• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Two blind creatures fight eachother." Figure (DOORS) vs Monsters (A Quiet Place)

Okay so this is my first post for today so, So hopefully this ain't an stomp.

RULES:
Speed Equalized.
There is only one death angel (To make the fight fair).
Fight takes place in Post-apocalyptic America.
They start 15 meters away.

Most sane Demogorgon wannabe:

Sound-Attracted Alien: 1

SCP-939/Inconclusive:

Figure-DOORS.webp

A-Quiet-Place-Monster-Alien.webp

Last edited:
Actually this might be a stomp sorry to say.

The Figure has no way to get the death angel to open their armour so theres not much the figure can do here

Actually this might be a stomp sorry to say.

The Figure has no way to get the death angel to open their armour so theres not much the figure can do here
Exactly, It's confirmed to be an stomp due to the reasons you said, I'm gonna change the title.

so uh, hear me out.

why couldn't figure just roar to make the death angels open their armor? Figure's roar literally shakes the surrounding area when it does, i doubt that wouldn't be loud enough to trigger the death angel. helps it also does that when you first see it, so it's technically a starting move.

so uh, hear me out.

why couldn't figure just roar to make the death angels open their armor? Figure's roar literally shakes the surrounding area when it does, i doubt that wouldn't be loud enough to trigger the death angel. helps it also does that when you first see it, so it's technically a starting move.
Your goddang right, I'm bout to revert the change.

Ok this might be more fair than I thought.

So apparently the figure starts with roaring which would cause the death angel to get stunned and much weaker. So then the Figure can just start mauling it, if for whatever reason the first attack fails, the Figure has average intelligence so it would probably be intelligent enough to notice that roaring was able to stun and harm it. So it would probably back up and try roar over and over again until he can permanently kill it.

Also as far as I can tell the death angel is only baseline wall lvl (15000 joules). While the Figure scales to either 4583.660707 or 7343.217928 but either way the ap gap isn't as bad as I thought only difference is that the death angel will have significantly lower dura when their armour is removed.

So gonna vote the Figure here actually

So apparently the figure starts with roaring which would cause the death angel to get stunned and much weaker. So then the Figure can just start mauling it, if for whatever reason the first attack fails, the Figure has average intelligence so it would probably be intelligent enough to notice that roaring was able to stun and harm it. So it would probably back up and try roar over and over again until he can permanently kill it.

Also as far as I can tell the death angel is only baseline wall lvl (15000 joules). While the Figure scales to either 4583.660707 or 7343.217928 but either way the ap gap isn't as bad as I thought only difference is that the death angel will have significantly lower dura when their armour is removed.

Vote counted

Figure also does the same roar when he gets hurt, so anytime the Death Angels hurt the figure they'd be opening their own armor, which also helps figure.

Whoa hold up. The roar is loud yes but the main characters specifically needed a high-frequency sound in order to affect it so I'm not sure if it would actually work.

I mentioned this in a previous thread. Figure scales to bursting open a locked door (It only needs to break the latches to force it open) which is 495 J. The value you used comes from knocking a door off its hinges (Which requires breaking the hinges and the latches). So Figure just gets oneshotted before he can roar I think.

I mentioned this in a previous thread. Figure scales to bursting open a locked door (It only needs to break the latches to force it open) which is 495 J. The value you used comes from knocking a door off its hinges (Which requires breaking the hinges and the latches). So Figure just gets oneshotted before he can roar I think.
Ooooh ok I see.

Thing is apparently the figure starts with roaring so the death angel is gonna be immediately stunned and weakened. Although the figure isn’t gonna rip it apart with massive Ap advantage like I originally thought. But the fact that it’s stunned should give it some time to do damage.

But your kinda right if the figure doesn’t have prior knowledge of the death angels ap and be more cautious it’s probably gonna get oneshotted before it can do any noticeable damage.

So switching my vote to death angel

Ooooh ok I see.

Thing is apparently the figure starts with roaring so the death angel is gonna be immediately stunned and weakened. Although the figure isn’t gonna rip it apart with massive Ap advantage like I originally thought. But the fact that it’s stunned should give it some time to do damage.

But your kinda right if the figure doesn’t have prior knowledge of the death angels ap and be more cautious it’s probably gonna get oneshotted before it can do any noticeable damage.

So switching my vote to death angel
Vote Switched probs

Whoa hold up. The roar is loud yes but the main characters specifically needed a high-frequency sound in order to affect it so I'm not sure if it would actually work.

I just found out that ripping off a human head has an AP value (1 kJ) so Figure now scales to that. Still not letting him win in my opinion because again, I'm pretty sure only high-frequency sounds would be able to stun the Death Angel.

I just found out that ripping off a human head has an AP value (1 kJ) so Figure now scales to that. Still not letting him win in my opinion because again, I'm pretty sure only high-frequency sounds would be able to stun the Death Angel.
where did you get the AP value from?

also, a hearing aid doesn't produce a high sound frequency, it's so quiet humans can't even hear it. it's more likely they were sensitive to the specific sound a hearing aid made, rather than the sound frequency. a sound frequency considered 'high frequency' would be above 2000 hz. it's far more likely the sound the hearing aid made made them react similarly to a dog whistle.

where did you get the AP value from?

also, a hearing aid doesn't produce a high sound frequency, it's so quiet humans can't even hear it. it's more likely they were sensitive to the specific sound a hearing aid made, rather than the sound frequency. a sound frequency considered 'high frequency' would be about 2000 hz.
Leo's tournament thread. That's why Figure was accepted.
So loud or irritating sounds should be able to stun them?

This does make me wonder how no one in the movie had discovered the weakness of the monsters sooner. Maybe they took out the military before they can learn anything about them?

Well isn't the Death Angel (Quiet Place monster) like a tier above Figure? Though Figure could exploit it's weaknesses with his loud roar, which should likely stun the DA.

Bump?
Well isn't the Death Angel (Quiet Place monster) like a tier above Figure? Though Figure could exploit it's weaknesses with his loud roar, which should likely stun the DA.
Yeah, the Death Angel is 1 tier above in AP and 2 tiers above in Durability, though it's 9-C without the armor.

The Death Angels are kinda noisy when moving around which will draw Figure towards them and since he has dinosaur footsteps, that draws the Death Angels towards him, which Figure could exploit their weaknesses with his loud roar, possibly getting the change to maul it's armorless skin. Both have similar LS and Figure has regeneration + fear manip which also give him the edge and could make the Death Angel flip out, giving Figure the change to kill it.

Overall I think Figure wins this with a High difficulty, due to it's more effective abilities and intelligence against it

Back