• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two unlikely Smash Guests everyone wants

I'm starting to understand why Goku has so little losses if this kind of shit happens when he loses.

Reimu ca be hit, it's just unlikely to happen.

Are you implying that you can convince them this is a stomp?

After the month it took me to get Goku vs Mario removed from the pages

When even on the thread,everyone was convinced it was a stomp?

Edit: okay for some reason the <S> isn't extending to the rest of the message

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm starting to understand why Goku has so little losses if this kind of shit happens when he loses.
You do realize that this could also be because he has like eight different profiles, all of which have pretty much nothing durability negating across the board? The former being why his loss list is small(since they would be spread out across the variations), the latter explaining why he doesn't have that many losses.

Also, what are you talking about? Across his profiles, Goku has seventeen losses. That's not little at all.

"Goku doesn't have any way to take her off guard"

Apparently hitting people isn't a thing anymore. This is gonna be a drawn out match, Goku has plenty of occasions of potentially hitting. It's just not likely enough for a win.

You didn't need the bite of sarcasm tbh.

I don't even disagree with you. I can just see why people think its a stomp.

It isn't because the match won't end before Goku has a chance to do something.

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics." - Stomp Thread Page

Keep this in mind when arguing for the rest of this, since it's clearly gonna be an argument over if this fight is a stomp or not.

I'm gonna go to bed.

Umm, I know little about Reimu Hakurei or her verse, but from what I read it seems like if Goku even touches her she goes "oof". Also, I know he hasn't before in Ultra Instinct, but couldn't he just like Instant Transmission to her and slap her ass or something?. . . Not her literal ass.

Reimu is basically the literal god of dodging. She spams both Teleportation and Spatial Manipulation to avoid all of Goku's attacks while constantly hitting Goku with her danmaku.

Reimu could also use Fantasy Nature so it would basically be impossible for Goku to hit her.

so? that doesnt matter when the ap difference is massive as hell. Her attacks wont do shit against his. 100000 orbs vs 1 soaring fist and the latter would cut through it easily

Paradisum said:
so? that doesnt matter when the ap difference is massive as hell. Her attacks wont do shit against his. 100000 orbs vs 1 soaring fist and the latter would cut through it easily
Is there even a legitimate scaling chain for DBS Low 2-Cs? I'm starting to feel like some people heavily overstate how far above baseline they are. And even then, she has probability manipulation, spatial-hax and a massive propensity to dodge any attack Goku could throw. Considering that she can likely do this to wear down Goku with her danmaku, the result stays the same.

Goku is really a heavy hyper baseline in Low 2-C

>No hax

>No resistances (just we can highlight to EE, but the only one)

>Even we can't say that he's smart

IThe only reason to say that he's above baseline it's via scaling, but this really doesn't prove anything than the obvious

Back