• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two of the smartest madmen in reality destroy the omniverse

I mean

"Any equipment" includes the key to time, which has automatic 11-D defenses

But he isn't killing true godly

So an extremely dumb stalemate

Isnt there a way to neg a deadric princes power? Because i think that is basically what happened with the elmofey (if that is how you pronounce it) from what i heard. And i think one divine died from having its realm split.

I mean. If there is a way to hack past the doctors defenses that is. If not then maybe i should restrict the key to time. Mainly curious about how their abilities would work in this situation.

I mean if i restrict the key, and the doctor is able to neg sheogorath then maybe it is possible that it could be fair.

The Ehlnofey didn't have their powers forcibly negated. They were minor Spirits who willingly surrendered all of their Divinity to become the Laws of Nirn.

Read this post said:
Ultima Reality Interesting. So does that mean that deadric princes could surrender their power too?
Maybe? The Ehlnofey were lesser Spirits who had to metaphorically "die" to become the Laws which sustain Nirn, greater Spirits such as the Aedra and Daedric Princes don't really have to do that, and in fact the Princes already influence all of Mundus with their Spheres.

So if the doctor were able to mindhax sheo or any deadric prince, he could potentially win?

What about that one divine being that split into the two moons and died? that one still confuses me.

Lorkhan didn't die, he is alive and well as the Void Ghost which exists at the apex of the Aurbis and defines its entirety, even the Moons being his body may actually be a Metaphor for his Cloven Duality, and Elder Scrolls Online goes as far as implying only the Third Moon is the literal corpse of Lorkhaj, who is just his Khajiiti Aspect who may actually be still alive

>Defeat an Abstract Acausal Cosmic Being which exists throughout the multiverse as an embodied concept with nigh-omniscient awareness by mindhaxing them

Only on VsBattlesWiki

Mind haxing them to give up that is :). But before you close this for being a mismatch is there any way for a higher dimensional being (given any hax) above low 1-C to put down a deadric prince for good?

I'm voting stalemate, neither can truly kill each other due to Doc's edge in raw power and Sheo's regen/abstract existence

Matthew Schroeder said:
Defeat an Abstract Acausal Cosmic Being which exists throughout the multiverse as an embodied concept with nigh-omniscient awareness by mindhaxing them
I mean to be fair, there are people with that kind of feats (the Doctor doesn't seem to be one of them according to Zach tho)

@Kaltias

The doctor can mindhax nigh-omniscients, but of the six type 1 abstracts in verse, while key to time doctor beat the shit out of the black guardian, he definitely didn't mindhax him

Kaltias said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Defeat an Abstract Acausal Cosmic Being which exists throughout the multiverse as an embodied concept with nigh-omniscient awareness by mindhaxing them
I mean to be fair, there are people with that kind of feats (the Doctor doesn't seem to be one of them according to Zach tho)
Yes

The Key To Time allowed him to harm the black guardian, who is a type 1 abstract of the concept of chaos with nigh omniscient awareness on an 11-Dimensional scale

But the doctor never mindhaxed him, just hurt him

Back