• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyler Navarro vs Conner Mcknight

Easily some of the most powerful sets of power rangers we have gotten. Now... They will fight to the death.

Speed is Equalized ( Just in case ) .

Strongest forms of each. Sans Navarro, who starts in his Red Ranger Form . ( I would have a round for their bases, but Navarro stomps that round...HARD. ) .

Who wins ?

Tyler
ConnerMcK

that's a pretty close call,i barely watched dino charge but i would say than connor have advantage in experience and more skilled for winning more fights on his own against powerful opponents like the white ranger and zeltrax

I got Connor. His Triassic Ranger form should be able to handle anything Tyler throws at him, and based on feats we can reliably calculate, Connor is more powerful.

Plasmalucario said:
its basically a battle between a guy who created a dimension and a guy who destroyed a dimension

Which is why I love this match up. When both were 3-C, they were both Galaxy level for opposite reasons. Conner created a Galaxy and Tyler stomped a dude who destroyed one.

Anyway this is a tough match. Tyler is basically a walking tank with his insane amount combos and weapons, but Conner is no slouch either.

i would put like this:

Tyler:

+much more stronger in base

+more versatile

+better in long range

-less smarter

Connor:

+much more stronger in lifting power

+better in hand a hand combat

+more smarter

-weaker in base form

may i'm being a little fanboy for connor's side since Dino Thunder is one of my favorite seasons :p

Back