• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son Gokū (Dragon Ball Super) [Ultra Instinct -First Sign-] vs Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill la Kill: IF)

Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Takes Place at the Tournament of Power (which would mean neither can use their flight ability)
  • No Preparation Time
  • Both in Character
  • Win by either Killing the Opponent or knocking the opponent out of the ring
The Primal Martial Artist: 3 (Rez, Bobepipipiri, Shadyboi0)
The Elegant Swordswoman:
The Fellas in Paris:

PS: Son Goku (First UI -Sign-) is not millions of times above baseline Low 2-C, this match is not a stomp!

Last edited:
From what ive been told Goku is something like thousands of times above baseline in Sign, no clue how but thats what ive been told

I am like 90% sure Ultra Instinct Sign Goku (First usage) is only just above baseline for scaling above Infinite Zamasu. Was there a thread that I missed that updated their AP?

I am like 90% sure Ultra Instinct Sign Goku (First usage) is only just above baseline for scaling above Infinite Zamasu. Was there a thread that I missed that updated their AP?
Yeah, I'm kinda confused as well, I thought he was a little bit above baseline for that feat

Yeah same here. Like are they confusing the 3-A scaling with the Low 2-C scaling? Or did they perhaps confuse Ultra Instinct Goku with Ultra Instinct Sign Goku (The name is pretty similar so I could see some confusion)?

Oh, you guys don't consider the BoG feat at least 2-C

Nevermind, but how many times stronger than infinite zamasu is goku now?

Yeah thought that was the case.

BoG is like 220x baseline 3-A to my knowledge. But for Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu is just baseline with Ultra Instinct Sign (First usage) Goku scaling above him. Nothing more nothing less.

I mean if Goku is just baseline in this key then Satsuki holds a pretty sizeable AP advantage on top of really good passive reality warping

Okay, so this is not a stomp after all? Both votes have been counted
It depends entirely on how far Goku is above baseline, but as i said before this match has been done twice in the past few months and been determined to be a massive stomp in Goku's favor so the chances of this being a fair match arent very good

It depends entirely on how far Goku is above baseline, but as i said before this match has been done twice in the past few months and been determined to be a massive stomp in Goku's favor so the chances of this being a fair match arent very good
Honestly I'm very iffy on the whole, "Goku is millions of times above baseline in UI First Sign." Maybe someone who didn't understand the tiering system well, spread this information around and everyone believed it

If this is first UI sign then he is just above Baseline by a good amount. But no such thing like millions of times.

If this is third sign then he scales to a halfway 2-C feat.

Okay then Satsuki would take this mid-difficulty. Goku likely has a bit of a skill advantage but that's about it. Both of them have IR but goku's has a time limit whereas satsuki doesnt, and satsuki has a sizable ap and dura advantage

Okay then Satsuki would take this mid-difficulty. Goku likely has a bit of a skill advantage but that's about it. Both of them have IR but goku's has a time limit whereas satsuki doesnt, and satsuki has a sizable ap and dura advantage
It's either Satsuki outsmarts him and knocks him out the ring first, or Goku over powers her and kills her first

Satsuki has the ap advantage so I dont see how he would overpower her
Wait fr? I didn't even know that. Seeing as how in UI sign, Goku can't really think, it's only natural that his win on would be to overpower Satsuki to actually have a wincon. So I'm changing it into Goku's second sign

So it's Goku's second UI sign? If so:

UIO2 Goku >>> Post UIO2 SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

No idea how high she scales. UIO2 Goku might also scale to SSJBE Vegeta, who is equal to SSJBKK20 Goku Post UIO2, so that's at least 20 times baseline

So it's Goku's second UI sign? If so:

UIO2 Goku >>> Post UIO2 SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

No idea how high she scales. UIO2 Goku might also scale to SSJBE Vegeta, who is equal to SSJBKK20 Goku Post UIO2, so that's at least 20 times baseline
According to WeeklyBattles she has the AP advantage over first UI sign. That's why I changed it to his second UI sign so they could both have a wincon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back