Xtas I will count yours as a vote for Kars.

I deliberately said imma wait to be swayed famalam. Abstaining until better points are brought up, but leaning towards Kars at tbe moment was what I was getting at, but a long time passed between my first comment and this one without people bringing up other points, so I guess am voting for Kars anyway.

Cheers lad.

Since for an equal fight we need an equal ground, that would mean that both laws of JoJo and Star Wars coexist, meaning that midichlorians exists, since midichlorians are in each living being, Kars would have midichlorians, as an ultimate being.

The way I see it, putting Kars in an universe means that he's gonna benefit from everything possible in this universe, in this case midichlorians, which would allow him to learn the force, technically, wouldn't it ?

But then Vader is loved by the force so shouldn't lose either.

I'd say Kars or Draw at least, but I don't think Vader would be able to destroy him, unless we go inequally universe-wise.

So your voting on a thread without reading what Vader we're using? I didn't say EU Vader, I said movie Vader and this was specified in the OP.

So please show me the scene where movie Vader does this with TK.

(... unless I have it wrong, which I am willing to admit.)

I need a better source because a YouTuber having an intrographic saying "THE FOLLOWING IS STAR WARS CANON :D" is not reliable in the slightest.

And I also need to see why they're canon or who has went on record saying that they are canon.

Literally everything after Disney aquired Star Wars is canon. The EU ended a long time ago.

Also

The AP gap is over 1,440 times.

And Vader has a massive lifting strength advantage.

Ragdolling with TK is perfectly valid and Kars can't even get close to him

Back