• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyrant Tatsumi Possible Upgrade

Tyrant the calamity
Okay, so I have a upgrade in mind for Tyrant key of Tatsumi. I believe he should go to Large City/Mountain level for the following reason. In Akame ga Kill, Super Class Danger Beasts are the most powerful of them all. It said that when one is spotted, the area around it is evacuated and several Teigu users will be sent in to take them down. Tyrant was no exception. It was one of the strongest even among the Super Class. It's sheer will to survive allowed it to adapt to any condition, giving itself the ability to turn itself invisible. And even when it was turned into Incursio, it still didn't die fully. Another Danger Beast is Mountain to Large Mountain through sheer size alone.
Oimg013
And Reborn Tyrant should be at least Large City to Mountain level, as it shouldn't have all its original power.
The first photo shows Tyrants size and some info about it, backing my claims. Second is another Super Class Danger Beast that is Large Mountain level through size and Tyrant should be comparable to that in strength as the first pic denotes.

On a side note, Esdeath and Akame Ennoodzuno form will get upgraded to this.

I'd think Tyrant should scale to that, but not because of size, but simply because it's that strong.

We don't know its size.

Gemmysaur said:
I'd think Tyrant should scale to that, but not because of size, but simply because it's that strong.
We don't know its size.

I know. I'm talking about its power. I'm saying he should somewhat scale to this other Danger Beast in the pic which is Large Mountain level via size alone.

Tyrant the calamity
@Gemmy: Well here is a general size of Tyrant. And the text here supports my argument.

It's not nearly as big as the chinese dragon thing up top that was leaning on what looks to be a mountain range.

I'd hazard a guess that it's about twice larger than Tyrantsumi but with a lot more body mass by virtue of being a living dragon thing instead of a living armor thing.

Regardless, I did say that I support the upgrade, but not due to size, but simply because Tyrant is regarded as that level of dangerous.

Also Gemmy, Esdeath and Ennoodzuno Akame will get upgraded to this level as well. Sound good?

Akame gets upped, but not Tyrantsumi himself? Or were you proposing the upgrade for both Tyrant and Tyrantsumi?

I dunno about Akame and Esdeath though, but probably yes. I don't remember the chapter too well but I'll look back on it later.

Ennoodzuno form Akame (trump card), Esdeath and Tyrant/Tatsumi will get this upgrade that goes to Mountain level. And considering that Esdeath casually gutted Tyrant/Tatsumi and Akame matched Esdeath with her trump card form, this should be a good upgrade. These are the only three who will get this upgrade. Regular Tyrant will be Large Mountain for the fact it should be at least as dangerous as the other Chinese Dragon and stronger then it's form as a armor.

I see. I suppose it's alright, but methinks we should make note that Akame and Esdeath are only this level via trump card and snow storm buff respectively.

Well for Akame it would go into her Trump Card key anyway. And for Esdeath, the storm only boosted her ice powers, not her physical ones. She would have tried out faster if she didn't have the storm while using all those techniques. She gutted Tatsumi with brute force from her new ice arm and sword. Not an ice attack. And before you ask if they are the same or not, Esdeath stated he never lost a bit of power from losing the arm. So it was just her regular strength.

Hmm seems a bit speculative to me, that other danger beast by sheer size alone should be at least mountain level, incursio may have been one of the strongest but is there specific proof that it is stronger than that other danger beast?

Also even if incursio was stronger as you said it didn't have it's full power back so i think its speculative to say that because it didn't have all it's power back that it should be mountain level when we don't know how much of it's power it had back, did it have back half of it's power, a quarter, etc? Is there proof of that?

No. I said it should be comparable to the Chinese Dragon.

No, But it should be much stronger then it's previous forms, as Tyrant was actually in the body. As seen with every evolution, it got stronger, so naturally it should be stronger then all the previous forms. As for the amount of power it has back, that's an unknown. But I think it is fair to assume Mountain level based on the fact it should have regained more power from this evolution, now that is a full fledged dragon. Yes this is speculation but I think I have brought sufficient evidence to back up this claim.

