• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two characters with way too many wins

These two characters have defeated nearly everyone that came across them, so it's time for at least one of them to get a loss

Diavolo vs Dr. Kondraki

Kondraki is baseline (2 tons), while Diavolo is at least 1.2 tons.

The Devil:

The Doctor:

The Janitor:

Diavolo kekka dake da
Dr kondraki illusory butterflies by ghostn-d6vfxj5

Kondraki had some losses but they got removed for AP changes and stuff.

If Kondraki actually has an AP advantage, that means that Diavolo won't be able to one-shot him like he does others, which is a massive boon for Kondraki. Not to mention that even if Diavolo can see the future, he won't be able to see through Kondraki's illusions perfectly. Kondraki is skilled at fighting the supernatural, too.

What will happen is that Diavolo sees himself being camera spammed and attempts to time erase to find out how. In doing this, he discovers the butterflies. However, as soon as time erase ends, he's just going to be camera spammed again. Soon, he'll succumb to the pain and be unable to really continue.

Vote Kondraki.

Diavolo seeing the future would still allow him to see where the attacks are coming from, though. The same exact situation happened in his fight with Risotto (and that was with the massively needed Doppio w/epitath). Even then he still gets to precog the bullets/camera flash to avoid them.

Repeat this until he determines Konny's location and activates King Crimson.

How does one dodge a flash of a camera light?

Not to mention, one King Crimson punch won't even kill Kondraki in the first place.

ThePixelKirby said:
How does one dodge a flash of a camera light?
Not to mention, one King Crimson punch won't even kill Kondraki in the first place.
With precog, noticing where the light will appear within the timeframe of it and preemptively moving out of the way.

I'm fairly sure Diavolo won't just hit with one punch if it doesn't doughnut Kondraki like certain other people in part five.

With precog, noticing where the light will appear within the timeframe of it and preemptively moving out of the way.

I'm fairly sure Diavolo won't just hit with one punch if it doesn't doughnut Kondraki like certain other people in part five.

Camera flashes are very far in range, and Diavolo would have to skip over every flash, since dodging light flashes isn't really that practical, especially at their given equalized speeds. Considering Kondraki spams it, and Booterfly illusions will really confuse Diavolo's perception of what's actually going on in the future, I find it more likely that Diavolo gets flashed.

Really, Diavolo's spam isn't something indestructible or impossible to bypass. It takes some stamina, and there are downtimes between erasures.

ThePixelKirby said:
Camera flashes are very far in range, and Diavolo would have to skip over every flash, since dodging light flashes isn't really that practical, especially at their given equalized speeds. Considering Kondraki spams it, and Booterfly illusions will really confuse Diavolo's perception of what's actually going on in the future, I find it more likely that Diavolo gets flashed.
No.

SCP-515's flash mechanism is capable of causing second to third degree burns at close range, as well as inducing temporary blindness.
Kondraki spamming the camera flash is sort of a myth in regards to his character. The camera ca be spammed, I've never seen him ever do it. Sure, he's intelligent enough to deploy it like that though.

ThePixelKirby said:
Really, Diavolo's spam isn't something indestructible or impossible to bypass. It takes some stamina, and there are downtimes between erasures.
There is, and those downtimes would be Diavolo moving out of the way of Kondraki's attacks or punching the heck out of him when located.

Dargoo Faust said:
ThePixelKirby said:
No.

SCP-515's flash mechanism is capable of causing second to third degree burns at close range, as well as inducing temporary blindness.
Kondraki spamming the camera flash is sort of a myth in regards to his character. The camera ca be spammed, I've never seen him ever do it. Sure, he's intelligent enough to deploy it like that though.
Right. He's intelligent enough to deploy it like that.

Back