• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugliest/Grotesquest Character for every Tier

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Was this done already? Nightmare fuel welcome.

Only two rules are that each character is only listed for one tier and that for shapeshifting characters only their usual / most common form is considered.

Tier Male Female Other
0 - - Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
High 1-A
1-A
High 1-B
1-B
Low 1-B
High 1-C
1-C
Low 1-C
High 2-A
2-A
2-B
2-C
Low 2-C
High 3-A
3-A
3-B
3-C
4-A
4-B
High 4-C
4-C
Low 4-C
High 5-A
5-A
5-B
Low 5-B
5-C
High 6-A
6-A
High 6-B
6-B
Low 6-B
High 6-C
6-C
High 7-A
7-A
7-B
Low 7-B
High 7-C
7-C
Low 7-C
8-A
8-B
High 8-C The Dunwich Horror
8-C
9-A
9-B The Thing (John Carpenter)
9-C
10-A
10-B
10-C
11-A
11-B
11-C - - Monarch of Pointland
Unknown
Varies

Well yeah, but most of them are chunks of flesh with eyes. I'd say that being a highly deformed human is probably grosser than being a chunk of flesh.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well yeah, but most of them are chunks of flesh with eyes. I'd say that being a highly deformed human is probably grosser than being a chunk of flesh.
Well, I mentioned the D64 Pain Elemental specifically because this is what it looks like in that game.

A floating chunk of flesh with one eye, two mouths, chunks of bone sprouting from multiple angles, and long tufts of hair growing from its back...Seems like a good contender to me.

Slaking is High 6-C, and I don't think is that ugly. I don't consider Garbodor to be ugly enough (just the design, but not the kind of ugly that could induce fear or sickness).

Here are the current votes:

Votes
1-A
-Nurgle 2
-Nyarlathotep 2
-Shub-Niggurath 1
-Ubbo-Sathla 1

High 1-B
-Nurgle 1

Low 1-B:
-Godhead Pickle Inspector 1

High 2-A