• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two men with very strong beliefs argue which is better, boobs or butts?

both dont get it, the answer lies in the type of girl and proportional stuff

You generally want a propotional balance between these two traits, however, some females look even better without one of the two and would look terrible if they had the other factor and some look the best when they are flat.

Yes

All of the female traits, boobs, butts, thighs and personality, are key to best girl, and balance is indeed important.

To the point I won't even mock you for taking a reference to a joke made by Meliodas way too far

This isn't a fun and games post you dandy fork they're trying to murder each other

But you see, I am an LDS boy, meaning, I do not reject my God given feelings. I just make sure they don't get out of hand

Thereby, Waifu wars can commence in my name.

JUST FORKING TALK ABOUT THE MATCHUP MOTHERFORKER

WRYYYONLYYYYYYYYYYIFYYYYYYYYYYOUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSAMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

give me a sec

This is a pretty neat matchup. But if I know what I'm talking about. while Kirito essentially has a huge advantage with his stupid darts, Meliodas's hax can simply overwhelm him or intercept faster than a dart can hit him. Meli's Cloning and Dark Stuff Manip can evade the darts. Also something to note is that Kirito needs to use a spesific technique to achieve 7-A, while every slash Meliodas has is 7-A

Meli has my vote

>Meliodas

>Hax

Ugh

Also, Meliodas is physically "At least 7-B" scaling from being superior to a casual 11 Megaton feat, so, AP isn't really the most extreme ordeal here.

hm i guess that makes sense, Full Counter doesn't work here either but neither does Kiri's speed amps. When I take another look, I don't think Kiri can get a dart in, but I don't think Meliodas can take Kiri down either, both need to get essentially one hit to win. Meli does have some projectile usage as well too. Do the epic Inconclusive

Remember, darts aren't Kirito's go to move. It's just something he'd probably pull if he can't deal with the opponent normally.

Keep in mind, it won't just be one hit. Both have Regen, and Meliodas has cloning

I think I'll say that's an incon though

So, just realized something about Kirito's dura

Basically, his health is 9660

A 7-B attack on his part would be 958 damage

Minus his 180 dura, that would mean he'd still have 8882 health, which is to say, unlike what his Durability section currently suggests, he would be far from oneshoted by a 7-B attack

Ended up putting it at unknown, but basically, Mel won't be instakilling Kirito anytime soon.

Back