• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two underwater creatures DUKE it out (Duke Fishron vs Reaper Leviathan)

This is a stomp for Duke. Reaper Leviatha is only 9-A with Superhuman speed, while at minimum Duke Fishro is 7-C, has High Hypersonic speed, can fly, has a range advantage, and has a plethora of other things going for him such as intangibility and teleportation.

I see that you are a new user, so I get the impression that you never checked the profiles for either character. In the future, it would be a good idea for you to do so for each character you intend to use in VS threads, as some characters who seem similar enough on paper may be completely out of each other's league in practice. While you're at it, you should familiarize yourself with the Tiering System and Attack Potency pages if you haven't already, as they typically make or break most VS matches.

DerpCity said:
This is a stomp for Duke. Reaper Leviatha is only 9-A with Superhuman speed, while at minimum Duke Fishro is 7-C, has High Hypersonic speed, can fly, has a range advantage, and has a plethora of other things going for him such as intangibility and teleportation.
I see that you are a new user, so I get the impression that you never checked the profiles for either character. In the future, it would be a good idea for you to do so for each character you intend to use in VS threads, as some characters who seem similar enough on paper may be completely out of each other's league in practice. While you're at it, you should familiarize yourself with the Tiering System and Attack Potency pages if you haven't already, as they typically make or break most VS matches.
Ah, very helpful, much thanks.

Back