• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyrant Tatsumi Possible Upgrade

I know Death Tagool didn't create Yatsufusa. Thing is Yatsufusa resurrects them while maintaining the skills and abilities the reanimated corpses had in life. There wouldn't be a reason for it to be weaker than he was in life.

Except for the lack of flesh, but I see what you mean.

We're gonna need more info on Tyrant then.

Yes there is. During the Path of Peace arc and the fight between Night Raid and the Jaegers, Kurome commented that her dolls got weaker the more they saw battle. Doya and Natala were as she commented, falling apart from the amount of battles they had been through. Eventually they would have ended up like the Death Tagool.

Also, just reread the post script of Volume 5 and it states that they send their General Class Teigu users to take down Super Class. This would be classes like Esdeath, Budo, Gensei with Incursio.

Hmm i always saw it's very weird the difference in strength between death tagool and tyrant Death Tagul was beaten by suusano while tatsumi in his evolved form which no way near original trynt was far stronger than susanoo who beat a superc class

I think @ScarletFirefly make sense

Well, superclass Death Tagool looks to be in serious need of meat on his boney body compared to Incursio's armored body.

It looks to be just well past its prime, whereas Tyrant just keeps evolving past supposed death.

Drellix said:
Yes there is. During the Path of Peace arc and the fight between Night Raid and the Jaegers, Kurome commented that her dolls got weaker the more they saw battle. Doya and Natala were as she commented, falling apart from the amount of battles they had been through. Eventually they would have ended up like the Death Tagool.
Is there any proof that Doya and Natala had seen more battles than DT? For all we know, it could've been DT's first time into battle. The fact that he was a skeleton could be for aesthetic reasons or just to denote the fact that he was reanimated.

Drellix said:
Ylso, just reread the post script of Volume 5 and it states that they send their General Class Teigu users. This would be classes like Esdeath, Budo, Gensei with Incursio.
Was Esdeath and Budo around back then? And since the general class teigu users are few in numbers, this doesn't really make sense. A general could oversee the capture, but not several.

Gemmysaur said:
It looks to be just well past its prime, whereas Tyrant just keeps evolving past supposed death.
It could be, it could not, it's mostly speculations at this point. But if we assume he's past his prime, would he be nearly Large Town level? I mean that's a great decline, from Mountain to Large town, it's over 100 times weaker.

Gemmysaur said:
Well, superclass Death Tagool looks to be in serious need of meat on his boney body compared to Incursio's armored body.

it's not like incursio is anywhere near his prime power either and the evolution change nothing cuz even in evolved form tatsumi is still much weaker than the original beast despite he is in this form much stronger than susanoo who defeated a super beast almsot by himslef

i don't what you mean with meat lol tyrant having an armor and ridiculous adapting speed mean just he is much better than that digimon rip off :p why should death tagool by mcch weaker when kurome summned him ?

No proof. But Death Tagool died (again) in the first fight it was scene while the others continued to fight.

I don't think you grasp the power these Super Class wield. In the scan I've shown, Tyrant is considered a calamity. The size of the Chinese Dragon puts it at Large Mountain level. Tyrant has an unstoppable life force. CD has hairs that are incredibly strong. And they do not capture the beasts, they kill them. As I've said before, we are only aware of half of the Teigu. And I'm not saying Esdeath and Budo were there then, but that's the kind of power we are looking at. And what makes a General Class isn't strength but skill with using the Teigu. Grand Chariot is supposed to be superior to Incursio, but Tatsumi is better with it then Wave will ever be with Grand Chariot. And Wave has had GC far longer then Tatsumi had Incursio.

How were they beating those beast anyway ? lol if tatsumi with part of tyrant power made joke of someone like budo and 90% of teigu users were fodders to him lel

ZERO7772 said:
How were they beating those beast anyway ? lol if tatsumi with part of tyrant power made joke of someone like budo and 90% of teigu users were fodders to him lel

Tyrant adapted to Lightning, which took away Budo's main weapon.

There are many unknowns and speculations here. I'd say we hold the upgrade for now and wait for some more tangible proof. Tats is sure gonna battle again.

^ so what ? at this logic tyrant would slaughter most of teigu users by pure adaptation alone if not counting his raw power tatsumi can resist even murasame at this point , 2-3 of Tyrant should invade the the world lel beside it's very hard to believe someone like budo or even gensei would stand a chance against a superclass if they all about the sam level as tyrant which just part of his power made tatsumi above them

and they send like 10 teigu users to deal with each beast ? Really ?

ScarletFirefly said:
There are many unknowns and speculations here. I'd say we hold the upgrade for now and wait for some more tangible proof. Tats is sure gonna battle again.
There's no one left to battle besides the PM. And that goes to Leone.

ZERO7772 said:
^ so what ? at this logic tyrant would slaughter most of teigu users by pure adaptation alone if not counting his raw power tatsumi can resist even murasame at this point , 2-3 of Tyrant should invade the the world lel beside it's very hard to believe someone like budo or even gensei would stand a chance against a superclass if they all about the sam level as tyrant which just part of his power made tatsumi above them
and they send like 10 teigu users to deal with each beast ? Really ?
Okay, no Tatsumi did not resist Murasame. Also Gensei with Incursio is probably above Esdeath. Please remember that Tyrant was referred to as a calamity. Anything that got in its way. And yes. It's said that it takes multiple General Class Teigu users to take down a Super Class.

Well despite i am arguing here i do think Tyrant is one of the strongest among the super calss , i mean he granted tatsumi power to challenge the strongest teigu it can't logicly be not top tier

Also Gensei with Incursio is probably above Esdeath

okay this is one big claim 0_o how did you figured it out ?

ScarletFirefly said:
next chapter is the last bruh "or the one after it not so sure " and war is over

ZERO7772 said:
Also Gensei with Incursio is probably above Esdeathokay this is one big claim 0_o how did you figured it out ?
Bulat with Incursio is stated to be almost as powerful as Esdeath. Gensei near killed Bulat in his base form. Therefore. Bulat with Incursio less then or = to Esdeath<Gensei with Incursio

Yeah this month's chapter is the final chapter. Or maybe they'll pull a Bleach on us and add another chapter.

I currently own the Official Guidebook and am working on translating it. I have a friend who can help me too but he's not around long enough for me to ask. Plus, the postscripts of each volume give us info to work on too.

Really? Is it in Japanese? I think there was a user here that could translate it, although I'd not want to bother anyone.

Yes, it is in Japanese. And holds a wealth of knowledge for everything past Volume 10.

Which won't contain that info (probably). And no one is going to translate that either. Only thing notable is the popularity poll in it.

Back