Being comparable at it's full power to the chinese dragon is reasonable i think, being as it was one of the most dangerous danger beasts.

After looking at tatsumi's profile a bit more he was already at least city level before becoming tyrant and with every transformation tatsumi has gotten stronger so i think Unknow, at least City level, possibly Mountain level with the reasoning of tatsumi getting stronger after every transformation and being one of the strongest danger beast, might be appropriate.

I think we could get rid of the Unknown at this point. As for the rest, I personally think "likely" would be better.

Alright. So that's two for the upgrade. And considering the two are on the staff, that makes it better. How many do I need for this to get implemented?

Not sure, i think if you get a couple more staff on this it might be enough but some regular members would be good as well.

Skimming this thread, I think "At least City level, possibly/likely Mountain level" is fine.

Thank you for your thoughts Dark.

That's three for. Shouldn't need much more for this to now pass.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok, i agree with likely Mountain level
I do want to bring up a small point. Esdeath's ice has the same durability as she does. So the fact that Tyrant/Tatsumi was effortlessly crushing her ice weapons says something to his power.

Drellix said:
No. I said it should be comparable to the Chinese Dragon.
No, But it should be much stronger then it's previous forms, as Tyrant was actually in the body. As seen with every evolution, it got stronger, so naturally it should be stronger then all the previous forms. As for the amount of power it has back, that's an unknown. But I think it is fair to assume Mountain level based on the fact it should have regained more power from this evolution, now that is a full fledged dragon. Yes this is speculation but I think I have brought sufficient evidence to back up this claim.

Then what does this mean ?

EDIT :never mind

The upgrades have been put into place. If there are no objections, I do believe this thread can be closed.

I'm kinda iffy about this. Is there any proof on where does Tyrant stand in comparison to the chinese dragon?

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm kinda iffy about this. Is there any proof on where does Tyrant stand in comparison to the chinese dragon?
The same. Tyrant is considered one of the most dangerous of all Super Class. The Chinese Dragon has never even been mentioned till this moment, and it doesn't even have a name.

Drellix said:
one of the most dangerous of all Super Class.
Is there any scan supporting this? Being a dangerous Super Class is one thing, and being one of the most dangerous beasts is another.

And need I remind you that even though they are in the same category as Super Class Danger Beasts there can be a very large difference in strength. One need only reach the lower limit of said class to be considered of that class.

Drellix said:
It says so in the pics of the OP...
It doesn't really mention that it's one of the most dangerous. Just that it's extremely dangerous. Also wouldn't the fact that there were considerably less Teigus around during the time of the First Emperor since that was the time they were being created, make it an extremely dangerous foe?

Drellix said:
It said that when one is spotted, the area around it is evacuated and several Teigu users will be sent in to take them down.
Also this doesn't really make any sense. Sending several Teigu users to defeat the Tyrant would make said Teigu users ~ Mountain level. There are huge differences between Teigu users. Just look at Kurome and Tatsumi. Both Teigus come from Super Class Danger Beasts but Kurome is nowhere near Tats in strength.

No. We do not know the origin of Yatsufusa. And you have to account for the abilities of other Teigu. And the fact that we've only been shown half the amount of Teigu. And both are Dragon Type Danger Beasts. And Tyrant was considered an extremely dangerous Dragon Type. So naturally, it should be comparable to this unnamed Chinese Dragon.

ScarletFirefly said:
Was talking about Death Tagool. Wasn't it a super class? And didn't Susanoo reduce it to rubble?
Death Tagool is not the creator of Yatsufusa. Yes it was Super Class. Yes Susanoo cut it in half. But let's get something here too. That Death Tagool was missing literally everything about its body. All it had was its skeletal structure. No skin and no organs. And Death Tagool took it's own attack before being cut by Susanoo, which had noticeably weakened it.

Back