• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrannosaurus picks up the Pig with it's mouth and attempts to swallows it, Pig's durability is to high so Tyrannosaurus starts to chock on the pig, pig suficates the T-rex and walks away.

Tots Real said:
Tyrannosaurus picks up the Pig with it's mouth and attempts to swallows it, Pig's durability is to high so Tyrannosaurus starts to chock on the pig, pig suficates the T-rex and walks away.
Durability being too high and the object being too big to swallow are two different things. It's the equivalent of a human swallowing, say, metal. (Which rare people are able to digest, but that's besides the point)

If anything, the Trex would feel indigestion and shit out a half-digested Pig

I just realized the Pig should have Class 25 lifting strength since it shares the same feats as the horse and spider (can move around with someone wearing full gold armor on their backs), so a possible wincon for Pig is just throwing the T-Rex into the buildings.

Redite250 said:
I just realized the Pig should have Class 25 lifting strength since it shares the same feats as the horse and spider (can move around with someone wearing full gold armor on their backs), so a possible wincon for Pig is just throwing the T-Rex into the buildings.
See, THERE'S an idea. XD

Redite250 said:
Is...Is that viable?

when has a Minecraft pig ever thrown someone?

The pig can't exactly lift it without getting directly underneath it, which seems unlikely. It also ignores how surface area is actually important in tier 9. Irl, an 18kj bullet will penetrate through things with 9-A durability such as trees and parts of tank armor because all the force is over a small amount of surface. The sharp teeth of a T Rex should function the same. Applying as much pressure as they can over the small SA of the points of their teeth should penetrate the soft target that is a pig just fine.

Wokistan said:
The pig can't exactly lift it without getting directly underneath it, which seems unlikely. It also ignores how surface area is actually important in tier 9. Irl, an 18kj bullet will penetrate through things with 9-A durability such as trees and parts of tank armor because all the force is over a small amount of surface. The sharp teeth of a T Rex should function the same. Applying as much pressure as they can over the small SA of the points of their teeth should penetrate the soft target that is a pig just fine.
Well, in minecraft there's the evoker that attacks by summoning crocodile things from the ground that chomp down on the opponent, they have higher AP than the T-Rex, and the Pig can survive it but it will be severely wounded, also the Pig shouldn't need to be below the T-Rex, when it bites down the Pig would instinctively flail around and realize it can throw the T-Rex around like a ragdoll.

Evokers are like tier 7. Pigs tanking them is just game mechanics. The pig doesn't even have the means to throw the T Rex, thrashing around's not gonna do shit when it can't grab anything due to no fingers and being suspended so there's no base to push off of.

Evokers are tier 7 in groups, not alone. By themselves they are tier 8-C, It's not crazy for a 9-A to survive an 8-C attack but be left in the brink of death. Also, I don't think the T-Rex would be able to suspend the Pig in the first place, i don't think he'd be able to swallow the pig whole, and even if the pig has like 2 legs on the ground it should be able to hold off the T-Rex.

Pigs are not very far into 9-A. An 8-C would instantly kill one via not weird game mechanic things, or if nothing else they'd bleed out immediately after.

LS doesn't make the pig weigh anymore. Still pretty easily picked up.

Why would it try and swallow the pig whole?

It's legs aren't hooks into the ground, it has no way to stop itself from just getting lifted.

Maybe it couldn't straight up lift it, but it could DEFINITELY push the T-Rex.

It can push one around but they aren't going to be whipping T Rexes into buildings anytime soon given that they've never outright thrown anyone and have no AP.

Yeah no, that's not going to work. The pig moves far too slow to effectively push the T-rex, and it could just feel that it's being pushed and just move it's legs back and bite the pig.

I get that you want it to win because it's hilarious, but it lacks the limbs to make use of it's one way of hurting the T-rex.

And no, the T-rex physically cannot bite hard enough to break it's teeth (which it wouldn't because penetration with affecting small surfaces with small amoung of energy).

What? I don't want it to win because "lmao funny meme". Its just that I saw the lifting strength argument as a way it could potentially win.

Pigs being slow can't be used as an excuse. Speed is equalized.

You went to that argument after all the others just fell flat, but fine, I'll leave ad hominens out of this.

Yes it can. Speed equal does not mean anything here because the T-rex can't move fast enough to push itself hard enough to really damage it, Class 25 lifting or not. And speed equal doesn't affect the actual capabilities of the fighters, so it's pushing will be as effective as the pig's normal pushing speed.

Aight, then its more likely the T-Rex wins. Voting the T-Rex via penetrating the pig with it's teeth + mobility advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back