• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Best (Only Decent) Matchup: Deku vs Akiha

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
Complete Inversion Akiha vs 45% One For All Midoriya
sample_804f9c1bbcd67656c747bb3db5515cfe2392992d.png
92888195_p0.png

Both High 6-C
Speed Equal
Starting Distance is 20 Meters
Neither Have Knowledge of The Other
Fighting Inside U.A. High School Hallways
Profiles:

High 6-C in the Nasuverse scale to 962 Gigatons of TNT, while 45% Izuku is just 100 Gigatons of TNT.

Meaning she is at least 9.62X stronger than Izuku, even with Fa Jin Izuku can only boost his AP up to 5x. Which will still be below her AP/Durability.

I don't see how Izuku could defeat her, even if she's unskilled and has poor aim.

That stat difference is too huge, I doubt Izuku can even hurt her outside of fully charged Fa Jin attacks.

High 6-C in the Nasuverse scale to 962 Gigatons of TNT, while 45% Izuku is just 100 Gigatons of TNT.

Meaning she is at least 9.62X stronger than Izuku, even with Fa Jin Izuku can only boost his AP up to 5x. Which will still be below her AP/Durability.

I don't see how Izuku could defeat her, even if she's unskilled and has poor aim.

That stat difference is too huge, I doubt Izuku can even hurt her outside of fully charged Fa Jin attacks.
should I change it to 100% then?

should I change it to 100% then?
100% Izuku scales above 139 Gigatons of TNT (Almost ripped off the jaw of a 139 Gigatons character), but that's still too weak here.

Also, 100% Izuku breaks his bones with every attack and his body will give out even if his opponent doesn't attack him.

100% Izuku cannot be used in standard battles like this, his opponent would need to have a weakness that wouldn't make the fight a stomp against him.

Akiha iirc on this site for some reason does not have a one hundred percent key for some reason. Regardless, Akiha uses origami and absorbs him she is Nrvnqsr tier since she was stated by Plus Period to exceed a rampaging arcueid aka 100% arcuied aka red arcuied and this is backed up by her beating post melty arcuied while in her suppressed form and her beating sion in base form aka her black haired form and sion could hang around with 30% Wallachia arcuied using 30% of her power and could take an attack aimed by Wallachia proper aimed at the real arc. Izuku has no resistance to origami and gets plundered since even someone as fast as Kohaku route tohno could his life energy plundered and ROA/SHIKi was absorbed by her so Izuku gets cucked even more.

aight, gonna ask this to get closed, and I'll actually look at what AP valued characters scale to before making a vs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back