• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu Oshino VS Bunny Girl Karen

I would say this is the oddest VS Thread I've ever made, but I've also made Bulma VS Elesa and Lusamine VS Lillie (in a hand-to-hand combat fight with no Pokemon teams)

Princess Beauty Shinobu Oshino VS Bunny Girl Karen

Speed equalized? (not that it matters, since they're both average human in speed)

Fight Location - Valley of the End (Naruto)

Shinobu - 4 (Mariogoods, ThisThingisReallyBroken, Ned_the_outer_god, LightReinh12345)
Karen - 5 (Schnee_One, Agnaa, XDragnoir, SemiRaedi, DontTalkDT)
Inconclusive - 0

Last edited:
The matchup is a trick one. The key is that their hax (both looks like a no-limit ability). I vote to Shinobu Oshino.

Reason: Shinobu Oshino's mind hax will successfully works ([People who look at or speak to her are overwhelmed by her glory and start wanting to die or to take the lives of their loved ones, people who enter her presence instinctively kneel] seems that it is 100% in effort unless her opponent has resistance. Unbeatable Emperor cannot defend a thing Bunny Girl is 100% mind haxed and there is no resistence to mind hax in A Simple Series as far as I know in the profile). Bunny Girl Karen's suicide attempt will be successful since Bunny Girl's victory after being mind haxed is "killing yourself", and we know how Unbeatable Emperor works...

If there is anything wrong, criticisms are welcomed.

Karen gets mindhaxed

Suddenly something falls on Shinibu killing her

Karen is no longer mindhaxed.

Yeah? A tree falls on Shinobu and she dies

I’m not even joking when I say Karen’s luck is really that good

Also IDK about committing suicide, she’s too weak to hurt herself

edit: nvm she has pocket knives

What stops the tree from simply falling on Shinobu and killing her before she not only mindhaxes first thing but also tells Karen to kill herself.

I mean considering her luck, would she even directly look at Shinobo before some comedic bullshit kills the child?

I mean it doesn’t state that they are directly looking at each other. Just that they are at equal range, so Karen isn’t necessarily gonna get passived because of luck.

It's unclear how high Shinobu's range is, so it wouldn't start anywhere near 4km. Her presence-based effects seem to be more on the order of several meters, while on-sight is, well, based on how far one can see. I guess talking would put it the distance a human's voice travels...

@Schnee Has Bunny Girl's luck ever caused a random environmental effect to harm her opponent? If no, it's unusable here. We don't assume that all characters with crazy luck feats can do that.

Yes it has, multiple times.

Buildings fall on people randomly, small bits can cause an avalanche

And in one ridiculous instance, her luck conveniently caused something in the past to change and cause a ripple in history, no, I am not kidding.

There’s a reason she is considered to Have the best luck on the site.

Back