• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two unlikely Smash Guests everyone wants

Reimu absolutely stomps Goku, she has the hax and experience to do so. If anyone is to side with Goku here then either they are ignorant of the Touhou-verse or are super wankers who keeps saying Goku can just power through hax and is super high in the Low 2-C chain. I'd like to see someone make an argument on how Goku can beat Bill Cipher or Hecatia Lapislazuli.

All-in-all, Reimu FRA.

Wait doesn't Goku MUI scale above Beerus who provides 1/2 of a 2C feat? Pretty sure that's quite a bit above baseline.

It's not really a stomp tho, Goku can oneshot with any of his attacks but Reimu doesn't give him a chance. Decicive, but not a stomp

Touhou danmaku isn't really anything impressive, it's just omnidirectional with an asston of holes in the patterns (or, in the case of the games, giving your character a literal microscopic hitbox).

...but also Goku loses anyways, lol. Decisive victory.

Moritzva said:
Touhou danmaku isn't really anything impressive, it's just omnidirectional with an asston of holes in the patterns (or, in the case of the games, giving your character a literal microscopic hitbox).

...but also Goku loses anyways, lol. Decisive victory.
Yukari, using the spellcard "Boundary of Life and Death": Am I a joke to you?

As I said, not very impressive.

I forgot about junko danmaku,its literaly conceptual manipulation in every single bullet

Reimu is a video game character and Goku is not. As such, Reimu wins because she can get into Smash lol.

Seriously though, Reimu still wins. It's just an unfair fight for poor Goku.

Back