• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier (Again)

Surprisingly, Kirby might be one of the weaker verses in 2-C due to lacking broken hax like Conceptual Manipulation or Fate Manipulation.

Surprisingly, Kirby might be one of the weaker verses in 2-C due to lacking broken hax like Conceptual Manipulation or Fate Manipulation.
Dragon Ball seen this

The Rock Raising Eyebrow Meme [1 Hour] - YouTube

Yeah. Kirby has at least some shit, but some of the weaker characters qualify for weakest. I think Dark Crafter or Clawroline would work, although any number of the various other Kirby 2-Cs would work.
Reasoning:
Despite being one of the verses with the highest number of 2-Cs, the Kirby verse lacks many notable hax comparable to other 2-Cs, and the character listed here is a representative of one of many 2-Cs that could be called the weakest 2-Cs of Kirby.

Meanwhile, I nominate Vengeful True Sun God for 2-A, reasoning because:
While the Vengeful True Sun God has a supposedly 2-A statement that is highly suspect, this is only a hypothetical that can never be reached. In addition, the Vengeful True Sun God lacks any relevant hax that would allow it to surive against other 2-As, and even if it did, being the only 2-A in a verse where otherwise the maximum tier would be 6-B without high tier hax, there would be no way to show it, not to mention that the Vengeful True Sun God also has been stated to have rules to abide to so it likely wouldn't even use the true strength of its powers.

Wait, I swear I saw A wild last boss characters and Marvel characters at top 3 and 4 in list for strongest lower 1A a couple of weeks ago.

Wait, I swear I saw A wild last boss characters and Marvel characters at top 3 and 4 in list for strongest lower 1A a couple of weeks ago.
Cos no one puts 1-A on the lists
Yeah. Kirby has at least some shit, but some of the weaker characters qualify for weakest. I think Dark Crafter or Clawroline would work, although any number of the various other Kirby 2-Cs would work.
Reasoning:
Despite being one of the verses with the highest number of 2-Cs, the Kirby verse lacks many notable hax comparable to other 2-Cs, and the character listed here is a representative of one of many 2-Cs that could be called the weakest 2-Cs of Kirby.

Meanwhile, I nominate Vengeful True Sun God for 2-A, reasoning because:
While the Vengeful True Sun God has a supposedly 2-A statement that is highly suspect, this is only a hypothetical that can never be reached. In addition, the Vengeful True Sun God lacks any relevant hax that would allow it to surive against other 2-As, and even if it did, being the only 2-A in a verse where otherwise the maximum tier would be 6-B without high tier hax, there would be no way to show it, not to mention that the Vengeful True Sun God also has been stated to have rules to abide to so it likely wouldn't even use the true strength of its powers.
oh yeah add these btw. I wanna make a match between Super Monkey and the other 2-As on the list when it gets added

Yeah, just read through the category page for 2-C and I'm kinda convinced that Kirby has some of the weakest 2-Cs out there. I think they should be added to 3rd place in 2-C, for now at least. Dragon Ball should be moved down 1 place since DBS Broly stomps Devil Hulk.

Also, how strong is Arle Nadja? She might be one of the weaker 2-Cs from what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
You should remove Elyon from High 3-A and 2-A since she isn't physically that tier, that's just her magic. Her striking strength and durability are unknown.

Back