• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

U.A.'s Class 1-A vs Korosensei

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
Another themed battle brought to you by nedo >vo

Class 1-A vs Korosensei !

Of course, manny rules apply to make this fair as this is a just for fun discussion, so lets start with setting!

This week Class 1-A will have a special teacher in the room, Acting as a villain, thei'll have to balance taking classes while at the same time capturing the villain for the end of the week.

Rules:

-this is all 20 students in Yuuei's Class 1-A, even the ones that dont have profile yet, for information on their powers check Here , compared to the ones who do have profiles here, their average is subsonic speed and their strength rank between peak human and building level AP. this thread Doesn't take the teachers into account

-everyone is in character, Class 1-A win if they either capture or knock out Korosensei. Korosensei wins if they can't capture him after a week.

-No prior knowledge of abilities and powers,

-Korosensei is forbidden to harm the students, but he can inmobilize/get them out of comission however he pleases/would do in his original series.

-Students have all their equipment, but no anti-alien phlebotinum.

*-Bonus!: Second round!: They still have to get good grades, depending on your judgement of centain students intelligence, substract part of the weeks time so they can study for a final day exam!

*-Bonus!: third round!: Field practice, only 24 hours instead of one week, no study for exams needed

the location is U.A.'s both classroom and different city-test fields

My hero academia class 1-a
Korosensei

^he is to fast, has very good regen and could easily investigate and find out the abilitys and limits of the students,

their attacks wont hit since even the fastest attacks are mach 1 speed(sound attack), korosensei is 20 times faster, they wont be able to capture him due to his experience, powers and skills ^_^

Going with Koro-sensei here, not in a stomp though. The students at UA are pretty smart, and will probably figure out all of Koro-sensei's weaknesses eventually, but they'll probably not have enough time to capture him, as it's only a week, compared to how long the kids got in Class 3-E, which was a whole school year.

Maybe a month would be more appropriate for this situation. Possibly more, but not a year, as Class 1-A is better than the students from Class 3-E, having powers and all.

Not that it matters. They're way too slow to hit him with anything if he doesn't want to be hit. Also a lot of their powers are unsuited for capturing.

I think it would be possible if they kept their abilities hidden for the first 2 or 3 days while figuring out Koro-sensei's weaknesses (per se, Midoriya.) after which Todoroki subtly froze the exterior of the room enough so that Koro-sensei would be unable to escape that easily, allowing them a small timeframe to simultaneously attack. Still a likely stomp for Koro, but class A would prolly get very close..

With so little time, I can't seem the class managing to get more than one decent attack on him, and his durability is no joke. He no sold a dozen or so seconds of multiple machine gun fire, and they don't have acess to the anti sensei material. Factor in his ultimate defense form, and at best assuming all the students plan and work together and are underestimated by Koro Sensei, they can force him into UDF, but I don't think they can beat him in time.

I honestly think 1A could do it. First off, Bakugou would probably attack him head on pretty early on and the class would realize how futile direct attacks are, since Koro-sensei is known to just stand there and tank attacks from anything other than anti-sensei weapons. Faced with his students' frustrations at having no means of damaging him, since everyone was stated by the op to be in character, I think Koro-sensei would teach the class about anti-sensei material, after which point Yaoyorozu would be able to create anti-sensei weapons. With access to anti-sensei weapons, Koro-sensei would begin dodging 1A's attacks, and I think with a quick succession of high-speed attacks from Deku and Iida coupled with Todoroki restricting movement through ice barriers, they could potentially drive him into a trap of Mineta's balls, especially since episode 3 of Assassination Classroom showed he's not always super attentive to where he's stepping. That could keep him contained for up to 24 hours, easily long enough for Yaoyorozu to make an anti-sensei cage for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back